• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lez talk mechanical keyboards

injurai

Banned
i guess there's a new das, and it looks really cool

it has media keys which I wish mine had... It's my only major complaint about mine.

Ryne

i guess there's a new das, and it looks really cool

it has media keys which I wish mine had... It's my only major complaint about mine.

I was looking at getting the 4C, but they have greetech switches that I have no experience with., and everyone calls a knockoff of the cherrys.

Still waiting on the K70 RGB browns to come back into stock. My second choice was the Ducky Shine 3's, but those are discontinued so it's impossible to find in my preferred combination. The Shine 4 Horse edition is ugly IMO (the border is too thick for my liking, don't like the spacebar either).

Bastables

I was looking at getting the 4C, but they have greetech switches that I have no experience with., and everyone calls a knockoff of the cherrys.

Still waiting on the K70 RGB browns to come back into stock. My second choice was the Ducky Shine 3's, but those are discontinued so it's impossible to find in my preferred combination. The Shine 4 Horse edition is ugly IMO (the border is too thick for my liking, don't like the spacebar either).

The thing about Mechanical keyboards based on the cherry switchs is that you can get new key caps. Ducky make a range of PBT and ABS keycaps for their boards that are thicker than the ones that come with their boards

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=711
http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1091
http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=860
http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1160

I used a white abs set and used it to mix up with the black keycaps that came with my year of the snake shine 3.

boutiqe keycaps suppliers

http://keypop.bigcartel.com/faq

http://techkeys.us

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com these guys allow you to design the entire layout.
ect

Ryne

The thing about Mechanical keyboards based on the cherry switchs is that you can get new key caps. Ducky make a range of PBT and ABS keycaps for their boards that are thicker than the ones that come with their boards

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=711
http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1091
http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=860
http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1160

I used a white abs set and used it to mix up with the black keycaps that came with my year of the snake shine 3.

boutiqe keycaps suppliers

http://keypop.bigcartel.com/faq

http://techkeys.us

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com these guys allow you to design the entire layout.
ect
Thanks, I am aware of that since I did put in a lot of research over the past few weeks. I pretty much cancelled that option because it does put the cost of a keyboard into territories that I can't justify to myself just yet, since this is going to be my first.

180$ CAD (for the Ducky shine 4) + 60~80 for good keycaps is a bit much IMO.

I'm looking to buy a keyboard that I would play around with and enjoy for a while to see if I like it, then invest heavily in a set a year or two down the road.

Water

Has anyone made an ergonomic mechanical that doesn't look like ass yet? I'm currently typing on a MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 and I love the layout, but not the switches.

Already considered and discarded:

- The Kinesis Advantage: expensive, ugly, and too minimalist (I got code to write, ain't nobody got time for playing where's-my-special-character every five minutes)
- Kinesis Freestyle: Way too goddamn big.
- Truly Ergonomic: putting CTRL where the TAB key is supposed to be is a dealbreaker, also suffers from the special-character shuffle problem.

There's a reason nobody makes high-end ergo boards where the layout is just split but otherwise 100% standard. The standard layout leaves far too many ergonomic benefits on the table compared to ones where you are able to make fuller use of thumbs. For any serious user, it's a non-issue to adapt to a new layout once.

These boards come with tons of (hardware) programmability, and messing with the layout in OS is trivial as well, so you don't have to live with the layout as it is out of the box. Also part of how this works; for real ergonomic improvements you're going to have to adapt to a somewhat new layout anyway, so you might as well optimize it for your own specific use.

I don't quite understand some of your specific complaints.
For the TECK, you say they've put Ctrl where Tab is supposed to be. But they've put Ctrl where standard layout has Shift. Not a single keyboard I know of has Tab in that location, so where does your expectation come from? Again, individual logical key placements aren't a real issue, since you can just remap them to what you want.
Kinesis Freestyle isn't big. The MS board you're using now is gigantic compared to it. And the Freestyle is also rubber dome, not mechanical.

Is there a really big difference between the Das Keyboard Model S Professional and the Das Keyboard 4 Professional? I bought the former a few days ago, but I can't help but feel like I should have held out for the newer model.

