• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
iqfMbpyi7KSLI.jpg

iLSkTl38V2Wol.jpg

ipfUycSqqVVzd.jpg

idxkyVUFZbOtQ.jpg

i wanna feel all those beards
on my butt

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Can we talk about the guy with two penises?

It's easy the greatest thing I've ever seen or imagined and now I hate myself for not having two too.

I'm still slightly envious of his partners :p

You and me both, sister.

I am just going to leave this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgwWD4cAoj0

:3

That's basically prØn for me... Yeah, I don't really watch prØn

This is amazing - very mesmerizing and works ASMR wonders on me.

Just exchanged nudes with a guy that works in the same building as me. I'm just grateful for the nice nudes lol

Dick pix?

as for men, here are 2 random tumblr guys that absolutely, completely fit my personal description of a dream man in regard to looks, build and aesthetic.

Names? Tumblr links?

Sai-kun

Banned
Oh man, I was browsing that ASMR topic for a bit and watched a couple videos. Really interesting stuff. The roleplaying videos kinda weird me out though.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, I think the thread is set to repeat, I've seen this DR2K episode before.

Possibly not the best place for it. I don't suppose we have a BeautyGAF.

But I've been looking into hair removal treatments heavily for the last few years.
And one thing I frequently come across is the Tria laser hair remover. But I haven't bought it yet.

I want to remove hair from my body permanently, though. And if it works, that would be really great.
Does anyone here have experience with Tria? I've read mixed reviews, so I don't know how good it is.

Alrus

I want to remove hair from my body permanently, though. And if it works, that would be really great.
Does anyone here have experience with Tria? I've read mixed reviews, so I don't know how good it is.

If you want to go through permanent hair removal, go consult a dermatologist or someone specialized in that. Don't buy a shitty Do-It-Yourself product, not only will it probably not work that well, you run the risk of fucking up your skin.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Possibly not the best place for it. I don't suppose we have a BeautyGAF.

But I've been looking into hair removal treatments heavily for the last few years.
And one thing I frequently come across is the Tria laser hair remover. But I haven't bought it yet.

Just checked it out on a product page, and I'm not an expert on these things, but it runs on battery power. That alone tells me that you should look for something else. No proper laser hair removal clinic would use a battery powered treatment system, and you shouldn't either.

Yeah, I was afraid of that. That's why I haven't bought it or any other products.
I try to be cautious and careful.

I just loathe the idea of spending thousands of dollars on hair removal surgery, if I can avoid it.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I just loathe the idea of spending thousands of dollars on hair removal surgery, if I can avoid it.

Not that I necessarily believe thousands of dollars is a justifiable cost, but there's a quantifiable reason people can and do charge significantly more for professional hair removal treatments, otherwise everyone would be doing it at home. Theoretical repercussions aside, would you also attempt home lasik if such a thing existed..? ;)

Meicyn

Gold Member
You're right, I suppose I shouldn't have considered it a possible alternative in the first place.
I wouldn't throw out the possibility. There's a significant difference in terms of precision, and it is highly unlikely Lasik will ever be a home procedure anymore than a tonsilectomy. There is risk, though. The laser in these devices can cause permanent vision loss if you're firing around the face, so bear that in mind. If you get it done professionally, you'd be given eye protection. You can of course, buy that as well assuming you know the wavelength of the laser.

That all said, I just wouldn't buy a battery-powered one. Even if it pumps out enough energy with each shot and does what you need, you're going to be severely inconvenienced by a constant need to recharge.

Long story short, home is cheaper but carries increased risk. Professionally breaks the bank. Your call, really. Just be sure you really want to do it. There's no going back.

ivysaur12

Banned
I'm following Aaron Schock before he locked his insta account mwahaha.

(Pro-tip to closeted Republican congressmen: don't follow Tom Daley on Instagram if you don't want people to know you're gay)

Kater

Banned
Some really impressive beards in here!
I can only get some light Soul Patch, some stubbles on my chin and the upper lip. That's it. I'm only 22 though so maybe that problem will correct itself with some time.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm following Aaron Schock before he locked his insta account mwahaha.

(Pro-tip to closeted Republican congressmen: don't follow Tom Daley on Instagram if you don't want people to know you're gay)

I had to look this up, but wow. People like him are fascinating. You're gay, but you loathe yourself and others who are like you so much that you want to deny them (and yourself) basic human rights and happiness? Like, what the fuck? The psychological aspect is utterly fascinating. They need to make a TV series about this. Preferably on premium cable. :D

It also lead me to this article which I thought was sort of interesting:

what if you know a certain GOP congressman, let’s just say from Illinois, is gay… and you know this because one of your friends, a journalist for a reputable network, told you in no uncertain terms that he caught that GOP congressman and his male roommate in the shower… together. now they could have been good friends just trying to conserve water. but there’s more. what if this congressman has also been caught by tmz cameras trolling gay bars. now what if you know that this very same guy, the darling of the gop, has also voted against repeal of don’t ask don’t tell, opposed the repeal of doma, is against gay marriage; and for the federal marriage amendment, which would add language to the us constitution banning gay marriage and would likely strike down every gay rights law and ordinance in the country?

Are we still not allowed to out him?

Thoughts on outing homophobic politicians, GayGAF?

Alrus

In the case of an openly homophobic politician who's actively working against Gay rights, I think it's fair. Probably won't change his stance though.
Who says we don't? I don't see anyone claiming to like bald guys

Bald can be damn hot. But I'd miss having hair to grab onto though.

ivysaur12

Banned
Outing homophobic politicians is fine by me.

Oh no, Aaron unfollowed Tom Daley, how is he going to see the new picture he just put up on Instagram?!

I had to look this up, but wow. People like him are fascinating. You're gay, but you loathe yourself and others who are like you so much that you want to deny them (and yourself) basic human rights and happiness? Like, what the fuck? The psychological aspect is utterly fascinating. They need to make a TV series about this. Preferably on premium cable. :D

It also lead me to this article which I thought was sort of interesting:

Tricky especially in cases like this. Forcibly outing someone is never good. He may also be self loathing so outing him in this manner may just make things worse. He should know better than to vote for (or against as the case may be) laws that hurt our community. Situations like these are very complicated.

lenovox1

Tricky especially in cases like this. Forcibly outing someone is never good. He may also be self loathing so outing him in this manner may just make things worse. He should know better than to vote for (or against as the case may be) laws that hurt our community. Situations like these are very complicated.

He's seemingly out and happy privately. Out and about in the gay hoods in Chicago, doesn't even attempt to "butch" himself up in media appearances or political outings.

He's seemingly more of an opportunistic prick.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. If you base your livelihood on public perception, this is something that happens. I'm not necessarily saying it's 'right', but I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say that it offends my sense of justice to have someone casually benefit from furthering that kind of political agenda with the tacit expectation that they'll be untouchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom