• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I was talking to a friend who was telling me how he got drunk and made out with 3 guys in one night. I was like: that's almost as many as I have made out with in my entire life. So today I remembered and made a list.

7 guys is my total (one of them didn't really kiss me back so not sure if that counts :p).

What about you guys?

Natetan

Speaking of wierd internet dating site experiences

Met one guy recently and he seemed interested we had lunch a few times and he works in the building across the street from me. I don't care if were friends or just have fun or whatever.

I invited him to an outdoor group on Facebook in the hopes he would come. I had to friend him first on Facebook though to invite him to the group. He does triathlons and stuff so I thought he would be interested. He pretty much completely dropped off after that but still likes stuff I do on Facebook especially stuff I do with people from the group I invited him to. Then he randomly messages me as he's leaving the country to go to a triathlon. I told him we should catch up when he gets back so he can tell me all about it. He says absolutely! ;)))) and then nothing. I invited him recently to something the group Invited him to and he just says he had other plans and doesn't say but let me know next time or let's have lunch or whatever. Meanwhile he still likes stuff in my Facebook

I find the whole thing bizzare. I don't normally add people to my Facebook especially people I barely know. I don't need a fb friend particularly someone Who works literally across the street. It's really annoying.

daripad

What about you guys?

Let me remember, but it was an astronomical number...oh yes! It's zero :p

For Natetan, I don't know why you take thse facebook likes into account, they are not a way of telling you that I'm intetested in you, is just a way of saying "cool", so don't consider a guy is interested in you just because he likes everything you upload. I once had this girl complaining that I liked everything that one of his friends uploaded but I just did that because they were.funny images I laughed at. Also I've had many people liking a lot of my stuff but obviously they are not romantically intetested in me, is just that I write cool things that they liked, is very simple.

Edit: Or wait, people really like things on Facebook meaning it in other ways? Because if that's true OMG I'll need to have some conversations here and there.

Natetan

Let me remember, but it was an astronomical number...oh yes! It's zero :p

For Natetan, I don't know why you take thse facebook likes into account, they are not a way of telling you that I'm intetested in you, is just a way of saying "cool", so don't consider a guy is interested in you just because he likes everything you upload. I once had this girl complaining that I liked everything that one of his friends uploaded but I just did that because they were.funny images I laughed at. Also I've had many people liking a lot of my stuff but obviously they are not romantically intetested in me, is just that I write cool things that they liked, is very simple.

Edit: Or wait, people really like things on Facebook meaning it in other ways? Because if that's true OMG I'll need to have some conversations here and there.

It's not about romantic interest. If he likes those things then why doesnt he come join the group he's now a part of? Or just have lunch or whatever if were friends as we work across the street from each other. The way it is now is like a twitter feed where he might as well be someone I've never met. I don't use Facebook that way.

I would rather he disappear completely instead of text me when he's leaving and out of country (a tactic I've experienced before) or liking things on my Facebook. It's just wierd.

Last night I was talking to a friend who was telling me how he got drunk and made out with 3 guys in one night. I was like: that's almost as many as I have made out with in my entire life. So today I remembered and made a list.

7 guys is my total (one of them didn't really kiss me back so not sure if that counts :p).

What about you guys?

I've only made out with one guy and he was a wonderful kisser. I love making out, it's funny cause I never thought I would enjoy it as much but damn is it great.

There's a reason for that :p

We both have good taste in music and
stan Marina & The Diamonds.

What about you guys?
- 25 = 2
Making out is hella fun.

sphinx

the piano man

What about you guys?

woah with how many guys I've made out...should I still remember at age 36? :O

I have no idea, and that's not a matter of me being slutty, there were moments between my long term relationships in which I was looking for the right guy so I have kissed many people...

I've only made out with one person and it was awkward. It was the first time I have ever kissed anyone and I didn't know what to do. I guess I just over think and it makes me more nervous.

Alrus

Making out with dudes seriously (as in a hook up when I expect things to go a bit further at least), not that many, I think 3 or so (I started dating my boyfriend very quickly after coming out so I didn't have many occasions tbh). Tons of girls though.

Making out with dudes while drunk (in a not serious matter), quite a bit but I don't know the exact number.

Making out with girls before I came out, tons too.

Edit: That thread about giving BJ is interesting. Not too sure what to think about everyone's reactions though.

Kater

Banned

What about you guys?
Guys that I just fooled around with?
Three. (Maybe more a few years back when I was smoking and drinking but I don't remember most of those parties in great detail)

Also, lol at the BJ thread. That discussion is going places.

mantidor

I'm glad we are changing the topic from facials to making out because it was weirding me out way too much with rpj
and I felt a little shy about telling my story

People I've made out with.. I'm kind of crazy so I made a list, it's around...
, but the number is not exact since I know I've drunk kissed once or twice.

I won't lie, it's amazing, and as opposed to casual sex, it doesn't feel as empty, sometimes you kiss someone and if its great you remember it fondly, while even "good" one night stands feel empty the other day, maybe it's just me. Of course it helps when you are told you are really good kisser, heh. However, the first time was really weird, it certainly needs some practice and I guess also being relaxed helps,
in my case it didn't help my first kiss was when I was almost 30, I say to all the younglings to not hurry things up, it's never "too late", trust me, however take my advice, it's better if you don't wait that long.

