• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Korra |OT| - Saturday Mornings Just Got Better

Status
Not open for further replies.
j1DdA7srIdpQX.jpg

Tmdean

Banned
Spoiler tag both names in this context please, people don't know yet that
Zuko
is still alive.

It hasn't been stated on the show itself, but this information has already been released. It's in the Republic City Flash app on the Korra website.

rexor0717

Similarly, on characters that might be alive,
Toph might be alive. Her page on the welcome to republic city didn't have an age on it. Maybe that mean she is dead? I dunno, but I found it interesting.

Tawpgun

Similarly, on characters that might be alive,
Toph might be alive. Her page on the welcome to republic city didn't have an age on it. Maybe that mean she is dead? I dunno, but I found it interesting.

Katara said most of her friends were dead right?

Seems like Toph is probs dead.

Wiseblade

Toph being alive means that she would have retired from the Republic City police. Be honest, what do you think the chances of that happening are?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Toph doesn't strike me as the type to settle down.

CrazyDude

I'm thinking the writers wouldn't intentionally do that. Pretty clear what they meant imo.

Toph is dead. 100% certain.

Why wouldn't they? Why can't it include Team Avatar and her other friends she made in the last 70 years? It makes sense if she included all of them when she stated that. If she only meant Team Avatar, she would have said something a bit more specific.

Yeah, I think Toph is dead too.

CoolS

It hasn't been stated on the show itself, but this information has already been released. It's in the Republic City Flash app on the Korra website.
So? A Spoiler is a spoiler. I also know from a trailer that
that douchrbender Tahno that will appear today will have his bending taken away by Amon
but I don't post that without spoiler tags because it might steal the enjoyment of the show away from some people.

So? A Spoiler is a spoiler. I also know from a trailer that
that douchrbender Tahno that will appear today will have his bending taken away by Amon
but I don't post that without spoiler tags because it might steal the enjoyment of the show away from some people.

Which trailer is that?

Ridli

Wow, it's Friday night and there still hasn't been news of a full episode leak. Can't wait to see what's up tomorrow.
pls more ship trolling

Didn't they say the whole team was dead and have Katara say that line to hammer that through? But then we fond out that Zuko is still kicking it?

Yeah, I think Toph is still alive. But this isn't a story about the Gang so I guess they don't want to come out and let people expect to see XYZ from that series.

CoolS

Didn't they say the whole team was dead and have Katara say that line to hammer that through? But then we fond out that
Zuko
is still kicking it?

Yeah, I think Toph is still alive. But this isn't a story about the Gang so I guess they don't want to come out and let people expect to see XYZ from that series.

Well in the beginning nobody of the Gaang was supposed to be alive but then suddenly Katara showed up. And her line about Sokka and many of her friends being gone seemed deliberately vague.

But seeing that there will be at least one flashback, I guess that is where we will get the most exposure to people from TLA. In the new series, they'll only do cameos if they are still alive, like katara in Episode 1.

Arment

Didn't they say the whole team was dead and have Katara say that line to hammer that through? But then we fond out that Zuko is still kicking it?

Hasn't it been confirmed Zuko is the only one alive?

Hasn't it been confirmed Zuko is the only one alive?

First, they confirm that EVERYONE is dead.
Oh wait, Katara's alive. But she's confirmed to be the only one alive.
Oh wait, Zuko's alive. But ...

Give me a break. At this point the only confirmed deaths in MY book are Aang and Wang Fire.
^^^Cool art! Anymore from that artist?

Omikaru

Not long now. It's on in 3 hours 40 minutes, right? 11am EDT?

First, they confirm that EVERYONE is dead.
Oh wait, Katara's alive. But she's confirmed to be the only one alive.
Oh wait, Zuko's alive. But ...
To be fair, they've never said all of them are dead. I believe Katara said something to the tune of, "Most of my friends are gone." Prior to that, I think the community assumed everyone from ATLA had passed since the time passed between shows was pretty huge.

We know Aang is dead, obviously.
Katara explicitly said Sokka is dead in episode 1 too.

Besides that, we don't know the actual fate of any other characters in show cannon, but on an official source we know that another character (
Zuko
) is most certainly is not dead.

Not long now. It's on in 3 hours 40 minutes, right? 11am EDT?

To be fair, they've never said all of them are dead. I believe Katara said something to the tune of, "Most of my friends are gone." Prior to that, I think the community assumed everyone from ATLA had passed since the time passed between shows was pretty huge.

We know Aang is dead, obviously.
Katara explicitly said Sokka is dead in episode 1 too.

Besides that, we don't know the actual fate of any other characters in show cannon, but on an official source we know that another character (
Zuko
) is most certainly is not dead.

I think the poster is referring to the creators themselves when they said that the Gang was dead but then we see Katara appearing
and now Zuko being alive

Omikaru

I think the poster is referring to the creators themselves when they said that the Gang was dead but then we see Katara appearing
and now Zuko being alive

Okay, I must've missed that bit. I wasn't following Korra that closely when it was first announced, since I'd only watched ATLA as of last summer on recommendation of a friend, and obviously wasn't a fan up until that point.

Jintor

There's a mythical stream out there that is livestreaming the good cartoons off nick and CN (i used it for the Toonami revival) but I can't remember what it's called...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom