• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Beth Cyra

So this mess exists.

sm_header_left.jpg

Twinklight
Okay now I want a straight to DVD version for Bella/Rosalie damn it.

Ok I was seriously feeling Miss #BodyDysmorphia today it was worse than usual today so I feel you.

And... no lmao. They literally have this thing on their profile where you have to be a fan on their website and then they'll fuck you or something?? I don't know suddenly I'm not interested.

Didn't Wolfe also recently test positive for HIV?

scamander

Banned
So, after watching some "In a Heartbeat" reaction videos on youtube, I just realised I'll probably be alone forever. It's 4am in the morning and I can't sleep, because I'm crying. :(
And sorry for interrupting. I haven't really been active here and the last time I DID post is a long time ago. Most of you probably don't know me anyway, but I just needed to get if of my chest.

So, after watching some "In a Heartbeat" reaction videos on youtube, I just realised I'll probably be alone forever. It's 4am in the morning and I can't sleep, because I'm crying. :(
And sorry for interrupting. I haven't really been active here and the last time I DID post is a long time ago. Most of you probably don't know me anyway, but I just needed to get if of my chest.
I used to feel the same way. Don't let thoughts like that set in. The best way to get on the path to meeting someone else is learning how to better yourself. Try doing more to get out of your comfort zone.

lenovox1

I was going to give you different advice before the edit, but people that actually care about whether or not they are or aren't in a romantic relationship will not be alone forever. You'll find someone.

scamander

Banned
EDIT: Sorry, I didn't mean to take this thread hostage. Forget what I said and keep going.
Thanks to lenovox and Brawly for replying to my original post.

Kevyt

I came out to two of my mom's friends today, who are really good and close friends of her, while we went out to eat and walk at the park. They're like my aunts pretty much. They would always ask me "why don't you have a girlfriend?" and today one of them was like "Kevin, why do you not have a girlfriend?" and I tried to change the conversation but they kept on asking me so eventually I just looked at my mom and said to her "may I?" she said "go ahead." They were very open minded and super cool about it. I'm glad nothing has changed with them and still treat me like they normally would. They're super cool and fun to hang out with. We ended up deciding that we should all go to a gay strip club sometime, lol. My mom tried so hard to change the conversation and she did her whole spill of why she thinks I'm somewhat confused and need to be with a woman and see how much I'll like it and I'm just letting myself be influenced by others and this very liberal US culture, etc... Her friends were like "no, he's old enough to know what he likes" though they did say I should try things with a woman too and see if I like it, lol. I'm like ok... xD

My mom has made so much progress as far as being accepting. I am really happy. Two years ago she said if she ever saw me with a man I could forget I ever had a mother. Today I came out to her two close friends. :)

So.

I just came out to one of my best friends.

That was... fun. She was cool as shit about it. Helped that she's also bi.

Nice!

I came out to two of my mom's friends today, who are really good and close friends of her, while we went out to eat and walk at the park. They're like my aunts pretty much. They would always ask me "why don't you have a girlfriend?" and today one of them was like "Kevin, why do you not have a girlfriend?" and I tried to change the conversation but they kept on asking me so eventually I just looked at my mom and said to her "may I?" she said "go ahead." They were very open minded and super cool about it. I'm glad nothing has changed with them and still treat me like they normally would. They're super cool and fun to hang out with. We ended up deciding that we should all go to a gay strip club sometime, lol. My mom tried so hard to change the conversation and she did her whole spill of why she thinks I'm somewhat confused and need to be with a woman and see how much I'll like it and I'm just letting myself be influenced by others and this very liberal US culture, etc... Her friends were like "no, he's old enough to know what he likes" though they did say I should try things with a woman too and see if I like it, lol. I'm like ok... xD

My mom has made so much progress as far as being accepting. I am really happy. Two years ago she said if she ever saw me with a man I could forget I ever had a mother. Today I came out to her two close friends. :)

Nice!

Awww that's nice, glad it's going well :)

daripad

That's great Cewyn :)

How do you people meet other gays? I'd like to have friends here but I don't even know how to start 🤔

Ambient80

That's great Cewyn :)

How do you people meet other gays? I'd like to have friends here but I don't even know how to start 🤔

I joined a bear group that does a lot of social stuff together every month, and met people through there. YMMV!

Nice!

Thanks! As I said though I knew she’d be cool about it. I really worry about my close group of guy friends, they tend to lean conservative. It’ll be either “Yeah dude we sorta knew and don’t care,” or “Ok, bye.” If it’s the latter I know in the long run it’ll be good to not have them around, but that won’t make the short term any easier.

Gibbs

This is everything. So happy for you! Progress! <333

I've thought about coming here for a while, but couldn't think of anything to talk about. However, since recently starting to actually understand my sexuality, I feel like this is a good time.

Your gender? Your sexual identity?
I'm male, but a very metrosexual adrogynous sort of male. Not super popular for that either, I tell you what.

