• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=113654

CtdBz.gif

(Kinda)

Shit, if I posted the profile of every gaffer that was cute it would be pages of posts.

scarlet

I reeeeally want cute underwear for the hell of it.
and maybe a jockstrap... >_>
I feel like a dope and missed a good opportunity for $20 off Uniqlos site. Would've bought some cute undies too. But i know thats not the go to place for undies or..
jocks
sooooo, anyone got recommendations/experience?

I love uniqlo seamless low rise brief boxer. So comfortable.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I hate seamless but I love low rise.

Damn you uniqlo, why must you make me choose between your granny panties and your dick traps!

Sai-kun

Banned
Fresh Pair, Skiviez, and Undergear have practically anything and everything you could want from the good brands; Amazon occasionally has better prices or different stock, and it's worth checking if you see something on one of the specialty sites you like but are hesitant b/c of the cost.

Places like Urban Outfitters, Topman, Asos sell some stuff, too, but it's all horrible quality and materials.

Seconding this! Cosmic has good taste.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
lol creeppy GAF is working hard these days.
Don't make me post the one I found very cute

Hey, now, it ain't creepy to point someone out that you just noticed in other threads!

Shit, if I posted the profile of every gaffer that was cute it would be pages of posts.

I dunno about that.

I'm a superficial. Shut up.

Short and relatively fitting boxers can ben pretty sexy. Long and baggy boxers are just not good looking, no matter how comfy they are. (I don't find boxers that comfy anyway).

Most of mine are pretty baggy...especially now that I've cut some weight.

Fresh Pair, Skiviez, and Undergear have practically anything and everything you could want from the good brands; Amazon occasionally has better prices or different stock, and it's worth checking if you see something on one of the specialty sites you like but are hesitant b/c of the cost.

Places like Urban Outfitters, Topman, Asos sell some stuff, too, but it's all horrible quality and materials.

Oh my! Sai's right. Great taste and thanks for spreading the knowledge! :)

I love uniqlo seamless low rise brief boxer. So comfortable.

Are you near a store or use their website? I almost went to the to one of the stores last week lol.
I have a pair of their low rise undies and they're cute, but my butt kinda makes them too snug to make them too comfortable. A small price to pay for cute undies XD. Talking about types of undies, boxer breifs ftw. Get the best of both worlds. Never had a jock tho so i'm curious lol.

Grizzo

Dear god i could never drink urine D:

Face masks of semen is interesting.

If you did this, wouldn't it get, like, you know,
crusty? It doesn't just dissolve.
>__>

Well, I looked into it (Internet is a fantastic place), and sperm facials do exist and cost around 250 dollars ! Your skin "feels smooth and moisturized" instantly. Take it from Cosmopolitan.

Bonus round : It seems like Heather Locklear does it too. Now we know the source of her eternal youth
(that, and I'm pretty sure the bitchiness of Amanda Woodward helped her stay young).

Dead Man

Well, I looked into it (Internet is a fantastic place), and sperm facials do exist and cost around 250 dollars ! Your skin "feels smooth and moisturized" instantly. Take it from Cosmopolitan.

Bonus round : It seems like Heather Locklear does it too. Now we know the source of her eternal youth
(that, and I'm pretty sure the bitchiness of Amanda Woodward helped her stay young).

Being that this is such an extreme, users must know that their skin won’t look as youthful as Heather’s overnight.

Uh huh...

VICTORsaurio, how do you like your haircut? I'm debating getting something like it. Having a buzzcut is fun and all, but I miss real hair. Well, my hairline sucks, but that's not the point.
I like it a lot (and other people seem to as well). My hairline is not that great either, that's one of the reasons I started cutting my hair short. I say go for it!

scarlet

I like it a lot (and other people seem to as well). My hairline is not that great either, that's one of the reasons I started cutting my hair short. I say go for it!

I don't have great hairline too, but decided for buzzcut since friday. My shortest hairstyle and love it!

Masamuna

Boxers do nothing for me, but skimpy retro gym shorts? Not enough unfs.

Also yay facials, although getting some in your beard can be irksome.

I have zero luck with guys on dating websites. They're the most fickle fucking group of people on earth. Guy reaches out to ME, holds a conversation for three days, then disappears into the night.

Why can't I just lock eyes with a gentleman in a bookstore or something and then have coffee and fall in love like in the movies?

Sorry. Rant over.

