• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

I know I'm new on this forum/thread and may not really know anyone here but I just wanted to let you know in these trying times I love you all and more then happy to receive pm's to anyone who needs a shoulder.

Gibbs

How y'all doing in general? Did this week get better than last week?

Eh it's the same as last week. Feeling down and lonely this round. It should pass, I hope.

Oh! I was gonna PM you an iphone question, but are you running the ios beta on your iPhone? Debating on doing it, just not sure how well it would run on my iPhone 6.

DOWN

Banned
Eh it's the same as last week. Feeling down and lonely this round. It should pass, I hope.

Oh! I was gonna PM you an iphone question, but are you running the ios beta on your iPhone? Debating on doing it, just not sure how well it would run on my iPhone 6.
Yeah I’m doing it on the 7 Plus and since Public Beta 3 hit yesterday, it’s Getting close to as smooth as before the beta so that’s good but there’s still a couple bugs I see each day. HOWEVER, the 7 Plus has more hardware leeway for the rough optimization than other models so I don’t know how much trouble is being caught by that overhead. I’d say wait another month to join the beta if you are really curious but aren’t changing phones yet, or if you are not tolerant of hiccups and bugs. Those do happen even if not so bad right now for me, and battery is most definitely hit by the beta (around 25% more battery is used per day for me on beta than before). If you are pretty chill about what may be a sticky month or so on your phone in certain cases and you aren’t going to be screwed by having a bad error requiring reset, then it’s a fun way to get the new features early. So for me, that’s worth it and I enjoy it so far, but know the longer you wait the more you avoid the downsides.

Hope you feel better soon❤️

Did work orientation and work tomorrow. Got a car for work so things are looking up nicely for me.
That’s big! Nice work
I have an interview tomorrow for a Restaurant Greeter position.
Good luck!

Gibbs

Yeah I'm doing it on the 7 Plus and since Public Beta 3 hit yesterday, it's Getting close to as smooth as before the beta so that's good but there's still a couple bugs I see each day. HOWEVER, the 7 Plus has more hardware leeway for the rough optimization than other models so I don't know how much trouble is being caught by that overhead. I'd say wait another month to join the beta if you are really curious but aren't changing phones yet, or if you are not tolerant of hiccups and bugs. Those do happen even if not so bad right now for me, and battery is most definitely hit by the beta (around 25% more battery is used per day for me on beta than before). If you are pretty chill about what may be a sticky month or so on your phone in certain cases and you aren't going to be screwed by having a bad error requiring reset, then it's a fun way to get the new features early. So for me, that's worth it and I enjoy it so far, but know the longer you wait the more you avoid the downsides.

Hope you feel better soon❤️

I ran a ios beta before on my iPhone 4s a few years ago. I did have issues with it, and rolled back to a previous build because my phone would lag, freeze, and not work at times. It was rather annoying. I mean I can wait for the new features as it's not something I desperately need at the moment, plus battery life is crap at times with iPhone, so I'll probably wait. To be fair I do expect issues and I can easily overlook it depending how severe the bugs are, and how my phone reacts.

I know to expect issues as I had a Windows Phone, and I was always running previews of builds from the Windows Insider beta rings. Those were some of the most frustrating garbage, but the funny thing is, WP didn't work properly half the time anyway on official releases.

A buddy of mine wrote to me on Facebook asking me if I have installed public build 3, stating it was stable and I wouldn't have problems. Thats why I asked you because I know you'd tell me what you have experienced and your honest thoughts about it. I appreciate you letting me know! I'll probably wait like you said and then jump in. I am intrigued admittedly by new features and such but its not something I'm dying to try.... and this moment atleast.

Thank you dude DOWN! ❤️ I'm just taking it day by day. It's gotta get better.

I know I'm new on this forum/thread and may not really know anyone here but I just wanted to let you know in these trying times I love you all and more then happy to receive pm's to anyone who needs a shoulder.

Welcome aboard! Enjoy the cookies and juice. <3

Gibbs

I just got hit on by a girl. Not sure how to feel. In one sense I am proud that someone finds me attractive, but it would never work relationship wise. Now only if I could find who wants all the Gibbs.

<3 <3

Thank you! Though I joined/made my introduction post on page 219 but I'll never say no to cookies!

