• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let The Games Begin: Republican Debates Chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacyzero

Banned
It's on

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/04/politics/fox-debate-cleveland-announcement/index.html

untitledulal8.png

untitledvmywv.png

From Fox News

Prime Debates:
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Mike Huckabee
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Rand Paul
Chris Christie
John Kasich

Kid's Table debates:

Rick Perry
Rick Santorum
Bobby Jindal
Carly Fiorina
Lindsey Graham
George Pataki
Jim Gilmore

The Republican Hunger Games are almost here

adj_noun

And at the kid's table:
Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal, Carly Fiorina, Lindsey Graham, George Pataki, and Jim Gilmore -- will appear at a debate earlier Thursday evening.

Looks like Kasich's gamble paid off. Kind of surprised Perry didn't make the cut.

And, I understand why Carson polls as "well" as he does, but it still takes me back every time I see it.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
It upsets me that Im not going to be able to watch this live
Talking of upsetting there is something off about Ted Cruz's face that I don't like

Slacker

I would love to see Perry's reaction when he found out, not that it would have been a huge surprise. I would never delight in someone else's suffering of course, but... ok this time I would.

Best part: I'm sure he's about half a point behind Kasich in polls with three point margin of errors, and he's OUT! Democracy!

Kaladin

To call this thing a clusterfuck would be unkind to the greatest clusterfucks of history.

I'm looking forward to this battle royal.

rjinaz

I generally don't watch debates this early but with Trump being there, this is must watch tv as far as I'm concerned. I'll have my popcorn ready.

Iksenpets

Banned
Man, I needed Perry to beat out Kasich. He'd be so much more fun than boring, boring Kasich. At least he'll be around to light up the Kidz Table debate. Maybe he can get into debate 2 after Trump body slams a few candidates out of contention.

Foffy

Banned
This'll be fun.

Is it sad I'm still rooting for Trump? He may say some stupid shit and be backwards on most topics, but he is the only guy in that debate who may view health care as a human right, and wants a universal model. The two runner ups after him think like parasites and want to privatize everything.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Graham didn't make it either? SON OF A BITCH! How am I supposed to do my southern belle if Graham isn't there?

All my garnish has gone missing, I can't just serve you guys a steam plate of Trump.

Clydefrog

This is like the TV event of the year. Besides the super bowl. It's going to have huge ratings.

They should have put the kiddy table debate on PPV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom