• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Korra |OT| - Saturday Mornings Just Got Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decado

Also, that first episode was amazing. I want to go into the future, grab all the episodes and marathon it.
Personally, I thought Avatar had a really strong "kids show" feel. Most kids shows do, but it is the ones that don't that I enjoy. Is Korra the same?

PK Gaming

I guess this is my new home.

Nice OP, though i'm not sure why the other one was locked... did you set it up in advance, or was this decided ages ago.

Also:

JAO9M.gif

PK Gaming

Ah I see, hehe that was pretty underhanded to make that thread in advance hehehe (unless he didn't know)

Either way all's well that ends well.

Black-Box

I guess this is my new home.

Nice OP, though i'm not sure why the other one was locked... did you set it up in advance, or was this decided ages ago.

Also:

JAO9M.gif

shouldn't you wait till apirl to post gifs from the episode? hasn't really been released yet...or did I miss an awesome trailer

iavi

Somebody please tell me that this is airing in HD/releasing on blu-ray. That first ep was an amazing return to form.

PK Gaming

Episode 1 highlights for me

-The guard's reaction to Korra leaving the village, 0 fucks were given
-Tenzin's character
-Korra's interaction with the "anti-benders." When the dude said "I bet you'd love to hit me with some water bending" I burst out laughing.
-Korra's fight vs those krooks
-Bei Fong's no-nonsense persona.
-Steve blu- masked guy's appearance at the end of the episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom