• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Astral Dog

I hope this comes across as respectful and is appropriate:

My day today began with Pamplemousse in my thoughts. Since I figure this thread is as appropriate a place on GAF as any for this, I just want to say RIP to him and that I hope his family has been healing. He hasn't been forgotten by me and I'm sure many of you as well. I'm sending positive thoughts to all who need them.
yes still remember from time to time .
difficult how he just left but hope there is real peace for all that decide to go a little sooner.
How have you been kirby

My day today began with Pamplemousse in my thoughts. Since I figure this thread is as appropriate a place on GAF as any for this, I just want to say RIP to him and that I hope his family has been healing. He hasn't been forgotten by me and I'm sure many of you as well. I'm sending positive thoughts to all who need them.

I think about him from time to time as well, It's difficult when you deal with so much pain and depression. We need to support each other when able.

And now it's Saturday for you. :)

I don't get it.

Wait, why?

Just the way my job works. More work on Friday than any other day of the week and I don't get weekends off. I also have to be at work early on Saturday so no fun on Friday nights unless I want to deprive myself of much needed sleep.

Gibbs

Still can't think of a good Halloween costume idea! Time is running out.

I'm being Ken Bone... welcome to the boooooooooooooooone zone.

SicHyEz.jpg

This member must have been before I started posting, but condolences to everyone here. Any loss of life is tragic. May Pamplemousse rest easy, and in peace now <333

There's this guy in my circle of friends at school. He has been pretty touchy feely with me, so I thought he liked me. I talked with people who knew him and they said hes like that with everyone, always giving hugs etc, so I was like okaaaay.

But today he came in to give me a hug and his face was so close to mine so I take my hand and I start carressing his hair and then he gives me a kiss on the cheek, and then I give him a kiss back on the cheek.

So the morale of the story is trust no one but yourself. He's my new crush

no

and you haven't tried to sleep with him yet?! Disappointed in you sir. You're slacking! After all, you are the light and hope in my world.

Gibbs

New pic of Gibbs. I've been struggling a lot lately with my self image. Every day I swear I've gained weight and it hasn't been good so I took a new weightloss picture today. I don't look as bad as I thought.

Left is Jan 1, 2016
Right is October 13, 2017.

Trying to get thin and attractive.

F81du9t.jpg

I should do the nudes for some of you <3 ;)

Bladenic

New pic of Gibbs. I've been struggling a lot lately with my self image. Every day I swear I've gained weight and it hasn't been good so I took a new weightloss picture today. I don't look as bad as I thought.

Left is Jan 1, 2016

F81du9t.jpg

Tremendous!

Beth Cyra

Left is Jan 1, 2016

F81du9t.jpg

Holy damn you a cutie Gibbs.

Ill post some pic changes later as well I just got done getting measured and stuff and sides trying to get over being shy so I can meet a gal, and this place is so safe and kind I will keep it up till I can have some confidence lol.

Gibbs

Oh please, you're a handsome guy. But if you're not comfortable enough yet then you don't have to.

My hope one day is to feel comfortable. I still can't get the "you're not attractive anymore" out of my head. It eats at me every day. =(

I'll share a few more to give an idea of why I'm so hard on myself. Especially with all the extra skin in my stomach area.

Dem guns are coming in thankfully.

v4rCqX2.jpg

Btk3ug7.png

Marking this one for reasons..... click at your own risk.
7lAz61R.jpg

Gibbs

You look fantastic. You're doing good.

Thanks dude =) Its a process.

Holy damn you a cutie Gibbs.

Ill post some pic changes later as well I just got done getting measured and stuff and sides trying to get over being shy so I can meet a gal, and this place is so safe and kind I will keep it up till I can have some confidence lol.

You're way to kind <3 Be confident and love who you are, because you are a beautiful and wonderful. We'll forever be your support system.

I'm toying with the idea of going like Venom, but who would draw the white spider on my torso (and have it look good). And what would i wear on my legs?, i can't go butt naked hahaha!

