• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Mafia |OT| A Lynch to the Past

Ty4on

No. That was me.

Look how beautiful it is. Please provide your answers in crayon.

4HXP4M9.png

Sophia

Complaining about prod votes is a scumtell.

Vote: Sophia

Oh noes, he voted for me. I'm terrified

bullshit23ql5.jpg

Actually, I don't think I've really played an extensive game with you, Pop? At least, I can't recall anything off the top of my head, so you're kind of a mystery.

Czar and nin told me in the chat not to say yes, but since you asked nicely, yes

I seeee...

And your answers for the other two questions?

This is a scientific method for catching scum. I've put a lot of research hours into it.

Most people cannot rock tattooes. Why you would damage your beautiful body with tattooes that almost certainly will look unattractive is beyond me.

Megan Fox is very attractive.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
It's been awhile since I last played, so apologies in advance for any mafia rust.

Let's rock, baby.

(Zelda is highly quotable franchise, see?)

Since someone wasn't allowed to participate in Season 7, I've had plenty of time to develop a foolproof method of scum-hunting in the form of a simple three question survey.

1) Do you find tattoos attractive?
2) How flawlessly foxy is Megan Fox?
3) Isn't pineapple on pizza the best thing ever?

You already know my answers. Therefore, I, melon cannot be scum.

I guarantee this will work and won't be controversial in the slightest.

Bonus points awarded to anyone--and I mean anyone (even you Retro) in possession of a tattoo of Megan Fox eating pineapple pizza.

Oh and

VOTE: Splinter

missed u.
I usually hate when people do these useless surveys and ignore them, but I'll bite out of curiosity.

My answer to all three questions is absolutely not.

Kyanrute

WOOP WOOP IT IS THE SCUMDAR!

NOW SCANNING... KYAN.

megan fox is pretty
tattoos depend on things
pineapple is yumyum

AWAITING SCAN RESULTS...

acohrs

letThis energy, making my blood boil, what is this I'm feeling?? Oh, yes, that's right...

NOW THIS IS HOW TO START SCUMHUNT! LET'S GET THIS STARTED, I CHOOSE YOU, MAGNUMBOY!

Vote: MagnumBoy20xx

So, let's have a chat shall we? DO YOU LIKE PINEAPPLES ON YOUR PIZZA?!?!

CCS

Banned
letThis energy, making my blood boil, what is this I'm feeling?? Oh, yes, that's right...

NOW THIS IS HOW TO START SCUMHUNT! LET'S GET THIS STARTED, I CHOOSE YOU, MAGNUMBOY!

Note: Anyone who answers yes to the above question deserves modkilling.

nin1000

Banned
Let's rock, baby.

(Zelda is highly quotable franchise, see?)

Since someone wasn't allowed to participate in Season 7, I've had plenty of time to develop a foolproof method of scum-hunting in the form of a simple three question survey.

You already know my answers. Therefore, I, melon cannot be scum.

I guarantee this will work and won't be controversial in the slightest.

Bonus points awarded to anyone--and I mean anyone (even you Retro) in possession of a tattoo of Megan Fox eating pineapple pizza.

Oh and

VOTE: Splinter

missed u.

Hello Melon,
lets start with your survey. Just to be clear every answer i will give will be 100% real.
On Certain bodies, they can be but lets be hones 90% just look awful. Most of the time it was the lack of a talented Tatoo artist but it is also very common that the person who wanted the tatoo just has not the right body to wear certain tatoos.
All in all - No since most of the time they just look awful.
She looks good but like every human being she has their flaws.
megan-fox-ugly.jpg

look at those pimples :)
All in All No, she aint flawless.
I loved it, until i found out that pineapple pizza causes cancer : /
There was a report on a variety of pizza flavours and they came to the conclusion that Pineapple in combination with cheese and ham on a pizza can rise the chance of getting the cancer by a hefty amount.
Just to quote the Text.
The study found that 84 per cent (32/38) samples were found with potassium bromate or iodate in the range of 1.15-22.54 parts per million (ppm). Around 79 per cent (19/24) samples of pineapple pizza were positive.
Food regulator FSSAI Monday said it has decided to remove pineapple Pizza from the USA
No more Pinapple pizza from me.

Sorian

Banned
I find the top one much scummier, bottom much more NAI

They're both scummy. Pop is good at doing that same thing as both town and scum though.

Note: Anyone who answers yes to the above question deserves modkilling.

I didn't read the other season 7 games, acohrs is new and CCS played something else already right?

You can't take over my survey like that. That's pretty scummy, friend.

nin1000

Banned
@Sorian

Its been ages since we last played a game. Please elaborate some more on all the issues that are pressing.

Thanks.

CCS

Banned
They're both scummy. Pop is good at doing that same thing as both town and scum though.

I didn't read the other season 7 games, acohrs is new and CCS played something else already right?

In Pop, I played from the start and acohrs subbed in for someone halfway through.

nin1000

Banned
No, I'm town. Even have a pm that said so.

Ok Franconp.

Lets assume you are saying the truth, the absolute thruth.

How can i start improving our relationship ?
We had several games where i did not trust you and in the end i was wrong ( like almost , if not , every time ). But this time i want to see if my gut tells me the truth.

Sorian

Banned
@Sorian

Its been ages since we last played a game. Please elaborate some more on all the issues that are pressing.

Thanks.

melon's posts are attention seeking but ultimately NAI, Pop made one post that was a read and not something jokey and he will now probably enter hibernation for a couple days, Bronx is trying to play the cool card which isn't usually like him since he is scared of being lynched on a normal day (though less so since he survived Overwatch), Ty gives me a good feeling though he always does and I don't think I've ever played with scum Ty, just gameran him, and Fran actually using the odds argument is always an eyebrow raiser.

Sorian

Banned
Why wouldn't town Bronx do the same?

Because I haven't seen him do it in the past? Or at least it doesn't stick out to me as normal behavior, I've seen scum and town pop do his "way too early to be serious" posts plenty of times though.

Ty4on

Because I haven't seen him do it in the past? Or at least it doesn't stick out to me as normal behavior, I've seen scum and town pop do his "way too early to be serious" posts plenty of times though.

Seems typical Bronx to me, let me dig

Bronx-Man

Banned

You need to start paying attention to me then.

motherfucker

franconp

Ok Franconp.

Lets assume you are saying the truth, the absolute thruth.

How can i start improving our relationship ?
We had several games where i did not trust you and in the end i was wrong ( like almost , if not , every time ). But this time i want to see if my gut tells me the truth.

It's all in the past. I mean, I was scum in AC and tried to get you lynched so I think we are ok.

Unless you are scum now. Are you scum now Nin?

Sophia

Seems typical Bronx to me, let me dig

I don't really see anything alignment indicative of Bronx's actions right now, to be honest. At least not based off my past experiences playing with him. He's seems slightly more aggressive then in previous games, but that could easily be attributed to a number of things (like more experience with playing) besides alignment.

Something to look at later in the day phase, perhaps?

Top Bottom