The biggest thing I've noticed on them is that most people seem to be interested in a one-night stand or, are alternatively quite old (that is, those around the forty-five to sixty year old age range, I know that's only old from my perspective though) disregard what you're seeking, and are extremely belligerent. It seems quite difficult to find somebody who is either interested in some form of friendship, or a committed relationship. It probably depends on where specifically you're looking (although admittedly I don't use any very much). I would say not to be dissuaded as I've become quite close friends with two people that I begun contact with on a dating website so it is possible.

EDIT: Regarding a sudden disappearance, I wouldn't take it too personally. It may not have been you specifically (maybe they were talking to somebody else, something prohibitive happend in their social life, felt you had conflicting views about some issue, etc.). Obviously complimenting it via external searches (that is going to clubs, going out to the bookstore where you anticipate to cross eyes like in the movies etc.) is the best option, but it can work out (maybe not perfectly and without issues, but to an acceptable degree) online, it just takes some time.

The biggest thing I've noticed on them is that most people seem to be interested in a one-night stand or, are alternatively quite old (that is, those around the forty-five to sixty year old age range, I know that's only old from my perspective though) disregard what you're seeking, and are extremely belligerent. It seems quite difficult to find somebody who is either interested in some form of friendship, or a committed relationship. It probably depends on where specifically you're looking (although admittedly I don't use any very much). I would say not to be dissuaded as I've become quite close friends with two people that I begun contact with on a dating website so it is possible.

Yeah. I went on a few dates with a guy last year that went incredibly well, then he backed off as soon as I started showing a legitimate, serious, long-term interest.

The whole reason this new guy reached out to me was because of what I was looking for - considering long-term, no hookups, etc - so it seemed like we meshed pretty well. It's just odd and I wish it wasn't on my mind as much as it is.

I've had so many guys just exit a conversation on dating sites that I've honestly stopped taking it personally. It just intrigues me why guys go from 60 to 0 in such a short amount of time.
Sans being particularly horny/lonely at random intervals.

Grakl

Boxer briefs and trunks are the best. American Eagle used to be good, but it seems like their quality has dipped recently. They stopped stocking boxer briefs as well.

I've had so many guys just exit a conversation on dating sites that I've honestly stopped taking it personally. It just intrigues me why guys go from 60 to 0 in such a short amount of time.
Sans being particularly horny/lonely at random intervals.

Ugh same here. Then there are guys on OKCupid that have messaged me/I've messaged, but never ever put effort into the conversation. Or they make it all about themselves without asking any questions. It's like, if you lost interest or if I'm boring you for whatever reason: just stop replying. I've considered deleting my OKCupid for so long because of how idiotic some people are on there.

Ugh same here. Then there are guys on OKCupid that have messaged me/I've messaged, but never ever put effort into the conversation. Or they make it all about themselves without asking any questions. It's like, if you lost interest or if I'm boring you for whatever reason: just stop replying. I've considered deleting my OKCupid for so long because of how idiotic some people are on there.
I expect it when I'm getting one word answers with no follow-up conversation generating questions. It's when everything seems to be going swimmingly (with written confirmation from the correspondent saying it's going swimmingly) and then suddenly ends that confuses me.

And, yeah, I've "deactivated" my account a number of times, but I always feel guilty when I do.

Ahasverus

The best way to meet gay people is meeting "normal people", not only you'll get new friendships, but the "gay friend" always appears sooner than later and he has more friends and so on. Dating sites are NOT made for actual "dating", they are made for fucking.

I expect it when I'm getting one word answers with no follow-up conversation generating questions. It's when everything seems to be going swimmingly (with written confirmation from the correspondent saying it's going swimmingly) and then suddenly ends that confuses me.

And, yeah, I've "deactivated" my account a number of times, but I always feel guilty when I do.

Yep. It's so strange.

I get what you mean about deactivating, I don't want to deactivate just in case some miracle happens and I meet someone really cool :( lol

The best way to meet gay people is meeting "normal people", not only you'll get new friendships, but the "gay friend" always appears sooner than later and he has more friends and so on. Dating sites are NOT made for actual "dating", they are made for fucking.

If it was that easy for me, I wouldn't be on a dating site. And I dislike the fact that so many guys are only on dating websites for sex. I guess I do like the fact that OKC has "casual sex" as an option though, so I know what to expect.

I have made friends through gay friends in person, but nothing more than that.

Sai-kun

Banned
Not sure the mods would approve of you posting literal dick pics in the thread, probably best to edit your post.

But yeah, interesting stuff. Definitely jealous of his sexcapades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom