• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Vazduh

Two naked brothers arrested after making out passionately with each other in public

Timothy and Noah Batz claim they were under the influence of drugs

I...

ASgk3ah.gif

silly fun Zelda Breath of the Wild spoilers if you havent been near the left corner of the map..

but Lol I cant believe
Link Is Day Time fish <3 LOL , has he ever been in drag before i cant recall
I Truly GaggedT. One of my favorite areas of this game for moments like that lol

Vazduh

F you Betta and Avocado are my go to sexual anthems. &#129361;

F U Betta is my guilty pleasure as well. I wish I could say it's my sexual anthem, but I'd have to have sex first &#128128;

There's this much younger guy I've been talking to, but he has a huge ego which is seriously off-putting in the sense he's acting like he's the hot shit and nearly everything revolves around him. I'm usually more attracted to those that are humble. Healthy ego is fine, but not an insatiable one.

Bladenic

When people don't FUCKING text back but post pics on Instagram and are online on Facebook... Makes me rage so hard. Like fumes coming out my orifices.

Kevyt

F U Betta is my guilty pleasure as well. I wish I could say it's my sexual anthem, but I'd have to have sex first &#128128;

There's this much younger guy I've been talking to, but he has a huge ego which is seriously off-putting in the sense he's acting like he's the hot shit and nearly everything revolves around him. I'm usually more attracted to those that are humble. Healthy ego is fine, but not an insatiable one.

Drain his ego.

When people don't FUCKING text back but post pics on Instagram and are online on Facebook... Makes me rage so hard. Like fumes coming out my orifices.

He ain't worth it.

I am so guilty of that Bladenic &#128563;

It's probably just them getting distracted. At least it is in my case.

You ain't worth it

:p

Elitist1945

I just watched Gravity 3D on my PS VR and holy shit was it cool/weird. When I took my headset off my 55'' TV in front of me looked TINY.

Yeah, that can certainly make you feel like you're not important to someone. I know I sometimes am guilty of putting off replying to someone though, but not because I'm ignoring them. Sometimes I'm busy and don't want to engage if I can't give proper attention, you know? Or I'll be talking to someone else in person and read a text, then not reply because I'm already in a live conversation. Stuff like that. It doesn't always mean someone is ignoring you.

Now if it lasts for days, maybe he or she just did the previously mentioned things and then it slipped their mind to reply.

Or they're just a dick and not worth your time anyway, babe. :)

Kevyt

dddddd

YLJjWUi.gif

I just might.

Make him feel miniscule next to you. Tame him, show him who's superior! Make him kneel before you. Shatter his ego.

I was talking about a friend, not a guy. Not that it matters, my middle name is "Ignored"

tumblr_mcc382zbkS1ro8ba4o3_400.gif

That gif looks really painful. One time I got a soccer ball to my face it was painful. I'm glad my nose survived.

food snobs

WcdKhAP.gif

Culture appropriation needs to STOP!

Make him feel miniscule next to you. Tame him, show him who's superior! Make him kneel before you. Shatter his ego.

Tell him to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

That gif looks really painful. One time I got a soccer ball to my face it was painful. I'm glad my nose survived.

One played a game back in gym class when I was in Jr.High where I was the server so often that the area around my thumb and wrist was red raw.

Shy Fingers

Banned
So apparently there is a LGBT Kickball league that my husband made me join. Our team is trying to come up with a name. Anyone got any good ones?

Dany

Banned
So apparently there is a LGBT Kickball league that my husband made me join. Our team is trying to come up with a name. Anyone got any good ones?
Oh that sounds like fun!

Oh I can't think of any gross innuendo eight now. Grand slam? Two guys one ball? Idk :(

Rayis

Going through emotional roller coasters is the worst fuckin' thing, I cannot stay in a stable state of mind, it jumps from day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute, I hate it, one minute I'm fine, the other I I feel like crap.

lenovox1

Going through emotional roller coasters is the worst fuckin' thing, I cannot stay in a stable state of mind, it jumps from day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute, I hate it, one minute I'm fine, the other I I feel like crap.

I'm in the exact same energy and head space, right now.

Anxiety is a bitch, isn't it?

I find it's important during these moments to disconnect for a moment and to focus on the right here, right now.

Rayis

I'm in the exact same energy and head space, right now.

Anxiety is a bitch, isn't it?

I find it's important during these moments to disconnect for a moment and to focus on the right here, right now.

Hey me too! We all need to strive for the physical sturdiness displayed in this gif but in emotional terms.

tumblr_mcc382zbkS1ro8ba4o3_400.gif
It's very reassuring to know I'm not alone in feeling this way, if I could give you both a hug right now, I totally would. <3
Anxiety is tough indeed, it's all consuming and affects our quality of life, I hope we can get to a place where we can better manage it.

Top Bottom