• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Mafia |OT| A Lynch to the Past

AbsolutBurn, am I right?

giphy.gif

JQ6VXgxg6QwmI.gif

Ty4on

That's an interesting turn of events. Melon does not look W/W with AB. Sophia maybe and AB maybe. It was a quick reaction, but the vote counter revealed it first.
I can't explain Ty weird defense because sometimes Ty is weird but I also do think he's scum and have just previously discussed with like the 6 other players that actually seem to want to play this game.

Sometimes? 😐

Okay. You know what? This melon doesn't care stuff is starting to piss me off. I do care. If I didn't I would fuck off and do better things with my time.

I'm not sure why you think I don't care. I can't really convince people that aren't present or actually not interested in the game not to lynch when they actually can't be bothered. I am not going to change Cabot and Splinter's minds at this point that my mislynching is mistake and they reasoning for doing so are solid, so, I'm not going to scream, "scum" at them.

I can't explain Ty weird defense because sometimes Ty is weird but I also do think he's scum and have just previously discussed with like the 6 other players that actually seem to want to play this game.

So, if you want to vote for me that's fine but, saying bullshit reasons like I don't care and have no interest in defending myself is uncalled for.
My apologies, I should have phrased that better. I did not mean you did not care about the game, but rather you did not care about defending yourself. I have skimmed through the last couple pages and things like this:
sure thing.
No.

They believe me scum for solid reasons. They are good men.

Those that say nothing and hide in the shadows or speak of pineapples must not be trusted.
I don't and it's my ass.
are what I meant. I realize that not every player is as active as we might want them, myself included. But re: the underlined, I completely disagree. It's a forum game, your posts stay put. I have a whopping 4 or 5 posts with Magnum, but he still changed his mind once.

Funnily enough, that last post where you disagree with Ty4on despite him defending you stood out the most, but not in quite the same way. It is the hardest for me to see coming from a scum player.

Also, AB.

For someone so interested and active in the game. You seem to have forgotten you already had a vote on me.
I apparently did, yes.

you know what AB.

that really does not sit well with me
I'm

sorry?
I may be working from home, but I do still have to work.

cabot

nin1000 (0)
bronx-man 1924 (2281)

*splinter (1)
kyanrute 1987

terrabyte20xx (1)
cabot 1990 (2136)
nin1000 2137 (2238)
bronx-man 2281

melonrabbit (4)
absolutbro 2046 (2284)
magnumboy20xx 2055
cabot 2136
*splinter 2203
absolutbro 2284

stanleypalmtree (2)
ynnek7 2067
terrabyte20xx 2285

ynnek7 (0)
nin1000 2077 (2137)

ty4on (3)
sophia 2235
nin1000 2238
melonrabbit 2306

bronx-man (1)
ty4on 2287

So, I just pull the pin and throw, right?

Okay, okay....

Here goes..

VOTE: Ty4on

giphy.gif

Pinapple your way out of this one, bitch.

Ty4on

I don't really see anything alignment indicative of Bronx's actions right now, to be honest. At least not based off my past experiences playing with him. He's seems slightly more aggressive then in previous games, but that could easily be attributed to a number of things (like more experience with playing) besides alignment.

Something to look at later in the day phase, perhaps?
Bronx and Sophia, Bronx and Sophia, Bronx and Sophia...

This is eerily similar to the read melon made of Hyper in mini.

Sawneeks

Banned
Current Vote Count:

nin1000 (0)
bronx-man 1924 (2281)

*splinter (0)
kyanrute 1987 (2311)

terrabyte20xx (1)
cabot 1990 (2136)
nin1000 2137 (2238)
bronx-man 2281

melonrabbit (3)
absolutbro 2046 (2284)
magnumboy20xx 2055 (2317)
cabot 2136 (2308)
*splinter 2203
absolutbro 2284
kyanrute 2311

stanleypalmtree (2)
ynnek7 2067
terrabyte20xx 2285

ynnek7 (0)
nin1000 2077 (2137)

ty4on (4)
sophia 2235
nin1000 2238
melonrabbit 2306
cabot 2308

bronx-man (1)
ty4on 2287

kyanrute (1)
magnumboy20xx 2317

Majority is 7

Day 3 Ends in:
bla_1484866800.png

Vote Count can be found HERE

cabot

Looking for what with regards to?

I'm just trying to get people on their toes.

So many people have been abject in this game.

But suddenly most of them are here.

cabot

You chumps think you can just turn up for end day, plant a vote and it'll be hunky dory?

You got another thing coming.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Looking for what with regards to?

I'm just trying to get people on their toes.

So many people have been abject in this game.

But suddenly most of them are here.
Shockingly, this is occurring approx.1 hour away from day end. Could there possibly be a correlation?

Nah, it's probably unrelated.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Amazing, assuming I have none of those?

Also, bullshit excuse. The phase is 3 days long. You can make the time.
Let's test this out:

*Player pops in from irl thing they were doing, gives quick reads*
Other players: What the fuck is this? We can't draw any conclusions from this and you're always disappearing on us! They must be scum!

*Player doesn't post due to busyness*
Other players: Look at this inactive player! They're obviously trying to hide until the end of the day! They must be scum.

I'm not gonna defend Terra & Magnum since they've gone entire irl days without making posts, but some of us simply don't have the amount of time to type down 10,000 word reads every damn hour like some of you demand us to do.

Ty4on

For those of us that did not play or follow Mini, can someone explain the read? Melon?
Talking to myself mostly >.>

I went over a post where melon gave her opinion of Hyper, both were scum. I compared it to her comment on acohrs and didn't see many similarities, but suddenly remembered that post by Sophia. Melon did the exact same "look at it later" thing.

Top Bottom