Because I didn't see it I will get you your own stash of cookies and brownies. <3

Mark1

The feeling when you check out the guys and the women then come to flirt with you. &#128584; The wrong message is being sent out, bitches don't want to disappoint you &#128514;

I prefer the chests on guys &#128521;

Edit: First time posting in this thread so looking through the OT going to let people know a bit more about myself:

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Glasgow, Scotland
Where Do You Live? Glasgow, Scotland
How Old Are you? 26
Favorite Type of Music? Anything that is catchy
Profession or Career interest? Currently teaching but looking into other prospects
Favorite video game(s)? Metroid, Zelda, Sonic
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Weight lifting, Swimming, Travelling, Mountain Climbing, Dogs, Studying

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The feeling when you check out the guys and the women then come to flirt with you. &#128584; The wrong message is being sent out, bitches don't want to disappoint you &#128514;

I prefer the chests on guys &#128521;

Edit: First time posting in this thread so looking through the OT going to let people know a bit more about myself:

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 26
Profession or Career interest? Currently teaching but looking into other prospects
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Weight lifting, Swimming, Travelling, Mountain Climbing, Dogs, Studying

Welcome! :)

Hi Mark! Welcome.

I went into the shop I work at after a shift to make a purchase and a coworker refused the banknote that was missing a corner: "where's the rest of it?". It is legal tender with the damage (the condition I got it in) being very far from reducing the full amount under the law! She told me to take it to the bank for them to replace it. The other note I had on me was $100, for under $20. Instead of it just being sent to the bank with the rest of the notes she wanted me to go to the bank to change it over individually! Snarkily turning down the legal tender, what.

And my public transport card is missing and will take 10 days for a replacement to be sent out. So no public transport in this time unless I pay extra for a card...

And I haven't been sent a game that I was meant to have received yesterday from a rental service, I hope they just forgot to send it or it was delayed and I won't be on the hook for it if it went missing in the post or if someone stole it.

Mark1

b256177b811f30e644e42ea65a5aed6f--chris-hemsworth-hair-cris-hemsworth.jpg

So...who's looking forward to the new Thor? &#128521;

Can't you let the company who supplied your public transport card know the situation to save yourself spending more money? In that they can give you something to by until the replacement card is back in the post?

b256177b811f30e644e42ea65a5aed6f--chris-hemsworth-hair-cris-hemsworth.jpg

So...who's looking forward to the new Thor? &#128521;

Can't you let the company who supplied your public transport card know the situation to save yourself spending more money? In that they can give you something to by until the replacement card is back in the post?
I contacted the public transport provider to lock the card and and the money I had on it will be transferred over to the new card. My sister has offered me her spare card to use in the meantime that she bought when she had this situation.

Gibbs

The feeling when you check out the guys and the women then come to flirt with you. &#65533;&#65533; The wrong message is being sent out, bitches don't want to disappoint you &#65533;&#65533;

I prefer the chests on guys &#65533;&#65533;

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 26

Women are like "aww he is trying and failing so lets make him feel wanted!" ALL THE PECS! Boobs are nice admittedly, I use to play with my bestfriends before she got married. I was amused.

Ironically my real name is Mark. Welcome though!

I need some advice from trans people. Should I try to change my legal name as soon as possible? NSW Australia if that's relevant.
I am cisgender and this is Victoria, Transgender Victoria could be of help. There is a phone number to leave a voicemail message or use the email form. I know one of the volunteers who run it and she knows stuff about NSW too. http://www.transgendervictoria.com/contact

Alternatively, I don't know how helpful they would be since I don't have any experience with them but you might get a pointer in the right direction calling/emailing The Gender Centre which is in Sydney. https://gendercentre.org.au/contacts/contact

Mark1

Women are like "aww he is trying and failing so lets make him feel wanted!" ALL THE PECS! Boobs are nice admittedly, I use to play with my bestfriends before she got married. I was amused.

Ironically my real name is Mark. Welcome though!
Hehe it was more that they were straight and they didn't know I was gay (and I was secretly watching the hot Italian straight men) I tend to have that happen with women at clubs. Always disappointed when they find out

Had a laugh in response to when one said that I was hot for a ginger. Didn't even care, just funny as anything.

IvorB

How y’all doing in general? Did this week get better than last week?

Okay except really annoyed with myself for developing this huge crush on this guy at my gym that I've barely even spoken to and may be straight for all I know. It's just pathetic.

The gym is pretty gay but also mixed sexuality-wise so some of the really hot guys are straight. It's look-not-touch type deal with them which is fine. I still appreciate them for that. So really could be either way.

Admittedly he did give me this full on look right in the eye when our paths crossed (which is unusual for straight guys) but other than that I have literally nothing to go on and I'm crushing like a school girl. Okay maybe not school-girl level as it's not like I'm drawing hearts in my notebook and sh*t but just thinking about this dude constantly. Even if he is gay, I still don't want to be feeling like this. It's really starting to wind me up as I REALLY hate this feeling :-(.

Gibbs

I have cheek bones apparently. I'm like holy crap my face is thin. I was rocking that extension cord with pride.
The neighbors basement took on water and I needed to plug fans in. I felt like a hero.

VXxuhhB.jpg

Hehe it was more that they were straight and they didn't know I was gay (and I was secretly watching the hot Italian straight men) I tend to have that happen with women at clubs. Always disappointed when they find out

Had a laugh in response to when one said that I was hot for a ginger. Didn't even care, just funny as anything.