Is there a really big difference between the Das Keyboard Model S Professional and the Das Keyboard 4 Professional? I bought the former a few days ago, but I can't help but feel like I should have held out for the newer model.

The only real difference the latter has is dedicated media controls.

Market/box fail

So I was in best buy, stunned at the amount of credit I got for my games - they stacked the 10% for my GCU on top of the 30% deal. Since I got a new PC very recently, I traded in my games for more than buying new copies of the same game for Unity, Dying Light & shadow of mordor (shadow of modor is $20 right now for PC at best buy - great deal). Same for GTA V - they pay me several dollars to switch PS4 for a PC preorder thanks to the preorder GCU & $10 preorder certificate promotion

So I saw the cherry keyboard and the demo keyboard was great, but I saw that the inventory only had "Cherry Red" stickers with the bright red color - so I didnt buy it because I thought a bright red keyboard casing (instead of black casing)

I read over the whole box and it didnt mention explicitly that the casing is black and the cherry red is purely inside the keys and not visible.

So I didnt buy it. Now I need to drive back there lol

finalflame

Gold Member
Market/box fail

So I was in best buy, stunned at the amount of credit I got for my games - they stacked the 10% for my GCU on top of the 30% deal. Since I got a new PC very recently, I traded in my games for more than buying new copies of the same game for Unity, Dying Light & shadow of mordor (shadow of modor is $20 right now for PC at best buy - great deal). Same for GTA V - they pay me several dollars to switch PS4 for a PC preorder thanks to the preorder GCU & $10 preorder certificate promotion

So I saw the cherry keyboard and the demo keyboard was great, but I saw that the inventory only had "Cherry Red" stickers with the bright red color - so I didnt buy it because I thought a bright red keyboard casing (instead of black casing)

I read over the whole box and it didnt mention explicitly that the casing is black and the cherry red is purely inside the keys and not visible.

So I didnt buy it. Now I need to drive back there lol

l9zKYHF.gif

Schrade

Why are the Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown keyboards out of stock everywhere?

Is there a shortage on Brown switches?

mkenyon

Banned
Why are the Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown keyboards out of stock everywhere?

TMK, they don't make as many of them. The "red" is an overwhelming pick for the gaming switch, so that's their primary switch.

I'd imagine they do runs of the browns that are more limited in quantity and you just need to get one before they go away.

This post is also 100% speculation.

Schrade

I haven't tried reds yet but I hear they've got more of a clicky feel than the browns and the browns are slightly quieter.

I liked the feel of the browns in the Logitech G710+, if only the plastic wasn't shitty.

Tabasco

I haven't tried reds yet but I hear they've got more of a clicky feel than the browns and the browns are slightly quieter.

I liked the feel of the browns in the Logitech G710+, if only the plastic wasn't shitty.
I think you have that backwards. Reds are quieter than browns, and probably the quietest of the MX keys and require really low activation force.

The only thing I dislike about reds is how I'm so easily able to press the keys without really realizing it. I would be watching a YouTube video with my fingers rested on the keys and it just randomly skips around the video and I soon realize it was just me doing it.

It makes me want to change it for a MX brown keyboard.

mkenyon

Banned

As Tabasco points out, Cherry Reds have a lighter actuation force and are 100% linear. There's no clicky part to them at all except bottoming out.

Red.gif

vs Brown

Brown.gif

Alright GAF, I'm sitting here trying to plan what my next keyboard is, and I'm torn between trying to hunt down a V60 or just getting a Ducky Mini. I like the way the Ducky looks more, but what I'm seeing is that the V60 is a bit more of a "premium" keyboard. What are your thoughts?

EDIT: It's going to be Blues, I can't type with Reds. I chatter type way too much without that nice little tactile bump, and it's the main reason for my wanting a new keyboard. Also it NEEDS to have a silicone cover, I'm tired of crap getting into my keyboard. So far I'm leaning towards the ducky.