Not a single girl ever, but a couple have tried and sent me running to the hills, this was also being drunk, so yeah I couldn't be more gay :p

edit: wait, some part of gayGAF missed the double penis thread? we briefly discussed it here!

Edit: That thread about giving BJ is interesting. Not too sure what to think about everyone's reactions though.

I find some of the reactions a little tiresome. I wish people would stop defining homosexuality, bisexuality etc by sex acts.

Even from those who are 'tolerant' or whatever, you still get remarks like "hey, if you want to stick your dick in another guys ass that's up to you"

It's like people bypass that it's about physical and also romantic, emotional attraction and love.

This guy gave another guy a blowjob and identifies as straight but other people seem to think they know better as if one sexual act defines this guys entire feelings for others.

I dunno. I'm ranting. Grr. Sorry.

Kater

Banned
I guess it's hard for some to understand that limits (labels) are mostly just an illusion.
Or maybe they know it but won't cross lines out of fear of getting judged by society.

Just my (uneducated) guesses.

Christopher

What about you guys?

What do you mean didn't kiss yoi back sounds like a story :eek:

I find some of the reactions a little tiresome. I wish people would stop defining homosexuality, bisexuality etc by sex acts.

Even from those who are 'tolerant' or whatever, you still get remarks like "hey, if you want to stick your dick in another guys ass that's up to you"

It's like people bypass that it's about physical and also romantic, emotional attraction and love.

This guy gave another guy a blowjob and identifies as straight but other people seem to think they know better as if one sexual act defines this guys entire feelings for others.

I dunno. I'm ranting. Grr. Sorry.

I haven't read all of the thread, but it's more than just the fact that he participated in one sexual act

I've yet to ever do something like this again, and if I ever get a girlfriend it's certainly something I probably won't reveal right away (although I doubt it'd be that much of a deal-breaker, I mean I bet a lot of girls might find that sort of sexy), but I'm not gonna lie, I've often sort of fantasized about it in a very taboo way.

It sounds to me like it's something he wants to pursue.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
All this talk about semen facials and
I don't like semen at all

That sad bear or sloth or whatever.gif here

RM8

Best birthday weekend ever :D I liked that part when the cute foreign guy compliments my English (and agrees with me that it's weird that Americans hate pronouncing the letter T, lol).

Best birthday weekend ever :D I liked that part when the cute foreign guy compliments my English (and agrees with me that it's weird that Americans hate pronouncing the letter T, lol).
Did you have a pardy? Not that id madders; I hope you had a good time. How cute are we talking with this foreigner?

"Tectonic" is my favorite "T" word. Gives me chills. Will drop pants upon hearing it from someone hot. Tectonic. Tectonic. Tectonic. *shivers* Almost sounds like "dick tonic" if you say it fast enough. Really, I just like words with "ct" in them. "Antarctica" is another good one I like.

Facial talk: would prefer most of it go onto my chest or in my mouth, but I wouldn't mind some splash damage to the face below the eyes.

fernoca

What about you guys?
I started kinda late at 23 years old (I've known I'm gay since...I was born. Started looking to date/go out with someone at around 15, but nothing.

I'll be 32 this year. Guess on average 2-3 guys per year; which I guess is..."normal". Though I'd love if it was just ONE/STEADY guy. XD

No boyfriends of any kind..yet. Not that I haven't been looking...and waiting. :p

Delio

Aw one of my favorite youtubers came out today. I hate to be the type that is all "OMG i knew he was gay" but it was pretty obvious. I figured he was just not really needing to say it. CurtisParadise is his name and he is a Sims Youtuber.

bsej87

Aw one of my favorite youtubers came out today. I hate to be the type that is all "OMG i knew he was gay" but it was pretty obvious. I figured he was just not really needing to say it. CurtisParadise is his name and he is a Sims Youtuber.

Welp.

Teen Wolf is back
I'm getting 12 episodes of this:
tumblr_mtc3n5yqzT1sr8l5go1_500.gif

I've never seen that show and still I can tell it blatantly consists at least 90% of fanservice :p
I'm not gonna lie it has a lot of fanservice but it also actually has a really good story and characters and all that combined with the sexiness just makes it and addictive show :|

I dislike his youtube channel so much, and his interviews with the developers were painful to watch in my opinion. But I'm pretty sure everybody already knew that about him lol

Delio

lol what he builds houses and stuff that look really nice :x

Simmer I like his vlog channel better as it's just him not caring about a script. Oddly there were a LOT of people that DIDNT know he was gay. That shocked me more lol.

That does sound like an excellent Birthday weekend. Did you have cake?

*sigh* @ hot foreigners.... ;)

My friend who I have a crush on (who I stopped talking with because of it) texted me last night inviting me to his birthday party. It was super awkward, which makes me a bit sad. It went like this:
- Happy New Year. My birthday's on the 18th, I'd like you to be there. I'll let you know where it'll be.
- Happy New Year. I'll be there
- Ok

Super awkward? It reads like a normal text conversation.
Well maybe awkward is not the right term. It was just super short, no "how are you?" Or anything else.

I also kind of hate when someone just answers "OK".

It's just weird after we used to spend so much time talking and hanging out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom