• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Korra |OT| - Saturday Mornings Just Got Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseblade

iOw8WN6ynIkP0.gif

Satch

Banned
^
lol

shit's been coming out left and right from episode 5, some from reputable sources and others from random areas

that scene that was released on Wired came out at midnight last night. i went to bed, woke up, and another scene had been leaked

Saturday is close though, and that game on their website is opening up two more areas tomorrow

Jintor

This is old, but some of you probably haven't seen it.

Sweet_Moves_by_rufftoon.jpg

Also, more recent matters:

tumblr_m3gx8gDGrz1qg0oabo1_500.png

"So I heard you're the best in the business... Avatar."

marrec

Banned
Nope! D:

Probably for the best. The last one knocked my Korra schedule completely off-whack and I've waited longer a week for the new episode. At least if I wait until tomorrow I'll be on a good schedule again.

Well that and messed up discussions for the episode. This thread was like a CIA document for three days before the actual episode was released.

Evlar

Banned
Does Nick intend to keep releasing every episode at their web portal? Or will I eventually have to start paying Amazon to watch it on the net (legally)?

These are good, but they're guilty of my biggest pet peeve of Avatar fan art: making Toph look at something.

It's surprising how many fan arts get that wrong.
Sometimes you just don't think about it. You'll get into those rhythms of doing things a certain way, and it just doesn't occur to you. I had to really work hard at keeping myself from doing drawings where her eyes were too directional, but sometimes it made a little sense to have it.

Isn't the comic supposed to clear up Zuko's mom?
That's what has been said. The first chapter only flashbacked to the series with Zuko asking Ozai about her in the prison but extended the scene to show Ozai just being dismissive and Zuko just giving up and leaving. They'll probably reveal what happened in either the second or third chapter.

CoolS

Why does she leave eye holes when she wraps herself in rock?

That was actually a mistake the animation team made. The hole was supposed to be over her nose and her eyes would have been covered. They didn't catch the mistake afterwards in time, and so it ended up being aired like that.
Was this Game of Thrones Korra intro already posted?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9b2KhtvgYQ

Yep, but it's so awesome that it needs more esxposure!

Tomorrow is Avatar day!

Omikaru

I'm going to sleep in tomorrow so that when I get up (about 2pm UK time) it won't be long until Korra begins.

This is what I'm doing to myself!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Why would she stare at the camera.

I DON'T GET IT.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
She's swiveling her eyes to look at the camera, I can understand turning her head because she's triangulating noise, but turning her eye does not benefit her in any way.

It's just not a natural reaction and kind of ignores her defining trait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom