• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO GAF Custom Model Contest #6- Propelling to victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

octobot

Mine looks good. Thanks for all the hard work Chezzy! So many great MOCs, going to be tough deciding on who gets votes. Good luck all!

Looks good!

And thank you for taking the time to do this. After doing only one MOC contest, I saw just how much work actually goes into compiling all the entries and making links, etc. It is a lot of work, and it is greatly appreciated that you are doing this, Chezzyman.

:Motorbass' entry just blew my mind. I stared at it for a long time trying to figure out what was going on. That got my 3 vote and was the only easy choice for me.

Ninge's bird is just perfect. The shapes are so good from so many angles. The only limitation seems to be that the wings look like they can't flap without taking off the isosceles trapezoid plate under the joint, which i assume is there to cover the joint when viewed from underneath. I could be wrong though.

Kerned's is really fun and got a 2 for using all the pieces while making everything look like it belongs there. The box is amazing as well.

mrkgoo's Voltron panther got my vote because I love Voltron and it also reminded me of Ravage. The Black Panther minifig fitting inside pushed it over the edge.

Have more comments but gotta go to work.

Crispy75: I like this model way better than your dragon fly!
Oh, I was wondering where the dragon fly was.

Crispy75

I turned all my other embedded images into links to avoid confusion. Also I saw that I'd posted a fairly large %age of the images in the thread, which didn't feel fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom