• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

i was so quick to background check some guy i just met. well not really met. was just there with my fam and he came over and heard his name.

Astral Dog

Ahem, i saw new Mexican movie Hazlo como Hombre (Do it like a Man) and thought it was pretty funny, but also somewhat realistic , if you know spanish i would recommend :p

Its about an homophoic man with a Gay friend.

Clearly more of you need to experience the PC. Like me, it does it all.

PC users unite
When-We-Meet-Miranda-Priestley.gif

Gibbs

Only currently maybe :) I had an X1but sold it because I wanted to get the X when Anthem comes out so I can have the best experience possible given how hot it looks.

I'm debating the X still. Currently I have an Xbox One S. If you get it and Anthem, we should play!

I'm debating the X still. Currently I have an Xbox One S. If you get it and Anthem, we should play!

Keep your XBO, The X comes off as an investment if you're only into 4K and a little better performances like the PS4 Pro.

I have yet to hear about 60FPS on XBOX enhanced games.

mantidor

I got a Switch! but I'm also PC gamer mostly, now that I currently do not have a television PC and Nintendo portable are pretty much perfect.

Gibbs

Yo I’d love to get in some Anthem with ya Gibbs and trust me I will be getting it, easily the game I’m most hype for right now.

YES! Anthem looks great! I hope they stay true to the vision they showed at E3. I'm really hyped for it.

Keep your XBO, The X comes off as an investment if you're only into 4K and a little better performances like the PS4 Pro.

I have yet to hear about 60FPS on XBOX enhanced games.

Oh I'm definitely keeping my S, the living room TV in our home is 4K but I'm not really concerned about 4k. I know games will look better on regular hdtv sets too, so theres that.

real talk, i would buy an xbox one just to play cuphead

I'm dying to play Cuphead still. Ugh it looks incredible. Ori is possibly my favorite game on Xbox One, period. I am a fan of Halo and Gears, but the experience was like none other. Extremely excited for Ori and the Will of The Wisp.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Oh I'm definitely keeping my S, the living room TV in our home is 4K but I'm not really concerned about 4k. I know games will look better on regular hdtv sets too, so theres that.

sell the S and buy a PS4. then buy a Scorpion ~~

I'm dying to play Cuphead still. Ugh it looks incredible. Ori is possibly my favorite game on Xbox One, period. I am a fan of Halo and Gears, but the experience was like none other. Extremely excited for Ori and the Will of The Wisp.

Ori looks so good!

TFW when you want to buy Divinity: Original Sin 2 but your internal compulsions demand you buy and beat OS1 first. :/

Honestly, there's very little connecting the two since the second one takes place like a few thousand years later I think? I just beat it and there was like one character crossing over and it was a "if you blink, you miss it" sort of thing.

But man, Divinity: Original Sin 2 was fantastic. I played the undead story first and it was so much fun.

I get the compulsion thing, but I tend to end up playing series backwards. Played KotOR 2 before KotOR, Baldur's Gate II before Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights 2 before Neverwinter Nights...

Kevyt

It's a three day weekend! ^.^

Zero²;251262686 said:
I agree, being legal wouldn't take away the stigma but it would help at least.
In another news, its cloudy and cold and rainy and I can't move out of my bed and I need to clean my apartment and I'm lazy as fuck.
Send help! 😣

Get up you lazy bum! Does that help? :p

Date Update!

I finally got a chance to meet this guy I've been chatting with on Jack'd/Kik for a while. We went to the Youth Pride Day festival at Dupont Circle I was talking about a page or two back. There were a lot of booths and great performances there today. We even got to meet some people from my local LGBT community center, which was nice.

He's a really sweet guy, we talked a lot about what life is like in our home countries (he's from eastern China), our families, hobbies, school, normal stuff. He's a PC gamer like me so we had a lot to talk about with that. He's also really passionate about technology like I am, which makes sense considering we're both CS majors.