Black leggings or tight black compression pants would be your best bet.
Go naked, and paint your junk like a mini spider.

yepyepyep

Left is Jan 1, 2016

F81du9t.jpg

That is in a year and 3/4??? Wow, impressive. The changes that have happened to me in that time are baggier eyes and thinning hair hahahah.

Crayons

Banned
My boss is spoiling me with these Japanese snacks he gives me. I'm just gonna get fatter working here.

At least he stopped flirting with me though

Btw Gibbs is my GAF husbando

and you haven't tried to sleep with him yet?! Disappointed in you sir. You're slacking! After all, you are the light and hope in my world.
I feel like his boyfriend wouldnt like that

JCX

Be a hot dad.

Seconded.

lol I am not a dad!
yet

Shirtless is good enough of a costume. #thirsty

But really, no ideas came to mind at all?

I'm too self-conscious to go shirtless lol. Maybe next Halloween.

What about Hymdal from Thor?

Hot bad ass guarding of the Rainbow bridge? You got it going on and could totally pull it off ;)

Oh that's a great idea! i'm gonna look into it. Thanks!

Left is Jan 1, 2016

F81du9t.jpg

Your transformation is amazing dude! You've accomplished something that's so difficult. I know because I am still trying to lose another 20-30 lbs and it is rough!

I'm toying with the idea of going like Venom, but who would draw the white spider on my torso (and have it look good). And what would i wear on my legs?, i can't go butt naked hahaha!

Oh man you def should, just buy a black bodysuit and maybe find a spider stencil to paint on.

I actually have a Venom compression shirt that would work for a costume like that, but it doesn't fit great.

Gibbs

My boss is spoiling me with these Japanese snacks he gives me. I'm just gonna get fatter working here.

At least he stopped flirting with me though

Your boss can spoil you with snacks, but he better back off my man! =( If he gets you a SNES Classic, go to bed with him.

Btw Gibbs is my GAF husbando

My life is officially complete. <3

I feel like his boyfriend wouldnt like that

Oh boy.. now its getting good.

Beth Cyra

lol I am not a dad!
yet

I'm too self-conscious to go shirtless lol. Maybe next Halloween.

Oh that's a great idea! i'm gonna look into it. Thanks!

Your transformation is amazing dude! You've accomplished something that's so difficult. I know because I am still trying to lose another 20-30 lbs and it is rough!

Oh man you def should, just buy a black bodysuit and maybe find a spider stencil to paint on.

I actually have a Venom compression shirt that would work for a costume like that, but it doesn't fit great.

You're welcome :) Let us know what you pick in the end!

Crayons

Banned
Your boss can spoil you with snacks, but he better back off my man! =( If he gets you a SNES Classic, go to bed with him.

My life is officially complete. <3

Oh boy.. now its getting good.

I am planning on buying an SNES classic this weekend. I'm fine with paying more than MSRP at this point. I had a SNES when I was really young and the nostalgia is worth it to me. I still wouldn't sleep with him if he gave me a SNES classic tho.

I am not a japanese gaysha.

Maybe he is really that touchy, lets leave it like that, for today.
why would he kiss me, even on the cheek tho

Astral Dog

Lots of Gay dudes kiss on the cheek i think, at least i read that once.&#129300;

seriously i look like an amorphous blob compared to Gibbs

Wil348

Left is Jan 1, 2016

F81du9t.jpg

Amazing progress Gibbs! <3

You should totally join the Letters Discord chat for that kind of thing *wink wink nudge nudge*

Gibbs

Amazing progress Gibbs! <3

You should totally join the Letters Discord chat for that kind of thing *wink wink nudge nudge*

I'm apart of the Gaf discord and I've read the letters area from time to time. Whats letters exactly? =)

Thanks buddy! I remember going to the gym a lot but it was more trial and error than anything. At times I still don't know what I'm doing but it's a process. You'll lose those 20-30! If you need any type of advice, i'll be more than glad to help... though you've done tremendous yourself!