Your sexual orientation?
Pansexual. I tend to like women the most but I feel attraction for all people of all or no genders. It just depends on the person more than any gender. I've only ever actually been with one person, though. I guess I don't really care that much.

Where Are You From?
I've lived in Colorado, Arizona, Texas, Missouri, and Iowa, and I was born in Iowa as a Chicano baby.

Where Do You Live? Kansas City, Missouri, home of messy hands and sports fans.

How Old Are you?
On the inside I vary from ages 5 - 75, but officially I'm 26.

Favorite Type of Music?
Classical film scores, Motown, Blues, and Folk. I also like to hit low notes in the sack and high notes in the shower.

Profession or Career interest? Video game designer, but I'll probably move into a field with use to the world like environmental science or neuroscience. If that fails, I'll lend my body to science and become a classroom skeleton.

Favorite video game(s)?
Grim Fandango, The Secret of Monkey Island, Monkey Island II LeChuck's Revenge, Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, Clock Tower, Banjo-Tooie, and Mother 3.

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Writing and not finishing anything, designing video games and not finishing anything, drawing and not finishing anything, animating and not finishing anything, watching movies and not finishing anything, watching TV shows and not finishing anything, and making love and not finishing anything.

So, hi, gringos.

Windpriest

Neo Member
I've lurked gaf for some years now for game news, but I never knew there was an LGBT community here. That was the push I needed to finally try to register, haha.

Your gender? Your sexual identity? cis male
Your sexual orientation? bi + a little bit asexual.
Where Are You From? Pittsburgh, PA
Where Do You Live? Pittsburgh, PA! I've been here all my life, lmao. But maybe in the next year or two I'll be in California.
How Old Are you? 23
Favorite Type of Music? OSTs like Bravely Default, Elebits, Undertale, Kirby, Zelda, and Splatoon.
Profession or Career interest? Artist; I'm interested in storyboard art, animation, comics, illustration, character design... I have a degree in Psychology though, so right now I'm working in research, but my plan for the next year or so is to build up my portfolio more and apply for some companies who need an artist.
Favorite video game(s)? LostMagic for Nintendo DS was an influential game. It inspires a lot of my art and the community that formed around it is where I made most of my long-lasting internet friends. Besides that, I play a lot of Overwatch, Hearthstone, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8D, Pokemon, and Smash. Paper Mario 1-2 are also favorite games that I'll revisit every couple of years.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Designing characters, writing short stories, working on my current ongoing webcomic, watching good anime or cartoons, studying or practicing Japanese (I took it for 3 years in school), baking cupcakes, befriending cats and dogs, working out a little, and a hobby that I'd LIKE to get into some day would be doing a Youtube channel.

Nice to meet you!

Beth Cyra

I've thought about coming here for a while, but couldn't think of anything to talk about. However, since recently starting to actually understand my sexuality, I feel like this is a good time.

Your gender? Your sexual identity?
I'm male, but a very metrosexual adrogynous sort of male. Not super popular for that either, I tell you what.

Your sexual orientation?
Pansexual. I tend to like women the most but I feel attraction for all people of all or no genders. It just depends on the person more than any gender. I've only ever actually been with one person, though. I guess I don't really care that much.

Where Are You From?
I've lived in Colorado, Arizona, Texas, Missouri, and Iowa, and I was born in Iowa as a Chicano baby.

Where Do You Live? Kansas City, Missouri, home of messy hands and sports fans.

How Old Are you?
On the inside I vary from ages 5 - 75, but officially I'm 26.

Favorite Type of Music?
Classical film scores, Motown, Blues, and Folk. I also like to hit low notes in the sack and high notes in the shower.

Profession or Career interest? Video game designer, but I'll probably move into a field with use to the world like environmental science or neuroscience. If that fails, I'll lend my body to science and become a classroom skeleton.

Favorite video game(s)?
Grim Fandango, The Secret of Monkey Island, Monkey Island II LeChuck's Revenge, Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, Clock Tower, Banjo-Tooie, and Mother 3.

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Writing and not finishing anything, designing video games and not finishing anything, drawing and not finishing anything, animating and not finishing anything, watching movies and not finishing anything, watching TV shows and not finishing anything, and making love and not finishing anything.

So, hi, gringos.

Welcome!

Its always wonderful to have more people in the greatest Gaf Community :)

I've lurked gaf for some years now for game news, but I never knew there was an LGBT community here. That was the push I needed to finally try to register, haha.