Haha I have people who still do not believe I'm gay. Its fun that some male guys I know send me shirtless pictures showing me gym progress and I'm like keep sending them!

Aww you disappoint the ladies! BOOOOO! :D Hahaha but to be fair gingers are hot.

It's Fridayyyy!

o/

Woot time to celebrate!

Okay except really annoyed with myself for developing this huge crush on this guy at my gym that I've barely even spoken to and may be straight for all I know. It's just pathetic.

The gym is pretty gay but also mixed sexuality-wise so some of the really hot guys are straight. It's look-not-touch type deal with them which is fine. I still appreciate them for that. So really could be either way.

Admittedly he did give me this full on look right in the eye when our paths crossed (which is unusual for straight guys) but other than that I have literally nothing to go on and I'm crushing like a school girl. Okay maybe not school-girl level as it's not like I'm drawing hearts in my notebook and sh*t but just thinking about this dude constantly. Even if he is gay, I still don't want to be feeling like this. It's really starting to wind me up as I REALLY hate this feeling :-(.

Good eye candy is what makes the gym worth going to some days. At least why I go at times.

YOU ARE SCRIBBLING HIS NAME WITH HEARTS AND TAKING HIS LAST NAME ALREADY! I'm joking! I understand that all to well. Theres a guy at my gym I find extremely hot, but he hasn't been around. The one day he kept making eye contact with me and I was swooning.

Continue to play it off, perhaps he does like you! In todays world anything is possible honestly. Say hey next time when you cross paths. You honestly never know until you try to do small talk. Ask him about his workout
or if he likes the vag or the D

IvorB

Good eye candy is what makes the gym worth going to some days. At least why I go at times.

YOU ARE SCRIBBLING HIS NAME WITH HEARTS AND TAKING HIS LAST NAME ALREADY! I'm joking! I understand that all to well. Theres a guy at my gym I find extremely hot, but he hasn't been around. The one day he kept making eye contact with me and I was swooning.

Continue to play it off, perhaps he does like you! In todays world anything is possible honestly. Say hey next time when you cross paths. You honestly never know until you try to do small talk. Ask him about his workout

Yeah tell me about it. The eye-candy at my gym is just pure A grade and it's a great motivator :). Seems like maybe this guy is just too much. I've only encountered him a few times and it's been:

1st time - "Jesus that the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time. WTF?" (not out loud obviously)
2nd time - "are you using this bench, mate?" "no it's all yours" following by stretching in front of me while I was waiting for next set. + strange intense look while walking passed him.
3rd time - crossed paths a couple of time but attempts at eye contact unsuccessful.
4th time - crossed paths again but mostly just avoided/didn't really bother with him 'cause if eye-contact is not happening that's pretty much a non-starter. No idea what strange intense look was about.

What's annoying is still thinking about it now or even typing this stuff up in the first place. I guess there is no cure for it really :-(. I'll keep an open mind about it should our paths cross again. Otherwise just try to keep a cool head. Plus that gym is my territory so he can f**k off anyway.

lenovox1

What's annoying is still thinking about it now or even typing this stuff up in the first place. I guess there is no cure for it really :-(. I'll keep an open mind about it should our paths cross again. Otherwise just try to keep a cool head. Plus that gym is my territory so he can f**k off anyway.

Eh, I think you're putting too much thought into it. You could try casual conversation if possible.

DOWN

Banned
I have cheek bones apparently. I'm like holy crap my face is thin. I was rocking that extension cord with pride.
The neighbors basement took on water and I needed to plug fans in. I felt like a hero.

VXxuhhB.jpg

Haha I have people who still do not believe I'm gay. Its fun that some male guys I know send me shirtless pictures showing me gym progress and I'm like keep sending them!

Aww you disappoint the ladies! BOOOOO! :D Hahaha but to be fair gingers are hot.

Woot time to celebrate!

Nice bones Gibbs &#128079;

Gibbs

I just did a job app so lets hope I finally get some good news.

Who's that qt? &#65533;&#65533;

8ecws18.gif

Hows things going? =)

Nice bones Gibbs &#65533;&#65533;

Thanks dude! When I saw the picture I thought "something is wrong" and then I noticed I have them so its huge. Hope you are well and that things are getting better for you. <3

Yes Gibbs! Serving STUD

I try and try. Maybe one day someone will like what I am serving <3

Yeah tell me about it. The eye-candy at my gym is just pure A grade and it's a great motivator :). Seems like maybe this guy is just too much. I've only encountered him a few times and it's been:

1st time - "Jesus that the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time. WTF?" (not out loud obviously)
2nd time - "are you using this bench, mate?" "no it's all yours" following by stretching in front of me while I was waiting for next set. + strange intense look while walking passed him.
3rd time - crossed paths a couple of time but attempts at eye contact unsuccessful.
4th time - crossed paths again but mostly just avoided/didn't really bother with him 'cause if eye-contact is not happening that's pretty much a non-starter. No idea what strange intense look was about.