It was my first ever date with a guy so I was a little nervous, but I think I did a good job of making sure we both felt comfortable. English is his second language and he only came to America for his studies a few months ago so I noticed he was a little nervous about his speaking. I assured him that his English was good and I had a fun time speaking with him. I'm really excited about going on another date with him in the future. He's just a really mellow guy which I find appealing.

As a side note: I wanted to mention that while we were at Pride Day, there must've been like three different people who offered us condoms. I mean, I'm not suprised that would happen since there were a lot of non-profit health groups there, but it kind of threw me off-guard because in the back of my mind I was like "uh, we're just meeting for the first time, we're not even ready to think about sexy things yet!"

It just made me think about how the whole conversation around gay dating is so different than with straight people. We don't like to beat around the bush. In a way the frankness was kind of refreshing. I'm really glad that I'm meeting LGBT people irl more often.
Any fellow Linux PC people here?
I installed Ubuntu MATE as a dualboot a few months ago. I'm a CS Major, so getting acquainted with Linux is pretty much a requirement for me. I like how simple and quaint the interface is. I feel like I'm able to focus more whenever I'm using the Linux partition.

pixelation

Today i went to train @ my (boxing) gym. While i was training i saw a new guy. Slightly shorter in height than me. But built like a tank, massive arms and chest but no belly and reeeeally cute. So i was keeping him in my peripheral vision, finished training and i grabbed my things and went to the locker room and as i was making my way i noticed that he was looking at me, i kinda looked at him (using my periphereal vision) and i think he noticed. I went to the locker and was removing my sweaty clothes and he arrives right after me. No one else was in there but us. He says "done for the day?" i say yes... and we make small talk. He asks if i like DBZ, i answer yes. We keep small talking and he pulls out his smart phone and shows me... something, i do not take my glasses to the gym! XD at the same time he says "he asks if you want some" and i (having no clue what he was showing) just laughed (common thing i do when i mishear or can't see shit). And we carry on talking about how much i weigh and my weight class and all. And he was shirtless and showing me how he KO'd a guy... them muscles man!, he waited for me to take a bath and change (while he did nothing but check his phone), and as i walked out he followed me. I just turned around and shook his hand and said "see you later dude", he smiled and bumped knuckles. I don't know what i could've done or said to check if my gaydar was being truthful or not... but i can't get that fucker off my mind. He has the cutest smile, thick eyebrows... great hair... ughhh... i don't even know if he'll become a regular at the gym or just be one of those that just go a couple weeks, days and then dissapears. I may be reading too much into it.

Oh sorry for being rude and not introducing myself first, hi dudes and dudettes!

lenovox1

Today i went to train @ my (boxing) gym. While i was training i saw a new guy. Slightly shorter in height than me. But built like a tank, massive arms and chest but no belly and reeeeally cute. So i was keeping him in my peripheral vision, finished training and i grabbed my things and went to the locker room and as i was making my way i noticed that he was looking at me, i kinda looked at him (using my periphereal vision) and i think he noticed. I went to the locker and was removing my sweaty clothes and he arrives right after me. No one else was in there but us. He says "done for the day?" i say yes... and we make small talk. He asks if i like DBZ, i answer yes. We keep small talking and he pulls out his smart phone and shows me... something, i do not take my glasses to the gym! XD at the same time he says "he asks if you want some" and i (having no clue what he was showing) just laughed (common thing i do when i mishear or can't see shit). And we carry on talking about how much i weigh and my weight class and all. And he was shirtless and showing me how he KO'd a guy... them muscles man!, he waited for me to take a bath and change (while he did nothing but check his phone), and as i walked out he followed me. I just turned around and shook his hand and said "see you later dude", he smiled and bumped knuckles. I don't know what i could've done or said to check if my gaydar was being truthful or not... but i can't get that fucker off my mind. He has the cutest smile, thick eyebrows... great hair... ughhh... i don't even know if he'll become a regular at the gym or just be one of those that just go a couple weeks, days and then dissapears. I may be reading too much into it.

Oh sorry for being rude and not introducing myself first, hi dudes and dudettes!

Get. That. Dick.

And hi!

Top Bottom