• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
RpFX1NB.jpg

Beth Cyra

aw *hugs* i'm in the same boat honestly, I gave up totally as it's not worth it to me.

But I think you should just refresh take some time and try again.
You two aren’t alone.

I’m pretty much with y’all, as I just can’t ever work up the nerve or I get to scared to meet people for fear of rejection due to being Trans.

I can’t decide if I even want to keep trying because when I work up the courage then talk myself it of it I’m even more depressed for like weeks ugh.

You two aren't alone.

I'm pretty much with y'all, as I just can't ever work up the nerve or I get to scared to meet people for fear of rejection due to being Trans.

I can't decide if I even want to keep trying because when I work up the courage then talk myself it of it I'm even more depressed for like weeks ugh.

You're a beautiful woman, that look you posted was shitting on these other girls.
I could never truly understand what it's like for the trans experience but I dated a transman who had similar fears as you did. Only reason we didn't work out was because I had to move at the time.

I am sure there's someone out there who will fully accept you.

Sexual stuff is normal outside of some roleplay. I mean weird personality wise.

I get those too, and sexual stuff is fine but how it was applied for me was less than ideal lol. I get either flakes or people who just weirdly act different for no real reason.

What's going on with you? if you don't mind.

lenovox1

Welcome to the club, fellow anti-socialites. I gave up on dating five years ago. I've never been in a relationship in my entire life. I get anxiety in clubs, bars, events, places where you'd meet other gay people, form connections, make friends, and eventually find someone to do stuffs with.

It's not fun.

ABORT ABORT ABORT

Gibbs

I'm joining you crazy kids with the no dating club. I've been single for two years and I've had literally no luck. I honestly don't know what's wrong with me.

The guy I've been hanging out with continuous to down me and always finds ways to pick on my weight. Last night he called me a fatty for buying my parents doughnuts. Like fucking seriously. Tonight he shows me a picture is to this guy who he "loves"

I'm officially giving up. What's angering is everyone here is incredible and deserves the best.

I'm joining you crazy kids with the no dating club. I've been single for two years and I've had literally no luck. I honestly don't know what's wrong with me.

The guy I've been hanging out with continuous to down me and always finds ways to pick on my weight. Last night he called me a fatty for buying my parents doughnuts. Like fucking seriously. Tonight he shows me a picture is to this guy who he "loves"

I'm officially giving up. What's angering is everyone here is incredible and deserves the best.

This is one of those cases where you can drop being nice and straight up tell that piece of shit to fuck off.

Welcome to the club, fellow anti-socialites. I gave up on dating five years ago. I've never been in a relationship in my entire life. I get anxiety in clubs, bars, events, places where you'd meet other gay people, form connections, make friends, and eventually find someone to do stuffs with.

It's not fun.

ABORT ABORT ABORT

I was in a relationship for 3 years but it got really difficult by the end and he has selective memory and never really brings up his own faults but talked about mine all the time.
I was single for a long time before that.

Sometimes I think being single is way better than being in a relationship if it means dealing with shit like that again.

Let's all date each other

lol that would be interesting.

I got doughnuts to share with all you beautiful people. <3 Please enjoy the s'more doughnut and glazed!

https://i.imgur.com/tcQjEpX.jpg[/img

Yeah, the DM told me that if I wanted more hours, I could do cashiering and other things, but I'd have to request it. Personally I have zero interest being a cashier. I know my job is to walk the sales floor, restock, unload trucks if needed, and other odds n ends. Regardless, a job is a job.

You <3. Wait, have you all seen KmA?? I'm curious at this beautiful man you are talking about.[/QUOTE]
Those are potatoes!

Gibbs

How would that even work.

Simple really. Conference call on Skype hosted by DOWN since he's unfortunately taken
no seriously I'm extremely happy for you &#10084;&#65039;
, and we get sent to the next person every two minutes.

Or we just somehow do a GAF meet up and do it in person. Regardless I expect someone to find Crayons and have him there making out with everyone.

This is reminding me that I've just had Mr. Sandman stuck in my head for the last few weeks.

Seems moderately relevant. It's slightly reassuring to me to remember that people had a hard time finding partners back in the 50s too. Even it's just straight women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNUgsbKisp8

Yeah but at least they didn't have to get "you're cute for a black guy" and other micro aggressive shit. I just get annoyed by people in general at this point so maybe I make it harder for myself.

Beth Cyra

You're a beautiful woman, that look you posted was shitting on these other girls.
I could never truly understand what it's like for the trans experience but I dated a transman who had similar fears as you did. Only reason we didn't work out was because I had to move at the time.

I am sure there's someone out there who will fully accept you.

You are far, far to kind. I very much appreciate it Via, more so then I can say.

I got lucky when I came to LBGT and Trans Gaf, I got to know a few different people and I won't say names as that isn't my place, and they know who they are and each and everyone has said kind things about how I look.

I hope one day I can see what some of you see, and even if I don't I want them and everyone here know, the word you said to me over the last few days, they truly have meant more than I can ever express and just thank you all for being who you are and apart of LBGT Gaf, im so lucky to get to speak with you beautiful souls.

Beth Cyra

Story of my life. Sinuses are the worst.

Sweet goddess above this!

I've had seasonal allergies all my life and they are the bane of my freaking existence.

Honestly, If I could not be Trans or not have seasonal Allergies I would gladly Take Trans every day with no allergies ugh.

Gibbs

Sweet goddess above this!

I've had seasonal allergies all my life and they are the bane of my freaking existence.

Honestly, If I could not be Trans or not have seasonal Allergies I would gladly Take Trans every day with no allergies ugh.
I take flonase daily to combat allergies. Without it I'm a miserable asshole. I use to never suffer until two years ago.