I think you may be looking waaaaay to much into the eye contact thing. From experience sometimes people avoid it and they will watch you from the corner of their eye. I mean anything is possible and I am hoping it works out and he just gives you his phone number or ask you to workout with him.

This guy may be extra. Though if he's extra... he could be extra extra.

Hahahahha you like him but its your gym, so fuck off. I'm dying over here. It sucks when someone takes your breath away, you like them but it is seemly doubtful it'll ever happen. I do wish you the best and lets hope something happens! Keep us updated!

Mark1

It's been years since I last roamed this bread, or GAF in general, so glad to see lots of new faces.

Love that people here are sharing stories as well, so important to always be yourself. It's cute.

And yeah Chris Hemsworth is my kind of guy. No one in the media takes the number 1 crush than him.

People here like gingers eh? I used to not have much confidence with the scene or elsewhere so decided to change things up a bit, now I feel amazing x

bTdl900_d.jpg

QPaID28_d.jpg

Gibbs

It's been years since I last roamed this bread, or GAF in general, so glad to see lots of new faces.

Love that people here are sharing stories as well, so important to always be yourself. It's cute.

And yeah Chris Hemsworth is my kind of guy. No one in the media takes the number 1 crush than him.

People here like gingers eh? I used to not have much confidence with the scene or elsewhere so decided to change things up a bit, now I feel amazing x

bTdl900_d.jpg

QPaID28_d.jpg

Wow look at you! Doing great with the progress!

FYI, definitely hot.

wiibomb

VXxuhhB.jpg

bTdl900_d.jpg

QPaID28_d.jpg

The gay community is truly blessed to have people like you, now, please tell me where to look for guys like you 2 ha ha ha. Gibbs, man, wtf, you undermine yourself sometimes, you are much more nicer than you describe yourself.

BTW, Mark1, I always dream about having a ginger boyfriend, so yeah, I have always though of them as really nice, take that color with pride.

Mark1

Wow look at you! Doing great with the progress!

FYI, definitely hot.
Progress within 2 years, made me feel a lot better. It's inspired others to do the same with exercise.

Aim to get into bodybuilding and, if successful, enter a competition next summer.

The gay community is truly blessed to have people like you, now, please tell me where to look for guys like you 2 ha ha ha.
&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

Gibbs

The gay community is truly blessed to have people like you, now, please tell me where to look for guys like you 2 ha ha ha. Gibbs, man, wtf, you undermine yourself sometimes, you are much more nicer than you describe yourself.

AJBzubz.gif

After years of mental abuse(being told you are worthless, no one will ever love you), and when no one wants to date you because you aren't attractive. Oh! and when the ex leaves and says he doesn't love you anymore and that he isn't attracted to you. It takes its toll. Working on it though.

Progress within 2 years, made me feel a lot better. It's inspired others to do the same with exercise.

Aim to get into bodybuilding and, if successful, enter a competition next summer.

Oh wow thats pretty good for two years! It's a great feeling when people are inspired by you, and take the leap to try to better themselves. I wish you the best with getting into bodybuilding! You got this!

wiibomb

AJBzubz.gif

After years of mental abuse(being told you are worthless, no one will ever love you), and when no one wants to date you because you aren't attractive. Oh! and when the ex leaves and says he doesn't love you anymore and that he isn't attracted to you. It takes its toll. Working on it though.

I swear I want to be by your side and give you the biggest hug, I know that feeling.

the best part is that not only you are amazing on the inside, also on the outside, you are such a lucky man. keep being amazing.

Mark1

AJBzubz.gif

The only thing you can do when this sort of shit happens is to learn how to handle that sort of shitty talk from people, as the world has shown that it's full of folk like this. It can only make you stronger than them, and the bigger person knowing that their type of rejection talk won't faze you.

Then you'll meet better people who will listen to you.

Rayis

bTdl900_d.jpg

QPaID28_d.jpg

Helloooooo Nurse.............asjaKLsasl

Kevyt

Have any of you ever gotten into a physical fight with your lover, SO, partner, husband, wife, friends with benefits, etc?

Kevyt

Hey, thread. I'm LGBT and new to posting on NeoGAF.

This is off-topic, but I couldn't figure it out or find a place to ask it: how do you delete posts? A delete option doesn't appear when I go to edit them.

Hi, welcome!

There is no delete option. Only mods can delete posts. Be careful with what you post though! If you get banned as a junior, it is permanent. :( Make sure to read the guidelines. Enjoy your stay~

Top Bottom