• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Zero²

It translates roughly into "eat my dragon blade"

It's a voice line from Genji from overwatch btw. :p
Heh I thought it was a slang for cock it something. Still gotta learn the naughty words, though I dunno what I'd use that knowledge for, since my bf doesn't speak Japanese :p

Bladenic

THIS GIF LWRIGHWLE:FJWLIEHGIL

Also I'm y'all have some stories I'm sorry that happened to you guys :/

I'm mostly just shocked that someone said something in public that I would usually hear from a grindr profile. And from a woman no less.

I c dodging the questions.

167210d94c36e23e511efabafb40f9dd.jpg

Kevyt

Zero²;233406328 said:
Heh I thought it was a slang for cock it something. Still gotta learn the naughty words, though I dunno what I'd use that knowledge for, since my bf doesn't speak Japanese :p

Japanese is so awesome, you should continue!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far, lots of love and positive vibes to you.

Thanks VP. How are you doing yourself?

Anybody have any nice instagram users they'd like to share/recommend?

I love to follow hejnasty on IG because he's super fun and loves working out a lot and posting pictures of what he eats. Also he's super hot and we share the same first name and I have gotten the chance to play overwatch with him (he mains reinhardt) and yeah... really cool guy.

Rayis

The only Japanese bad words you should learn are おちんちん and マンコ

俺はおちんちんが大好きなんだよ!

Zero²

Japanese is so awesome, you should continue!
Haha I will. I'm currently on my fifth semester of my japanese course, still on the first 250 kanji :p I know most of the basic ones, but man there is a lot of kanji! Wish I had somewhere where I could practice it more, like reading manga with furigana, but they are so hard to find where I live :/

Dany

Banned
👏🏽one 👏🏽more👏🏽 shift 👏🏽then 👏🏽5 👏🏽days 👏🏽off

Kevyt

Zero²;233435077 said:
Haha I will. I'm currently on my fifth semester of my japanese course, still on the first 250 kanji :p I know most of the basic ones, but man there is a lot of kanji! Wish I had somewhere where I could practice it more, like reading manga with furigana, but they are so hard to find where I live :/

Naisu!

brian577

Banned
Hello? I really don't know what to say. It has taken me over 30 years to figure out and accept who I am, and now I don't know where to start. I live in a small town, conservative but it has a liberal college. Not sure how to meet people or how to really date.

Is Grindr a good option? I'm absolutely terrified to even set up an account. My immediate family lives here and they have no idea, only a few select members of my extended family know. Please GAF, help me figure this out.

Sorry, this is all really awkward for me.

Hello? I really don't know what to say. It has taken me over 30 years to figure out and accept who I am, and now I don't know where to start. I live in a small town, conservative but it has a liberal college. Not sure how to meet people or how to really date.

Is Grindr a good option? I'm absolutely terrified to even set up an account. My immediate family lives here and they have no idea, only a few select members of my extended family know. Please GAF, help me figure this out.

Do you have independence from your family in case something goes wrong?

Where's the nearest furry meet-up since that could be a good place to meet people. I don't know about Grindr, not having used it
apart from checking it for a minute

brian577

Banned
Do you have independence from your family in case something goes wrong?

Not enough that I'd be willing to risk it.

Where's the nearest furry meet-up since that could be a good place to meet people. I don't know about Grindr, not having used it
apart from checking it for a minute

Hours away and they only meet up once a month, only been able to get there once. I try to get to cons when I can but at most that's twice a year. Was just at one a couple weeks ago, roommate filtered with me by text and I botched it.

Grindr seems like my only option at the moment, but as someone who has never been with anybody...probably not the best choice.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Hey there! Welcome!

Is Grindr a good option?

It's a (racist) meat market, so unless you're a prime cut or have no/low standards, it's probably best avoided. Then again, you're in a small town so it might be your only option...

The fact that you're a virgin could work in your favor though - there are a lot of guys out there that love to show noobs the ropes~

brian577

Banned
Hey there! Welcome!

It's a (racist) meat market, so unless you're a prime cut or have no/low standards, it's probably best avoided. Then again, you're in a small town so it might be your only option...

The fact that you're a virgin could work in your favor though - there are a lot of guys out there that love to show noobs the ropes~

i hope you don't literally mean ropes lol. I'd like to at least browse the service, but I'm also wondering if I can do so anonymously, the last thing I need is for family to find out.

Kevyt

Thinking of starting to date again but dont have the confidence and feel like now it isn't a good time...

But it feels like its never a good time. I always think to myself I should just wait until things get better but they never do. So I dunno, it's like waiting for the next best thing but nothing. I:

Kevyt

Hello and welcome! \o/

Kevyt

I found out my username means diaper in welsh lol

I wanted to take a spin on my first name and make it my username, but alas...

Uhhhh tried to make fancy coffee with this thing called the "Bialetti Brikka" but forgot to screw on the cap. It shot out a coffee gyser explosion alllll over the kitchen.

L taken.

Vazduh

Uhhhh tried to make fancy coffee with this thing called the "Bialetti Brikka" but forgot to screw on the cap. It shot out a coffee gyser explosion alllll over the kitchen.

L taken.

Bialetti coffee makers rule, but yeah, it takes a while getting used to them. I can't live without mine, since I can't function without morning coffee :D

mantidor

So I gave in and bought tickets for Rock in Rio, I had already one for Guns n Roses but the first day is Lady Gaga and Pet Shop Boys and that is just too gay for me to not go even though I'm not into Gaga at all.

I fell in a small Blackadder-YouTube hole for the second time in about a week! :)

Second best hole to fall into :)

So I gave in and bought tickets for Rock in Rio, I had already one for Guns n Roses but the first day is Lady Gaga and Pet Shop Boys and that is just too gay for me to not go even though I'm not into Gaga at all.

Pet Shop Boys are still around? I've been listening to "It's A Sin" recently

👏🏽one 👏🏽more👏🏽 shift 👏🏽then 👏🏽5 👏🏽days 👏🏽off

Wow, lucky.

I still have to wait 2 weeks until my week of time off. Travis is coming out, so that should be fun!

Ahasverus

OK i got a new GAF crush. Will hot guys stop using their shinning smile photos as avatars? I get distracted in my vidyagamez discussion. Plz.

brian577

Banned
My first attempt at dating utterly failed. Talked to someone on Grindr (sadly my only option in this miserable town). We were chatting and were arranging a meetup, then he blocks me for no discernible reason. For a first timer this was utterly devastating in ways I didn't think was possible. Guess I'll just have to keep trying.

Top Bottom