• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Watch: Siglemic to reclaim 120 stars World Record [NEW WR. Your turn, Nero.]

jman2050

Missing a Bowser throw is 10/12 seconds except the second Bowser with the moving platform, that's 15/16 seconds.

So it would have been close but no cigar.

Still mighty impressive after how bad the first half was. He was damn near flawless from WDW on (at least as flawless as one can reasonably be expected to be)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Do we know when Sig starts streaming again?

Katzii

Thanks for the hint for the times he plays; I've tried tuning in for a few days now and I just get the N64 controller picture.

DaBuddaDa

I guess that'd mean 4:00pm eastern US...can't wait! Even if he doesn't break the world record, it's unbelievably entertaining watching someone play at such a high skill level, live.

He mentioned at the end of the runs yesterday that he'd start up today at around 12:00 PST (3:00 EST).

[edit] Ahh, 22 CEST IS 3:00 EST, so that was already said.

DaBuddaDa

Where is Siglemic from? When he talks he sounds like he has an American English accent, but his Twitch site is in Swedish I think.

He mentioned he lives in Vancouver, Washington. You can change the site to English by changing the first part of the URL to en. I think it was just the OP linking to the Swedish version as opposed to that being Sig's channel, but I'm not sure.

apana

So what is Nero playing right now? It would be funny if he beat his own record before Sig beat it. I still can't believe how close Sig was, makes me want to punch something. To tell you the truth though it is probably better for him if he only beats Nero's record by a second and then Nero and him can go back and forth. It will take some time to learn a new game.

Javier

And here we goooooo

EDIT: Wait, why is he attempting to beat his original record? He broke it yesterday so shouldn't he try for that one?

mik83kuu

Banned
So has the issue of yesterday's failure been discussed on the view of the conspiracy theory that he botches attempts deliberately to milk as much monies as possible? I mean I'm not implying anything, but it crossed my mind since he would loose a shit ton of viewers once he gets the record and viewers are $$$ :)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
THIS IS THE RUN

Get hype!

Yoshichan

:( Now! I know it!

Yoshichan

Double identical split, wttttffffffff

Yoshichan

just reset

+30 sec fml

I will probably have the stream running in a tab while I do stuff this evening, more entertaining then most tv shows on the telly to me.

Yoshichan

This is stupid, I hate watching when he has a bad run. Just not exciting at all.
He got his personal record when he was +50. There's still hope.

Katzii

I wasn't even aware there was a chat; it's not activated on my window.

It'd be pretty sweet if he could make the time back up again!

Yoshichan

Then you try to mimic Siglemic and rage at the controls being terrible.

YOU SHUT THE HELL UP

3371.jpg

See this? This is how I played. I beat the shit out of that game. Thumbstrap is king.

Yoshichan

This is depressing ._.

Yoshichan

+1:00. He can't recover from this. It's impossible.

Top Bottom