• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Watch: Siglemic to reclaim 120 stars World Record [NEW WR. Your turn, Nero.]

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
In the blue!

THIS IS THE RUN

Dammit dammit dammit.

Haunted House was only down by 2 seconds. Less than I expected from watching him miss a couple of wall kicks.

Sig says that he has to play the first part perfectly and has the best shot to make it up later.

But he's on Dire Dire Docks, and just fell in the water off a wall kick going for the red coins. Reset might be coming.

apana

I'm drinking to sig tonight. That was a helluva run earlier.

I'm drinking because of him. On second thought I'll just gorge on pizza to stave off the depression. That mistake is not like him at all, so strange. Nero is doing backflips and wall jumps right now.

Yoshichan

Ok this is NOT the run, but don't worry! Next one definitely is!

"Ugh, God... I'm really bad at this game, what the fuck"

:lol

Yoshichan

Holy cannonless Batman!!! WTFFFFFFFFFF

Yoshichan

It's a free-run, he's doing this for the lols now. He needs to go to bed imo.

edit: +10 on that, god damn

Yoshichan

First +0:50
Then +0:40
Now +0:31

Sig is insane.

This... might be... (dare I say it...?)
THE RUN?!?!?!?

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

Getting there!

lMEZk.png

Sneds

It was over at that point. He rage-paused because he couldn't believe he did such a fail mistake.

I think he said it was more a pause out of disbelief than rage. He also wanted to pause so that he could assess the situation and work out if there was any way to save himself from falling.

I feel bad that this champion has to deal on the chat with what is essentially the Internet Kindergarten.
But he certainly got used to that... after all he makes money out of these people.

I don't think he cares and most of the time it's just funny. That plus he probably makes a decent bit of money of them so i really doubt he cares.

Orayn

It's... Happening? There's no way he gains enough time on TTC to be in the running for the WR, is there?

Yoshichan

Fuck me, that was a huge time loss... Is he still in the blue?!

Yoshichan

Mother of God, this might be his personal best! That's still awesome, especially considering this was his free-run :lol!

Yoshichan

STOP. FUCKING. JUMPING. ON THAT CARPET!

Top Bottom