Ark

I've had my Ducky Mini for about a week or so now and I absolutely love it. I don't really care for the lighting features but they're a nice addition. The build quality is spectacular, the keys feel great,. and my MX Reds feel wonderful. My only issue with the keyboard, and it's not much of an issue by any stretch, is that the sound the space bar makes when it bottoms out is deeper than any other key on the board - but like I said, it's a total non-issue.

There's not much more I can say about the Ducky that isn't already plastered all over the internet. I can definitely recommend it.

I've had my Ducky Mini for about a week or so now and I absolutely love it. I don't really care for the lighting features but they're a nice addition. The build quality is spectacular, the keys feel great,. and my MX Reds feel wonderful. My only issue with the keyboard, and it's not much of an issue by any stretch, is that the sound the space bar makes when it bottoms out is deeper than any other key on the board - but like I said, it's a total non-issue.

There's not much more I can say about the Ducky that isn't already plastered all over the internet. I can definitely recommend it.
Well, I guess that settles that. I need to get away from these reds haha.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Aside from every key press basically feeling like something caresses your eardrums, how are they technically? Do they forego the limitation of cheap keyboards where you can't press certain button combinations?

Aside from every key press basically feeling like something caresses your eardrums, how are they technically? Do they forego the limitation of cheap keyboards where you can't press certain button combinations?
Are you just asking about mechanical keyboards in general?

Well in the first place, people don't buy the keyboards for the sound of them. They are about the feel. Its kind of subtle going in, and you probably wont notice it feeling "better" so much as "different". But the keys are so smooth and so nice, that the more you use one, the more you'll hate any regular keyboard. I've used mechanical keyboards for the last four years or so, and due to some stupid crap, I can't use the one I have anymore. Because of that, I'm using an old gaming keyboard that isn't mechanical for now and I HATE it. I type so much slower, and it feels so bad, that I just hate it. My next purchase is a replacement keyboard.

I'm on my phone, so I wont go into specifics of what is technically making them better, but just know that they are SOOOO worth the price, especially if you type a lot. If you need I'll type up a more thorough overview later when I'm at my computer.

Bastables

Thanks, I am aware of that since I did put in a lot of research over the past few weeks. I pretty much cancelled that option because it does put the cost of a keyboard into territories that I can't justify to myself just yet, since this is going to be my first.

180$ CAD (for the Ducky shine 4) + 60~80 for good keycaps is a bit much IMO.

I'm looking to buy a keyboard that I would play around with and enjoy for a while to see if I like it, then invest heavily in a set a year or two down the road.

Shine 3's are still sold on eBay. 199 USD
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DUCKY-D...265?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eddc3e801

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DUCKY-D...234?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c96f66d32

Or just get the shine 4 and get a spacebar, you don't need to replace the entire slew of key's if the only offender is shine4 horse spacebar. Plus there are the aluminium case ducky legends which look suspiciously like Shine 3 special editions but without the water snake etchings and plane spacebars. http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=957

Water

Almost every mechanical keyboard for sale today has N-key rollover = any button combination will register. For one relatively prominent exception, the earlier Razer Blackwidows lacked NKRO and were garbage tier in general.

In practice there is usually some limit to the keys that will register simultaneously, but boards indicated as NKRO handle at least 6 keys. More than that is irrelevant, at least to anyone who isn't a hardcore player of some weird rhythm games. It's a big jump from regular keyboards without NKRO, which as far as I know are all 2KRO, meaning all of them have at least some 3-key combinations which fail to register.

amardilo

How are Cherry MX Red keys for typing?

I've never had a mechanical keyboard before but I'm looking at a keyboard that has Cherry MX Red keys as I like the idea of them making little noise and being good for gaming (I am not a PC gamer yet but would like to start) but I spend most of my time doing work stuff on the PC (mainly writing stuff inside Visual Studio).

jotun?

Long time ago I tried the first of the Rosewill mechanicals, with blue switches. It was REALLY loud, both from the click of the switches and the clack of the keys bottoming out (no padding underneath). The sound was kind of annoying to me, and also got many complaints from my wife.

It felt nice for typing, but for gaming the double-tap issue was a big problem. Basically to release a key you have to let it rise higher than the downward activation point. Ended up returning it.