Your gender? Your sexual identity? cis male
Your sexual orientation? bi + a little bit asexual.
Where Are You From? Pittsburgh, PA
Where Do You Live? Pittsburgh, PA! I've been here all my life, lmao. But maybe in the next year or two I'll be in California.
How Old Are you? 23
Favorite Type of Music? OSTs like Bravely Default, Elebits, Undertale, Kirby, Zelda, and Splatoon.
Profession or Career interest? Artist; I'm interested in storyboard art, animation, comics, illustration, character design... I have a degree in Psychology though, so right now I'm working in research, but my plan for the next year or so is to build up my portfolio more and apply for some companies who need an artist.
Favorite video game(s)? LostMagic for Nintendo DS was an influential game. It inspires a lot of my art and the community that formed around it is where I made most of my long-lasting internet friends. Besides that, I play a lot of Overwatch, Hearthstone, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8D, Pokemon, and Smash. Paper Mario 1-2 are also favorite games that I'll revisit every couple of years.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Designing characters, writing short stories, working on my current ongoing webcomic, watching good anime or cartoons, studying or practicing Japanese (I took it for 3 years in school), baking cupcakes, befriending cats and dogs, working out a little, and a hobby that I'd LIKE to get into some day would be doing a Youtube channel.

Nice to meet you!

Heylo! And a very warm welcome to you as well :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Welcome yous twos~~~

Poppy

even though im really not into sex like 90% of the time, once every few years i have a sex dream about an idealized version of it and i am like fuuuuck i need to probably start talking to humans again sometime or i am (never going to ever be) screwed

of course reality rarely matches the dreams in my experience, but still

Astral Dog

Aww don't be sad, try to see a positive side at least lots of kids will get to see this.

It would have been awesome if media truly supportive was when we were kids but such is the life, thats why its so important now

Gibbs

Your daily racist American implosion.

Pretty much explains it all. Trump is the biggest bigot and racist.

"The DREAM Act (acronym for Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act) is an American legislative proposal for a multi-phase process for qualifying alien minors in the United States that would first grant conditional residency and, upon meeting further qualifications, permanent residency."

Wil348

I reeeeally need to stop falling for guys in their twenties...

At least until January when I enter my twenties...

Crayons

Banned
Dreams come true!

Well I did a little bit of stalking and found his Facebook profile and it says hes into women, so maybe not a dream come true. But I'll tell you what, I'm never gonna skip lab ever. Not when I can see those gorgeous lips and eyelashes. Why did the great lord Jesus Christ from above bless such beautiful features on a heterosexual man?

Crayons

Banned
So I am getting an old guy on Grindr to be my own personal slave. He's driving me to school tomorrow morning. Told him to show up with coffee and gum and not to be late, to be here at 7:30 to drive me.

Crayons

Banned
This is wild lmao

He's also calling me sir. I'm 21 hes 48.

I'll let you guys know how it works out tomorrow. I'm gonna give him some shit to do for me. I might even bring him on campus and have him just go places and bring me food and carry my textbooks for me

even though im really not into sex like 90% of the time, once every few years i have a sex dream about an idealized version of it and i am like fuuuuck i need to probably start talking to humans again sometime or i am (never going to ever be) screwed

of course reality rarely matches the dreams in my experience, but still

I don't really ever dream about sex. I tend to dream about a non-existent person who makes me feel whole and happy, but the dream always has them disappear right as I'm about to either be with them or see them again. Then I spend the rest of the dream trying to find them and unable to, followed by waking up in a cold sweat. This is a recurring dream and is the only kind of dream about romance I have. On the one hand, I hate the longing in it, but on the other hand, when I dream about a person like that, I get to feel really happy for at least a period of time. I've had sex dreams but they're really rare, and I've never had a wet dream.

I also can't even consider sleeping with someone if I can't already relate to them on some or every level, and I relate to almost no one and vice versa, so I just don't even bother.

Poppy

pretty sure i havent either

all i know is i dreamt a dream of a nice butt and that is incredibly rare for me

whats even more odd is that it is accompanying a bout of completely nonexistent sex drive, like i look down at myself and cant even take masturbation seriously right now

quite a dichotomy

Gibbs

So I am getting an old guy on Grindr to be my own personal slave. He's driving me to school tomorrow morning. Told him to show up with coffee and gum and not to be late, to be here at 7:30 to drive me.

Holy shit. I'm not shocked at all. This is great lmao.

2 jockstraps arrived yays

They are quite stunning I imagine. ;)

Well I did a little bit of stalking and found his Facebook profile and it says hes into women, so maybe not a dream come true. But I'll tell you what, I'm never gonna skip lab ever. Not when I can see those gorgeous lips and eyelashes. Why did the great lord Jesus Christ from above bless such beautiful features on a heterosexual man?

It's definitely a dream as I never got partnered with anyone hot haha. Ugh you have all the luck Crayons. FYI just because it says he's into women means nothing.. I've experienced that first hand. Regardless, continue to stare at the gorgeous guy and don't skip class!

I'll be waiting to hear details when he falls for you.

if i ever traveled abroad, i would tell everyone that i was canadian. accent shouldnt be too hard to fake, eh?

Canadian accents are easy to fake. I do have quite a few Canadian friends so it would be simple for me to say I was from above. Though its pretty sad when I talk to people from different countries that "I do not agree with the views of the Orange turd that runs the place."

Top Bottom