• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

I'll say, that looks gross to me :/

I know it's pedantic but garlic aioli is just mayo with lemon and garlic in it.

And the name is dumb, the real aioli is a garlic and oil emulsion, I don't know why americans decided naming lemon mayo aioli.

That was the expected fairy bread reaction. I can't remember it tasting good and it's probably been 20 years since I had any.

Also the extra aioli ingredients make aioli related to mayo but no longer mayo.

IvorB

I think you may be looking waaaaay to much into the eye contact thing. From experience sometimes people avoid it and they will watch you from the corner of their eye. I mean anything is possible and I am hoping it works out and he just gives you his phone number or ask you to workout with him.

This guy may be extra. Though if he's extra... he could be extra extra.

Hahahahha you like him but its your gym, so fuck off. I'm dying over here. It sucks when someone takes your breath away, you like them but it is seemly doubtful it'll ever happen. I do wish you the best and lets hope something happens! Keep us updated!

Ha ha. Thanks for the kind wishes :). I will let you know if there are any interesting developments.

Gibbs

Ha ha. Thanks for the kind wishes :). I will let you know if there are any interesting developments.

Definitely!
Follow him into the locker room and have your way with him also.

Five Guys is very tasty but I prefer In N Out over that even. Also In N Out has lower prices somehow and they try harder on the atmosphere.

Five Guys is alright but its no In N Out. Personally I feel Five Guys is overpriced and overrated. I prefer Wendys burgers(yep i'm a cheap whore when it comes to eating). In N Out is everything. EVERYTHING!

Australian children's party delicacy and Kinsey 6: fairy bread.
u4aaWuP.png

Apparently the world at large hasn't heard of these before.

That.... looks disgusting.

I pigged out today at a bday party. Ate 4 burgers, 2 cupcakes, a lot of cookies, and 3 sodas, 1 beer and1 glass of wine. RIP

That sounds incredible dude. I had Olive Garden(first time) and it was decent, but felt disgusted afterwards. I dislike feeling guilty after eating, and I didn't eat bad either.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
go burn it off stat.
Lol I live in Arizona. I'll stand out for 20 mins and go for it
I offer my help with that.
Oh you do? How would you help me burn that? 😏
Nnnnn has been 2 months since the last sexercize
Im on a diet but honestly this is how I want my 21st to go down

Just with more booze and no cupcakes
Lol it was a 4 year old party but it was pretty nice. I'd say th adults had the most fun out of it
That sounds incredible dude. I had Olive Garden(first time) and it was decent, but felt disgusted afterwards. I dislike feeling guilty after eating, and I didn't eat bad either.
Tbh all this eating reminds me of how I used to eat before a few years ago.

Nohar

Went to Disneyland Paris with the BF. Had been wanting to go for ages, costs way too much but I really love theme parks so it was worth it :D

You have no right to look that cute (both of you).

Disneyland is nice indeed. Some attractions are awesome, others are quite "meh" (that Buzz Lightyear one was pretty forgettable). I liked the Aerosmith rollercoaster, but I ended up quite sick afterwards and I had to sit down for a while. In comparison I was fine right after the Hyper Space Mountain.

Alrus

You have no right to look that cute (both of you).

Disneyland is nice indeed. Some attractions are awesome, others are quite "meh" (that Buzz Lightyear one was pretty forgettable). I liked the Aerosmith rollercoaster, but I ended up quite sick afterwards and I had to sit down for a while. In comparison I was fine right after the Hyper Space Mountain.

The Aerosmith rollercoast was neat but it kept giving me a headache (due to my head bumping on the restraints) if I didn't lean forward a bit. And yeah I felt a bit queasy at the end, which usually doesn't happen. Still did it a couple times because the line was almost inexistant.

Hyper Space Mountain was amazing, probably my favorite.

Buzz was meh yeah but I knew what to expect since that kind of ride is now at nearly every park. Could be more fun if it had more to it.

Orb

I used to eat like crazy(I.E. I used to order two triples and a double from wendys plus a fry and drink)

Now I thankfully eat a combo and am done. Though sometimes its hard to control myself like at my lil bro's bday at golden corral :/ I just gotta walk it off afterwards
and in the process give myself a heat stroke by walking on the country roads when it was a heat index of like 110 :p I like to push my body as much as possible

"Used to" is also a strong word considering I've only recently changed for the better over the summer.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Australian children's party delicacy and Kinsey 6: fairy bread.
u4aaWuP.png

Apparently the world at large hasn't heard of these before.

gtcY2bK.jpg

I know it's pedantic but garlic aioli is just mayo with lemon and garlic in it.

And the name is dumb, the real aioli is a garlic and oil emulsion, I don't know why americans decided naming lemon mayo aioli.

I tried to make aioli the other day in my blender but it didn't properly emulsify :(

Weird timing. Never heard of fairy bread before then this video popped up during one of my Youtube binge a couple days ago. Now it's popping up in my GAF.

https://youtu.be/eY2qPFM-dPU?t=1m39s
You are haunted by the fairy bread fairy and will see them everywhere forever.
Is it like sprinkled doughnuts?
White sliced bread is buttered, then inverted onto a plate full of round sprinkles. It sounds offputting but it is very popular at kids birthdays.
________
How about the much superior Honey Joys? 'Cupcakes' of corn flakes solidified from being baked together with honey, sugar and butter.
GRkO2rY.jpg

Recipe! http://www.kidspot.com.au/kitchen/recipes/honey-joys-1642

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I always preferred Articuno to Moltres and Lugia to Ho-oh.

Alrus

This! You know whats up!

I've never had belgian style. That good eh?

Well if they're done right yeah they're great, but it's totally different from your usual fast food fries (they're thicker, double fried), so if you're used to those you might not like them as much as I do.

The traditional way to make them is also pretty unhealthy since they're supposed to be cooked in lard.

Done well I think they're absolutely delicious. Crunchy on the outside but just slightly soft inside.

Well if they're done right yeah they're great, but it's totally different from your usual fast food fries (they're thicker, double fried), so if you're used to those you might not like them as much as I do.

The traditional way to make them is also pretty unhealthy since they're supposed to be cooked in lard.

Done well I think they're absolutely delicious. Crunchy on the outside but just slightly soft inside.

i was told they flash fry the fries then froze before shipping it off to mcdonalds.

Alrus

i was told they flash fry the fries then froze before shipping it off to mcdonalds.

Yeah most frozen fries are pre-cooked. Thing is, a "good" fry should not be frozen between cooking. This is really getting into food snobism though, I think McDonalds fries are fine :p

Bladenic

My Nier 2 and Earthbound shirts arrived!

In terms of sales?

It really wouldn't be localised after 2018. It would be very surprising if so.

Pics/links

And obviously he means in terms of quality but definitely will sales wise too (in Japan).

I wanna make some pork fried rice. I also wanna try to make Chow Mein but make homemade noodles too even tho pasta is a bitch to make from scratch.

Pics/links

And obviously he means in terms of quality but definitely will sales wise too (in Japan).

I wanna make some pork fried rice. I also wanna try to make Chow Mein but make homemade noodles too even tho pasta is a bitch to make from scratch.

I was wondering if he was playing it.

BE8PNXZ.jpg

ymbGaAG.jpg

I am not sure they are still for sale but they are from The Yetee.

Here are Dream Daddy shirts if they are of interest.
https://theyetee.com/shop/detail.php?itemid=DAD-DreamDaddyCrop
https://theyetee.com/shop/detail.php?itemid=DAD-DreamDaddy
https://theyetee.com/shop/detail.php?itemid=DAD-GothDad

Top Bottom