Then I tried a Deck keyboard with black switches because I heard they were good for gaming. Still super loud from the keys bottoming out, and I just couldn't get over the lack of any tactile feedback for gaming. I kept letting go of keys without even realizing it.

Now I just use a $12 normal rosewill gaming keyboard. I kind of want to try a mechanical with brown switches, but I actually really like this one.

Bought one at Memory Express back in June, they had several of them back then. It's pretty depressing to see that they're low on stock now though, because it's an amazing keyboard, and I could never use anything but brown switches.

Ryne

Shine 3's are still sold on eBay. 199 USD
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DUCKY-D...265?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eddc3e801

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DUCKY-D...234?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c96f66d32

Or just get the shine 4 and get a spacebar, you don't need to replace the entire slew of key's if the only offender is shine4 horse spacebar. Plus there are the aluminium case ducky legends which look suspiciously like Shine 3 special editions but without the water snake etchings and plane spacebars. http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=957
Thanks for that, I checked ebay canada and had no results, guess I should have checked the .com.

As for the Shine 4 I stated in a post prior to that one that I didn't only have a problem with the spacebar, I also didn't like the thick bezel/border so I scratched it off my list long ago. I know I'm being picky, but if I'm spending 200+ on a keyboard (my first mechanical), I want to make sure to choose the one I like so I don't have to deal with returns and such.

That ebay link is very helpful, but those prices are a bit too high (it will come out to nearly 300 CAD with shipping). Gonna shop around a bit.

How are Cherry MX Red keys for typing?

I've never had a mechanical keyboard before but I'm looking at a keyboard that has Cherry MX Red keys as I like the idea of them making little noise and being good for gaming (I am not a PC gamer yet but would like to start) but I spend most of my time doing work stuff on the PC (mainly writing stuff inside Visual Studio).

HORRIBLE. Once you start getting really used to them, you might end up double typing a lot of letters like I do. If you're in it for typing, go for Blues or Browns. If you're worried about sound, get Browns with O rings.

amardilo

Long time ago I tried the first of the Rosewill mechanicals, with blue switches. It was REALLY loud, both from the click of the switches and the clack of the keys bottoming out (no padding underneath). The sound was kind of annoying to me, and also got many complaints from my wife.

It felt nice for typing, but for gaming the double-tap issue was a big problem. Basically to release a key you have to let it rise higher than the downward activation point. Ended up returning it.

Then I tried a Deck keyboard with black switches because I heard they were good for gaming. Still super loud from the keys bottoming out, and I just couldn't get over the lack of any tactile feedback for gaming. I kept letting go of keys without even realizing it.

Now I just use a $12 normal rosewill gaming keyboard. I kind of want to try a mechanical with brown switches, but I actually really like this one.

HORRIBLE. Once you start getting really used to them, you might end up double typing a lot of letters like I do. If you're in it for typing, go for Blues or Browns. If you're worried about sound, get Browns with O rings.

Thanks.

My work keyboard is something that came with my Dell PC (not mechanical) and that has no noise and a very faint feel when I press down and I really like to use it for my work stuff (although I don't think my bosses would allow me to take it home with me :)).

My computer at home is currently MacBook Air so the keyboard on that isn't great but typing is OK (going to build a PC eventually which this keyboard will be for).

I don't touch type and tend to push the keys all the way down so I think the browns with a dampeners might be the way to go.

mkenyon

Banned
I totally disagree. I use Reds on everything (workstation at work, all gaming rigs at home), and settled on them after starting on Blues and then moving to Browns.

The point is that the choice between the different switches is entirely subjective. I have friends who will never leave Blacks, and some who swear by Browns.

Naka

WASD just announced their CODE keyboard with MX Browns. Already ordered mine in 10-keyless format. I had one of these with Clears about a year ago and ended up returning it. The keyboard itself was great, but I wasn't a fan of the Clear switches compared to the existing board I had with Browns. Very excited for this new version with Browns.

