• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lego City Undercover Review Thread

Rootbeer

Banned
oh ok then, thats a pretty ass backwards way of doing a preorder bonus lol

I agree, it's not a good way to ensure people follow through on their pre-order. but it is a good way to spread awareness of the game since lots of people will buy the figure

anyway i found the figure where target keeps all the PSN and XBL gift cards and stuff. You'll find interesting things there sometimes

Bombadil

Banned
I guess the other Edge review thread for this game was a little premature. There was a lot of bashing going on there.

Frodo

Good reviews overall...

Anyway, can't see how a game that allows you to ride a Lego T-Rex skeleton could be bad.

pretty good reviews scores so far, i usually like the lego games so i figured it was like that.

but the load times are a :/ bummer to hear.

hatchx

Banned
I think I might skip this based on the load time complaints.

I'll wait to see if it's better when downloaded from eshop or if there are patches.

The load times are a bummer, but since this is not a game were you spend most of the time on menus I don't expect them to be that frequent.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Wow, I definitely wasn't keeping my eyes on this game due to not really liking the lego series of games but that free roaming looks pretty appealing. And that corny humor looks right up my alley :p. Will definitely try and pick this game up eventually.

Jumpman23

I think I might skip this based on the load time complaints.

I'll wait to see if it's better when downloaded from eshop or if there are patches.

I'm also wondering if the load times are improved if running an eShop build vs. a disc. That could sway my purchase choice if there are noticeable improvements.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I really enjoy some of the videos / reviews (aside from those load times) coming out for the game, but it's still too much of a LEGO game to get excited about. I wish building was something more than pressing and holding A. Incorporating the touch screen into the building process, or something. Hearing a lot of people comment on the boring gameplay is enough to keep me away until I can find it on the cheap.

Top Bottom