Kevyt

"I stuck my finger in a light socket what do I do gaf?" imagine those kinds of people dating each other lol.

Yes, those kinds of people deserve love too!

Simple really. Conference call on Skype hosted by DOWN since he's unfortunately taken
no seriously I'm extremely happy for you &#10084;&#65039;
, and we get sent to the next person every two minutes.

Or we just somehow do a GAF meet up and do it in person. Regardless I expect someone to find Crayons and have him there making out with everyone.

I like this idea.

Btw, what kind of donuts are those you posted in the previous page and where can I find them?

Gibbs

I like this idea.

Btw, what kind of donuts are those you posted in the previous page and where can I find them?

The ones with the graham cracker on top is s'mores, and the other is glazed. A local doughnut shop named Krumpes do-nuts makes them here in Maryland. Though I live in West Virginia.

My ex loved their doughnuts and I'd mail him a dozen ever so often.

Gaf speed dating wouldn't work because I would drive everyone away with my power of ugliness.

You are not ugly! No one here is ugly except me.

They probably got other microaggressive shit, like "you're smart for a woman".

touche. The 50s was an interesting time but that kind of thing is still relevant which is sad.

I like this idea.

Well of course but I mean the stories from those two coming together lol.

I get those too, and sexual stuff is fine but how it was applied for me was less than ideal lol. I get either flakes or people who just weirdly act different for no real reason.

What's going on with you? if you don't mind.
Nothing lately, just every time I try to date they act weird for no real reason or are paranoid because they're still in the closet. Which I understand but just because two guys are in public doesn't mean everyone thinks you're gay.

Let's all date each other
I think none of Letters GAF live near me, so that's out. lol

Nothing lately, just every time I try to date they act weird for no real reason or are paranoid because they're still in the closet. Which I understand but just because two guys are in public doesn't mean everyone thinks you're gay.

I think none of Letters GAF live near me, so that's out. lol

I mean everyone has their time to come out but letting it get to them to that degree makes it difficult for sure.

That's gonna be us one day. &#128514;&#128514;&#128514;

I'll have a newspaper ready whenever you're feeling that way lol.

JCX

Wow I feel like the only one actively dating here lol.

It really sucks still, but I have found that the more I date, the more i learn about what I really want, and the things I will or won't tolerate in a guy.

Still, I've never had a bf, but I'm sure some guy will recognize how awesome I am soon enough.

I will use this webzone for venting about unrelated things.

Incomplete list of things customers have done:
Cough repearedly with no effort to cover their mouths: see also holding a scrunched up tissue in the hand they are holding their coins in, or putting their notes they're giving me in their mouth.
Leave meat and milk they decided against buying somewhere they will go off: see also trying to return these things for 'change of mind' reasons but they are warm from spending a day in their car.
Claim a prepaid voucher they bought 5 minutes ago didn't work so they want a refund but also they threw it out and it's too deep in the bin to get out.
Be nasty since a credit card app saying they spent money here isn't a receipt we can refund something on (shock: the nastiness makes it less likely we'll bend the rules).
Abruptly shove their credit card close to my forehead and ask if the card reader is there like this is funny.
When I hand them the change and receipt in the same hand and they move their hand away without saying anything and it is since they dislike receipts that much that they will do that.
Bring their own bags that flop all about the place and don't help me bag these awful bags: see also people not bringing out these bags until I'm half done bagging them the normal way, or putting everything in these bags when they're shopping and not take the items out and so I need to debag them in the scanning process.
Have more than 12 items in the express lane when other lanes are open AND try to act all mighty about 'only being two over' WHEN they were many more than two over since splitting their purchase into multiple transactions isn't actually a loophole.
Assault other customers.
Walk in the exit and tell off people going the right way.
Spit at workers.
Throw items at workers.
Have a lit cigarette they try to hide and say they aren't smoking when I call them on it and tell me it is legal after a recent law change that doesn't exist. Or defiantly start smoking indoors as some kind of rebellion.
Steal.
Be rude.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I will use this webzone for venting about unrelated things.

Incomplete list of things customers have done:
Cough repearedly with no effort to cover their mouths: see also holding a scrunched up tissue in the hand you are holding their coins in, or putting their notes they're giving me in their mouth.
Leave meat and milk they decided against buying somewhere they will go off: see also trying to return these things for 'change of mind' reasons but they are warm from spending a day in their car.
Claim a prepaid voucher they bought 5 minutes ago didn't work so you want a refund but also you threw it out and it's too deep in the bin to get out.
Be nasty since a credit card app saying you spent money here isn't a receipt we can refund something on (shock: the nastiness makes it less likely we'll bend the rules).
Abruptly shove their credit card close to my forehead and ask if the card reader is there like this is funny.
When I hand them the change and receipt in the same hand and they move their hand away without saying anything and it is since you dislike receipts that much that you will do that.
Bring their own bags that flop all about the place and don't help me bag these awful bags: see also people not bringing out these bags until I'm half done bagging them the normal way, or putting everything in these bags when you're shopping and not take them out and so I need to debag them in the scanning process.
Have more than 12 items in the express lane when other lanes are open AND try to act all mighty about 'only being two over' WHEN they were many more than two over since splitting your purchase into multiple transactions isn't actually a loophole.
Assault other customers.
Walk in the exit and tell off people going the right way.
Spit at workers.
Throw items at workers.
Have a lit cigarette they try to hide and say they aren't smoking when I call them on it and tell me it is legal after a recent law change that doesn't exist. Or defiantly start smoking indoors as some kind of rebellion.
Steal.
Be rude.
The fact that Ive dealt with most of that shit and more. I feel ya man.

Top Bottom