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index....ard/code-104-key-mechanical-keyboard-447.html

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index....ard/code-104-key-mechanical-keyboard-447.html

finalflame

Gold Member
WASD just announced their CODE keyboard with MX Browns. Already ordered mine in 10-keyless format. I had one of these with Clears about a year ago and ended up returning it. The keyboard itself was great, but I wasn't a fan of the Clear switches compared to the existing board I had with Browns. Very excited for this new version with Browns.

Clears are the perfect typing switch, Browns are a huge downgrade. But to each his own, glad they are giving their customers more options.

Naka

Clears are the perfect typing switch, Browns are a huge downgrade. But to each his own, glad they are giving their customers more options.

As someone said above, switches are entirely subjective. My fingers felt fatigued after a night of using clears. Like you said though, glad they are giving more options.

I'd love one. It sucks that I own a Corsair K70 right now, but I'd love this.

Honestly, my only issue with the K70 is that it feels like the keys are rows are a bit too close together.

finalflame

Gold Member
As someone said above, switches are entirely subjective. My fingers felt fatigued after a night of using clears. Like you said though, glad they are giving more options.
Sorry - should have mentioned that I was speaking in my personal opinion! You're right, switches are entirely a matter of preference. I use both MX Clears and MX Reds (work/home), and enjoy both differently. I've also owned MX Brown boards and MX Blue. all have their own appeal, I just really, really like the feel of clears.

FX-GMC

I'm stuck on Cherry MX Greens right now....much better than Blue's IMO. I've tried Browns and liked them ok, but I much prefer the audible feedback.

Naka

Sorry - should have mentioned that I was speaking in my personal opinion! You're right, switches are entirely a matter of preference. I use both MX Clears and MX Reds (work/home), and enjoy both differently. I've also owned MX Brown boards and MX Blue. all have their own appeal, I just really, really like the feel of clears.

No need to be sorry, I totally understood your point :)

Can you guys recommend something for me? After reading the OP and some posts from the last few pages, I think I'm going to try out for my first keyboard with cherry blues or browns.

This will be split for both gaming and typing papers. Homework and junk.

What do you guys recommend for a first mechanical? Price range I hope should be around 80 to 130 dollars.

Edit: Nevermind, I took a chance and purchased a CM Storm quickfire Rapid-I tenkeyless, white LEDs....saw a youtube video...Never had a tenkeyless before.

Just got a CM Storm Rapid w/ brown switches and it's very very nice. Paid about $90 @ newegg. Haven't had time to game with it yet but typing this feels reeeeeeeal nice :)

J-Rzez

Anyone have hands on experience with the Logitech Orion Spark? I've pretty much narrowed my next keyboard down to that, BW Chroma, RGB K70, or a Ducky.

Need to pick one soon as I shorted my old kb leds out by spilling a full tall cup of coffee on it, sucks. Too much work to clean up. The leds were green and didn't go with my purple/white/Orange case lighting anyways.

The Orion spark looks cool, not sure about its key shapes and I'm not familiar with its key switch type.

Ballistik

So I've never owned a mechanical keyboard but after messing around with one a few months ago, I haven't been able to keep my mind off it. Went ahead and ordered the Das Keyboard 4 Professional! Should arrive tomorrow and I'm pumped to start using it daily.

Anyone have hands on experience with the Logitech Orion Spark? I've pretty much narrowed my next keyboard down to that, BW Chroma, RGB K70, or a Ducky.

Need to pick one soon as I shorted my old kb leds out by spilling a full tall cup of coffee on it, sucks. Too much work to clean up. The leds were green and didn't go with my purple/white/Orange case lighting anyways.

The Orion spark looks cool, not sure about its key shapes and I'm not familiar with its key switch type.

I've tried the Logitech G910 Orion in a store, and I really didn't like it. Apparently its the most responsive keyboard out there as far as how quickly key presses are registered, but it frankly doesn't feel mechanical at all to me. It has these Romer-G switches, and really awkward keycap surfaces that are like angled towards the center, and some of the keys are actually convex... its really weird.

I also think its extremely ugly. The wrist rest is a really weird architectural shape. I just didn't like it at all.

