• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lego |OT|: Let’s build together.

Stay Calm Chill Out GIF by Stan.

AJUMP23

Gold Member

It’ll cost a whopping $460, and all purchases between June 1 and June 7 (while supplies last) will come with a bonus Fell Beast set, featuring posable wings for the creature and an accompanying Nazgul minifigure to ride it.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

It’ll cost a whopping $460, and all purchases between June 1 and June 7 (while supplies last) will come with a bonus Fell Beast set, featuring posable wings for the creature and an accompanying Nazgul minifigure to ride it.

Frustrated World Cup GIF
That is the biggest issue ImO. The only one week for the bonus. Should be longer. Maybe two weeks.

BlackTron

Frustrated World Cup GIF

At almost 5500 pieces and being licensed, I was worried for north of $500. Especially because it doesn't seem to be made of one million 1x1 tiles like the Rivendell set.

That is the biggest issue ImO. The only one week for the bonus. Should be longer. Maybe two weeks.
"While supplies last", so won't last half a day probably. And while I'm not one to look a gift fellbeast in the mouth, I would feel like I missed anything if I don't get it, it doesn't even look good...

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
"While supplies last", so won't last half a day probably. And while I'm not one to look a gift fellbeast in the mouth, I would feel like I missed anything if I don't get it, it doesn't even look good...
Ordering it as soon as I can on the 1st! I am beyond excited for the model. Hoping I can get the Fellbeast as well.

lego zelda

Looks great, but also stupidly overpriced IMO.

This should be closer to 200 to 225 total.

Top Bottom