I am planning on buying an SNES classic this weekend. I'm fine with paying more than MSRP at this point. I had a SNES when I was really young and the nostalgia is worth it to me. I still wouldn't sleep with him if he gave me a SNES classic tho.

I am not a japanese gaysha.

Best of luck getting one dude! If I buy the SNES classic, it'll be only for Donkey Kong, Star Fox and the unreleased Star Fox 2.

hahahaha I love giving you a hard time. =)

Beth Cyra

Oh there's a dedicated Discord chat for this place haha. Join usssss! (And Letters is just an easy way of saying LGBTQI+)

Alrighty everyone here are my pics, Ill add three here and one because Gibbs you are amazing showing your stomach and what losing weight can look like, I have never in my life posted my stomach online as Im so ashamed but Gibbs my friend I want to do it alongside you in support and celebration of how far you've come.

So this is what I started as about 7 years ago.

kh1z8Nzm.jpg

These are me today.

YAHNLMBm.jpg

AIYx7PHm.jpg

QBINnvnm.jpg

There was a few more like my back and my side profile for my arms if interested.

https://imgur.com/a/lWbir

JCX

Alrighty everyone here are my pics, Ill add three here and one because Gibbs you are amazing showing your stomach and what losing weight can look like, I have never in my life posted my stomach online as Im so ashamed but Gibbs my friend I want to do it alongside you in support and celebration of how far you've come.

kh1z8Nzm.jpg

These are me today.

YAHNLMBm.jpg

AIYx7PHm.jpg

QBINnvnm.jpg

There was a few more like my back and my side profile for my arms if interested.

Damn you look amazing!!!

Gibbs

Forever proud of you <3 We'll do this together! =) Also my stomach is hell lol, i'll send you a pm soon of the damage i hide. =(

kh1z8Nzm.jpg

These are me today.

YAHNLMBm.jpg

AIYx7PHm.jpg

QBINnvnm.jpg

Your stomach is so flat! I am so jealous! You look great! Ugh! You're beautiful too. Dammit. We have the hottest members, period. Extremely proud of yooooou <333

Oh there's a dedicated Discord chat for this place haha. Join usssss! (And Letters is just an easy way of saying LGBTQI+)

Oh I arrived :D <3 Thanks for the invite!

Crayons

Banned
Best of luck getting one dude! If I buy the SNES classic, it'll be only for Donkey Kong, Star Fox and the unreleased Star Fox 2.

hahahaha I love giving you a hard time. =)
if you give me a hard time ill give you back something hard in return

Beth Cyra

Forever proud of you <3 We'll do this together! =) Also my stomach is hell lol, i'll send you a pm soon of the damage i hide. =(

Your stomach is so flat! I am so jealous! You look great! Ugh! You're beautiful too. Dammit. We have the hottest members, period. Extremely proud of yooooou <333

Oh I arrived :D <3 Thanks for the invite!

Gibbs your are a total sweetheart <3. And yep we shall keep pushing my friend!

Also don’t be jealous your looking toys amaze my friend.

jb1234

Left is Jan 1, 2016

F81du9t.jpg

You look good, man.

Hey folks, I've been lurking the thread for a while now and I figure I might as well just post, haha. I'm 37 (so probably on the older side of the community here) and a trained classical pianist. Chronically single but I always saw myself married more to music than another dude.

(Still get lonely though...)

You look good, man.

Hey folks, I've been lurking the thread for a while now and I figure I might as well just post, haha. I'm 37 (so probably on the older side of the community here) and a trained classical pianist. Chronically single but I always saw myself married more to music than another dude.

Hey, welcome! :)

You look good, man.

You might not be single for long if you can play the piano. You like younger men? lol jk

Welcome to the group, I hope you stick around.

pixelation

Left is Jan 1, 2016

F81du9t.jpg

That's amazing man, it even looks like you grew an inch or two hehe! (i know, camera angle!).
Black leggings or tight black compression pants would be your best bet.
Go naked, and paint your junk like a mini spider.
I'd go naked... if it weren't a felony!

Oh, too loose?

Top Bottom