Out of the ones you mentioned, I think you can easily narrow it to a Ducky or a K70 RGB. They are clearly a step above the Razer bw chroma, I think most would agree, unless you really love Razer products.

I have a k70 with reds and i LOVE it, and I have zero issues typing once I got used to not bottoming out all of the keys. It feels extremely smooth and quick to type on, and for gaming the reds are really superb I think. My movement in FPS, i.e. BF4, is greatly improved.

Good luck with your choice!

J-Rzez

I've tried the Logitech G910 Orion in a store, and I really didn't like it. Apparently its the most responsive keyboard out there as far as how quickly key presses are registered, but it frankly doesn't feel mechanical at all to me. It has these Romer-G switches, and really awkward keycap surfaces that are like angled towards the center, and some of the keys are actually convex... its really weird.

I also think its extremely ugly. The wrist rest is a really weird architectural shape. I just didn't like it at all.

Out of the ones you mentioned, I think you can easily narrow it to a Ducky or a K70 RGB. They are clearly a step above the Razer bw chroma, I think most would agree, unless you really love Razer products.

I have a k70 with reds and i LOVE it, and I have zero issues typing once I got used to not bottoming out all of the keys. It feels extremely smooth and quick to type on, and for gaming the reds are really superb I think. My movement in FPS, i.e. BF4, is greatly improved.

Good luck with your choice!

Thanks.

I was worried about how some of the sparks keys were shaped more than others. I heard about that it is incredibly fast actuation wise. Supposedly good software, great lighting. It has some other neat features too I guess.

Does the rgb k70 have the lighting failure issue like the old ones? And is it's software really that much of a nightmare?

Thanks.

I was worried about how some of the sparks keys were shaped more than others. I heard about that it is incredibly fast actuation wise. Supposedly good software, great lighting. It has some other neat features too I guess.

Does the rgb k70 have the lighting failure issue like the old ones? And is it's software really that much of a nightmare?

Yeah I would steer clear of the Orion Spark if I were you.

As far as the K70 RGB, I haven't read about lighting failures as much as the board not displaying the full 16 million colors or whatever as advertised. Apparently its a software bug that has a fix in the works.

The corsair software looks horrendous. I was advised by a friend who also owns the K70 to just not even install it, so I didn't. The regular K70 works perfectly fine without the software. This is one area where I almost went with a Logitech G710+ for. I have their gaming software installed since I have a G400 mouse and G35 headset, and I think it works decent and isn't too intrusive. Wanted to grab a G710+ since it uses the same software, but I read horror stories about caps breaking left and right so I avoided it.

Is RGB lighting worth the extra $40 to you over the regular K70? If not, I highly recommend the K70 and you don't even have to install the software.

Here's a video from Joanne Tech Lover, she reviews the K70 RGB and goes in depth into the software. She is probably the best and most in depth tech reviewer I have found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f3NJ55V4K0

Software looks nuts to me but if you feel confident you can handle it, go with the K70 RGB. Go regular K70 if that stuff looks annoying.

Ryne

Talking about the K70 RGB, the browns finally went back in stock at newegg canada, so I put an order in for it. Should be here in two weeks because it is shipping from Industry, California (it goes to the other end of Canada first before coming over here).

This is my first mech KB, hope I like it.

Talking about the K70 RGB, the browns finally went back in stock at newegg canada, so I put an order in for it. Should be here in two weeks because it is shipping from Industry, California (it goes to the other end of Canada first before coming over here).

This is my first mech KB, hope I like it.

If its anything like the K70 with reds I own you are in for a treat. I'm seriously pretty amazed at the quality of the board for the price.

Dave_6

Other than the software, I LOVE my K65 RGB. Very nice piece with some weight to it. The reds feel great too (my first mechanical KB).

mkenyon

Banned
The #1 reason why I don't think I could use another keyboard is that the wrist rest is beyond perfection on it.

I went from a standard K65 to K65 RGB. Previous broads include lots of Rosewills, Leopolds, a Ducky, and a Razer. The wrist rest makes typing on it feel sooooooooo much better.

Top Bottom