• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSFW under the cut, personal / anecdotal stuff.

So, it's taken a year (on and off, mostly off) of trying, but I finally managed to bottom for my boyfriend! I've topped most of the time, but I guess I just happened to relax enough this time to not have to pull out early (heh). It's been one of the only major hurdles in our relationship, but being able to be there for him has some serious long-term ramifications with regards to us being able to stay together, and I'm really excited about that. I'm just super optimistic and thrilled about the whole experience right now.

My lower back does hurt a bit, though.

Ratsky no, we are talking real Mrs. field's baked in the store, not prepackaged gross version

Sounds like you need to get back on that dating site but look for someone available

do you mean dating site or hookup app?

It was a hook up portal/app.

@Beeseight
Please do share your experience.
I think they generally serve their purpose well,as a platform for people to hook up.

ruffles

Anyone have experience with doing threesomes in a relationship? The hubby and I are doing them more frequently (had the first one with a friend a year ago) by using grindr. They're pretty fun. Just want to get others opinions on it.

Kevyt

NSFW under the cut, personal / anecdotal stuff.

So, it's taken a year (on and off, mostly off) of trying, but I finally managed to bottom for my boyfriend! I've topped most of the time, but I guess I just happened to relax enough this time to not have to pull out early (heh). It's been one of the only major hurdles in our relationship, but being able to be there for him has some serious long-term ramifications with regards to us being able to stay together, and I'm really excited about that. I'm just super optimistic and thrilled about the whole experience right now.

My lower back does hurt a bit, though.

You should try this10 minute lower back exercise. For the ones he's doing at 8:06 I like to use a bar with 15 lbs on each side to do those. After 50 reps you start to feel it burning.

Don't crush your nuts though. Best of luck!

halfbeast

Banned
Hey guys/gals. Been awhile since I've posted but wanted to get some people's impressions. What are your thoughts on hook-up apps? I've never used them before until tonight and the experience was a little... Different. Can't be stranger than going on a gaming forum to discuss them I suppose...

you mean, you hooked up? I've used a couple of those apps. it's both interesting and terrifying to know everybody's distances. never met someone through it, though.

as for "not the right thing to find a relationship" - what does that even mean? if you hit it off, you hit it off. there's no hierarchy on how to meet someone. people often suggest to go to a bar instead. guess what, those at the bar are using hook-up apps while there.

the modern gay man has to be efficient, because not having sex is not an option. :p

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Since I know I enjoy reading about other people's love lives on here, I figured I should post an update about my own:

After emails, phone and Skype calls, daily messaging, and an in-person meetup, a guy (the one I mentioned before) and I agreed to just be friends...and then a week later decided that that was a stupid idea. We are going to try out being in a relationship. It's a little unclear where we're at right now, but...I think I'm about to be someone's boyfriend for the first time? And someone is about to be mine?

It's going to be semi-long distance (2-3 hours by car) for another few weeks before we end up about 30 minutes apart for probably a year. Locations after that are uncertain.

He's visiting me this weekend and spending the night. It should be interesting.

There are a number of barriers that are complicating it and that originally scared us off, but I think we're both happy about deciding to explore this possibility. We shall see where this goes.

Hopefully I'm not posting this prematurely and it doesn't all fall apart in the next few days. We're still figuring out some practical details.

Girlfriend has officially moved here :3 picked her up from the airport just an hour ago! So excitinnnggggg

Congrats! :D

Xaltheron

Since I know I enjoy reading about other people's love lives on here, I figured I should post an update about my own:

After emails, phone and Skype calls, daily messaging, and an in-person meetup, a guy (the one I mentioned before) and I agreed to just be friends...and then a week later decided that that was a stupid idea. We are going to try out being in a relationship. It's a little unclear where we're at right now, but...I think I'm about to be someone's boyfriend for the first time? And someone is about to be mine?

It's going to be semi-long distance (2-3 hours by car) for another few weeks before we end up about 30 minutes apart for probably a year. Locations after that are uncertain.

He's visiting me this weekend and spending the night. It should be interesting.

There are a number of barriers that are complicating it and that originally scared us off, but I think we're both happy about deciding to explore this possibility. We shall see where this goes.

Hopefully I'm not posting this prematurely and it doesn't all fall apart in the next few days. We're still figuring out some practical details.

Aww I hope it works out for you guys! ^_^

why couldn't you before?

