• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Mafia |OT| A Lynch to the Past

Kyanrute

That means you want to take out

Absolut , *Splinter or Bronx

Teller me a bit more about those 3 then.

Switch Splinter with Ynnek, your list above his missing him btw. Kill those three and if they all are scum and if the game still somehow continues, we get to play who is the SK.

Bronx was on CCS on day one and overall has a bad vote record. Bronx's logic in general has been sketchy at times. He has assumed alignments rather easily, both town and scum. He started to contribute less after day one imo. He is ignoring the point that we can't kill the SK now for town to win. He claimed at a strange time.

Ynnek was on CCS on day one and overall has a bad vote record. He wants to roll a low% block hit instead of looking for scum, he is rather convinced that I am the SK. The block play is a obvious set up that to which I saw the potential when Absolut posted his list of lol. There is no proof to his role claim (but it might be possible to prove in the future, for what it is worth). I've presented in quotes in the past some things of he has said that I have issues with.

Absolut is a recent addition and has more cover than the two. He unvoted CCS on day one. Not a bad cover at all. Most of my issues come from the list of lol and the recent tunneling on me. I did say yesterday that he'd have to chance to show to what end he wanted to take the list of lol. He chose the scum way. He fits the team of Ynnek-Bronx well with the recent developments.

If Absolut flips scum, it'd point towards this being right. Keeping Ynnek alive for a day can help with determining my alignment, his alignment and the identity of the SK.

Kyanrute

I'd like to hear why you think he is the candidate, nin. While I think Ynnek is scum, I think the order of the lynches can matter as well, even if we get all three correct. This in mind, right now I'd prefer not lynching Ynnek today, because I want to force him to block me on night five.

Kyanrute

Absolut > Bronx > Ynnek

And for the record, since this day is still rolling it is fair to assume there is at least one scum in the Absolut-Splinter-Kyan trio. My opinion on the identity of the scum should be obvious.

nin1000

Banned
And for the record, since this day is still rolling it is fair to assume there is at least one scum in the Absolut-Splinter-Kyan trio. My opinion on the identity of the scum should be obvious.

Would you be willing to roll a dice ? Vote yourself if the dice says so ?

Looking over the last page, it seems clear that kyan and AB are scummates.
Not that I want you to move your vote or anything, but...

what?

If Absolut flips scum, it'd point towards this being right. Keeping Ynnek alive for a day can help with determining my alignment, his alignment and the identity of the SK.
So rather than do the smart thing and kill the person who was blocked on a night with one kill, we're going to keep the (scum or serial) killer around? yeah, that doesn't sound suspicious at all.

Either yennek or
Or...?

oh.

:(

*Splinter

So rather than do the smart thing and kill the person who was blocked on a night with one kill, we're going to keep the (scum or serial) killer around? yeah, that doesn't sound suspicious at all.
The smart thing is to let Ynnek block Kyan again to hopefully get another 1 kill night.

It doesn't even matter if Ynnek is scum since the SK is their biggest threat right now.

zzz prove absolut that i was blocked zzz

no the missing kill ain't enough zzzzz

Given I'm not a watcher I obviously can't. But we clearly don't care about proof in this game since your scum buddy even admitted he had nothing to prove I got an item, but people are still planning to vote me out anyway. At least I can point to a claimed role blocker, claiming to block you, on a one kill night.

Kyanrute

hmmm should not shitpost too fast because the actual thing that needs to be proven is more than the fact that i was blocked, need to prove that the block was the reason for the prevention of the kill too

zzzzz

*Splinter

Given I'm not a watcher I obviously can't. But we clearly don't care about proof in this game since your scum buddy even admitted he had nothing to prove I got an item, but people are still planning to vote me out anyway. At least I can point to a claimed role blocker, claiming to block you, on a one kill night.
I must have missed some posts, care to list the people who intend to vote for you?

*Splinter

That would be the contents of my post, yes. Excellent summary.
Point being that you're overreacting to the amount of pressure on you if you truly believed Kyan and I are scum.

I mean you accuse us of being scum in the same sentence that you lament the number of people planning to vote for you. If you believe we're scum then you're seeing two scum voting you and pushing for your lynch and gaining absolutely no traction with the rest of town (apart from maybe nin, I hadn't interpreted that post the same way you did).

Point being that you're overreacting to the amount of pressure on you if you truly believed Kyan and I are scum.

I mean you accuse us of being scum in the same sentence that you lament the number of people planning to vote for you. If you believe we're scum then you're seeing two scum voting you and pushing for your lynch and gaining absolutely no traction with the rest of town (apart from maybe nin, I hadn't interpreted that post the same way you did).

Over reacting? I posted. Because all I saw was at least one scum trying their best to convince Nin to help him stay alive. It was a mocking comment meant to show Kyan's "you have no proof" for the hypocrisy it is.

Overreacting would be "ZOMG IF YOU DON'T LISTEN WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIEEEEEEE". Or something like that.

*Splinter

Over reacting? I posted. Because all I saw was at least one scum trying their best to convince Nin to help him stay alive. It was a mocking comment meant to show Kyan's "you have no proof" for the hypocrisy it is.

Overreacting would be "ZOMG IF YOU DON'T LISTEN WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIEEEEEEE". Or something like that.

This line:
people are still planning to vote me out anyway.
would not have been said if you truly believed Kyan and I are scum.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Looking at everything that has happened I'm going to...

VOTE: Kyanrute

He has spent this entire day phase litteraly S***posting, makes a couple of good points and suddenly he's in the good graces of town? No, I don't think so. I'm sorry, but his behavior for today speaks for itself. I was willing to hear him out if he decided to actually care but he did that four about all of three posts before reverting to " S***posts with a point". This is not a "well he might be scum or SK" post, this is an all in he is SCUM post. I've seen this pattern enough times to know it.

On a different note, Splinter, I don't agree with AB's assertion that you are scum, but seriously, I have yet to see a single shred of physical evidence in the form of post quotes. If you are so sure about this feeling that he was Ty's target, give me something to actually look at and then we'll talk.

*Splinter

Terra unvote please. If there are 3 scum left we can't afford to lynch the SK today.

You're right to be skeptical. I've made some intentionally err... "risky" plays today and you were the one to pick up on it. I'm not going to ask for blind faith for much longer, but at least unvote until I've heard more from Magnum/Bronx.

*Splinter

Nin do you trust me as a player?

I don't mean my alignment, I mean my ability to play Mafia.

And to be more specific, I don't mean my reads or ability to convince people, just at a basic strategy and PR use level. Do you trust me to be competent at that?

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Terra unvote please. If there are 3 scum left we can't afford to lynch the SK today.

You're right to be skeptical. I've made some intentionally err... "risky" plays today and you were the one to pick up on it. I'm not going to ask for blind faith for much longer, but at least unvote until I've heard more from Magnum/Bronx.
I will unvote when you UNVOTE, as you are parked on a potential turbo as well.

Kyanrute

Terra, engage me if you want me to make sense. Willing to hear me out? Ask the questions and I shall answer. I am unsure about you so I will behave. I see no reason to extend the same courtesy to the meanies.

*Splinter

Nin do you trust me as a player?

I don't mean my alignment, I mean my ability to play Mafia.

And to be more specific, I don't mean my reads or ability to convince people, just at a basic strategy and PR use level. Do you trust me to be competent at that?
I guess there's no point waiting for an answer to this.

Nin you need to give the next item to Kyanrute.

Kyanrute

And for the record, this is not how I have behaved in the past when the light is suddenly shone on scum me.

Up to you all to decide if I can fake the change or not.

*Splinter

raw

Top Bottom