More NSFW
The pain, mostly. I've never had anything up there before so it took a couple tries for him to even get in there. Getting fingered is way worse because of the fingernails, though, so we just kept trying the real thing because he's not a very big guy and it wouldn't kill me.

I'm also super tense, physically speaking (not just in a sexual context either) so it can be difficult for me to actually relax and loosen up sometimes. I just can't let myself start overthinking it.

working on my legs. like the size. now i just need to work on getting definition and work on calves too. lol.

ohMQbHP.jpg

oh and working my glutes too. basically working on bottom half

i'm doing upper too ;P

Kevyt

working on my legs. like the size. now i just need to work on getting definition and work on calves too. lol.

oh and working my glutes too. basically working on bottom half

i'm doing upper too ;P

I'm jealous of your legs. Good job though! What have you been doing?

Also, one of them looks bigger than the other one.

They look defined. You should also try jump squats, lunges with weights and pistol squats.

Don't just do squats with the bar.

I'm jealous of your legs. Good job though! What have you been doing?

Also, one of them looks bigger than the other one.

They look defined. You should also try jump squats, lunges with weights and pistol squats.

Don't just do squats with the bar.

oh. i twisted one leg so you can see the inside. lol

Sunday is leg day. So i go with a crew so we basically warm up on hip adductor/abductor, i do leg extension which i hear it's good for definition? and leg curls. main stuff is leg press, squats, lunges, sumo squats with a dumbbell, lunges with dumbbells. i started to do front squats but i'm sloppy on that. i'm about to open my legs on squats to get the hamstrings working. IDK what pistol squat is.

also i assume i can do jump squats with dumbbells?

EDIT: nvm. it's just jumping up in the air into a squat (With or without weights). i think i'll do that on Wednesday!

Wednesday is also leg day but i do that by myself and just try to focus on random things.
i think i spent a good 4 hours yesterday just on/off doing legs mostly squats. i was trying to work on my form.

BeesEight

Hi! Long time no see!

Hook up apps are okay. They can be good or bad, depending on who you're trying to hook up* with. What was your experience like?

I'm asking on behalf of a few people in my family. They just use the internet - Yahoo email, Etsy, Wikipedia, Ebay, Google search, etc. A web browser is all they need, really. It has a web browser, right? :D

EDIT: Also, how's YouTube on it? (in the comments on a chromebook review on YouTube, somebody said chromebooks suck for YouTube. idk)

Yeah, they're great for just the Internet. It's basically all they do. I've never had problems running YouTube on mine, so I'm not sure what that user encountered. There are different models too so maybe they got a chromebook from a lower quality manufacturer? I have mine solely for writing and the Internet and--outside of initial issues with adapting to Google's word--I've really enjoyed it.

There is like no hard drive though so I don't know if that would be a consideration for your family.

I didn't really have any expectations for the app but I basically got hit up by either closeted/big guys looking to cheat on their wife, possibly credit card spammers and guys young enough for it to feel a little predatory. Didn't know if that's par for the course or if I just have hilarious luck.

you mean, you hooked up? I've used a couple of those apps. it's both interesting and terrifying to know everybody's distances. never met someone through it, though.

as for "not the right thing to find a relationship" - what does that even mean? if you hit it off, you hit it off. there's no hierarchy on how to meet someone. people often suggest to go to a bar instead. guess what, those at the bar are using hook-up apps while there.

the modern gay man has to be efficient, because not having sex is not an option. :p

Naw, I didn't hook up. Just made an account and spent an evening on it. It does have quite the "meat market" feel to it but I'm willing to try anything once. It was less the "Hey" "Hey" "Want to see my cock" interaction that made me wary as it was the "go here and enter your credit card" that made me skeptical of the service.

I didn't expect for it to be a dating sites, though as you mentioned I was willing to be open minded. It was just kind of a surreal experience.

mantidor

Yeah, they're great for just the Internet. It's basically all they do. I've never had problems running YouTube on mine, so I'm not sure what that user encountered. There are different models too so maybe they got a chromebook from a lower quality manufacturer? I have mine solely for writing and the Internet and--outside of initial issues with adapting to Google's word--I've really enjoyed it.

There is like no hard drive though so I don't know if that would be a consideration for your family.

I didn't really have any expectations for the app but I basically got hit up by either closeted/big guys looking to cheat on their wife, possibly credit card spammers and guys young enough for it to feel a little predatory. Didn't know if that's par for the course or if I just have hilarious luck.

Naw, I didn't hook up. Just made an account and spent an evening on it. It does have quite the "meat market" feel to it but I'm willing to try anything once. It was less the "Hey" "Hey" "Want to see my cock" interaction that made me wary as it was the "go here and enter your credit card" that made me skeptical of the service.

I didn't expect for it to be a dating sites, though as you mentioned I was willing to be open minded. It was just kind of a surreal experience.

Hey I remember you!

What app did you use? I've never tried them but my straight friends use okCupid and Tinder with some small successes here and there.

halfbeast

Banned

oh ok, that is weird. I usually get a "hey" with a dick pic attached. *shrugs*

halfbeast

Banned
I've made an impression! o/
I used Grindr because it's the only one I know.
Ok, that makes me feel a little less like a paranoid dweeb.

there's also Scruff. it has a hairier audience but overall I find the app better and has more options in the free version. although, most of them have an attitude there. even got banned because someone was smelling his own farts too much.

mantidor

Yeah Iwas going to mention Scruff, my friends use it and they like it more than Grindr.

I'm still too paranoid to broadacat my exact location to strangers so I doubt I'll ever use them.

halfbeast

Banned
lol, ok nevermind. just went on grindr to see if you can turn off the gps and my mailbox was flooded with messages of dudes in their late 20s who are muscular and only 2'4" tall lol

that wasn't as bad a month ago.

Razmos

I just learned of Scruff from a hairy friend of mine a week or two ago. I really like to keep up on the latest gay dating apps, you know?

I laughed out loud on Orphan Black last season when they named a lesbian hook-up app "Sapphire," because that's a really great name. If it doesn't already exist, then it should.
"Scissr"

I just learned of Scruff from a hairy friend of mine a week or two ago. I really like to keep up on the latest gay dating apps, you know?

I laughed out loud on Orphan Black last season when they named a lesbian hook-up app "Sapphire," because that's a really great name. If it doesn't already exist, then it should.
Works on two levels with the Sappho reference.

I have thought of Sizzr.
Not the only one it seems though. :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Girlfriend has officially moved here :3 picked her up from the airport just an hour ago! So excitinnnggggg

omggg congratz

Yas! That's fantastic news! Be sure to update us on how it goes. Just relax and have fun :)

More NSFW
The pain, mostly. I've never had anything up there before so it took a couple tries for him to even get in there. Getting fingered is way worse because of the fingernails, though, so we just kept trying the real thing because he's not a very big guy and it wouldn't kill me.

I'm also super tense, physically speaking (not just in a sexual context either) so it can be difficult for me to actually relax and loosen up sometimes. I just can't let myself start overthinking it.

Yeah, you just have to keep at it. Try some deep breathing exercises.
and if all else fails muscle relaxers

haaaaam gurl i didnt know you were going that hard good 4 u

Sounds perfect for them. What brand do you have?

I've never seen any credit card scam things, but the other two unfortunately seem to be pretty common. On Grindr at least. As others have said, you might have better luck with Scruff.

GothPunk

Oops I never joined this new thread.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Dublin, Ireland
Where Do You Live? London, England
How Old Are you? 28
Favorite Type of Music? Alternative Rock/Pop, Metal, Classical
Profession or Career interest? Consultant
Favorite video game(s)? 'Souls', Persona, Fallout and Civ games series.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Cooking/Baking, Gymming/Swimming, Culture, Being right all the time.

Hey you! I saw your post and had to finally join the new thread to say hello. Your impact tbh. How've you been?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Oops I never joined this new thread.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Dublin, Ireland
Where Do You Live? London, England
How Old Are you? 28
Favorite Type of Music? Alternative Rock/Pop, Metal, Classical
Profession or Career interest? Consultant
Favorite video game(s)? 'Souls', Persona, Fallout and Civ games series.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Cooking/Baking, Gymming/Swimming, Culture, Being right all the time.

gram yas

Reminds me a joke from the show Marry Me, where they had "Boobr" - "It's a dating app for lesbians, like Grindr is for gay men, or Tinder is for straight men and whores."

I've personally had an app idea brewing called DespRt that would be for people who will literally swipe right (or is swiping left the good thing?) to anyone with a pulse that isn't obviously a psycho murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom