• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Because with some people, you can't just walk up to them and ask if they want to get down and dirty. You have to let the sexual tension build up, which actually makes the first time better too.

so thats why they say to wait until marriage for sex

New pic of Gibbs.

Alrighty everyone here are my pics

Y'all �� look �� so �� damn �� good �� !

Hey folks, I've been lurking the thread for a while now and I figure I might as well just post, haha. I'm 37 (so probably on the older side of the community here) and a trained classical pianist. Chronically single but I always saw myself married more to music than another dude.

(Still get lonely though...)

Welcome! It's not so lonely in here :)

jb1234

Sorry, I missed saying it JB1234, but welcome! Thanks for joining us here in the best group on Gaf :)

Thanks!

8 years. How long did it take you to be at that level?, I've been wanting to get good at it myself.

Drums is my thing.

Late 20s isn't too scary. I think I'd be more worried about dating someone in their early to mid-20s just because there's such a wide gap in priorities and experience.

As far as piano goes, it wasn't a steady thing. Most of my core technique was built in the first seven years. After that, I took a break to focus on high school and resumed my studies when I pursued my music degree. After that was finished, I've mostly been coasting on that level of technique but it's all that I've felt I needed, haha.

But you also don't need hardcore classical technique to be good at the piano, depending on what genre you're interested in.

Welcome! It's not so lonely in here :)

Yay! :)

You look good, man.

Hey folks, I've been lurking the thread for a while now and I figure I might as well just post, haha. I'm 37 (so probably on the older side of the community here) and a trained classical pianist. Chronically single but I always saw myself married more to music than another dude.

Yay! Someone the same age as me.

Thanks!

Late 20s isn't too scary. I think I'd be more worried about dating someone in their early to mid-20s just because there's such a wide gap in priorities and experience.

As far as piano goes, it wasn't a steady thing. Most of my core technique was built in the first seven years. After that, I took a break to focus on high school and resumed my studies when I pursued my music degree. After that was finished, I've mostly been coasting on that level of technique but it's all that I've felt I needed, haha.

But you also don't need hardcore classical technique to be good at the piano, depending on what genre you're interested in.

Yay! :)

I really find this interesting because I always wanted to play but felt I probably didn't have the talent for it.

jb1234

Yay! Someone the same age as me.

YES! High five!

I really find this interesting because I always wanted to play but felt I probably didn't have the talent for it.

People often aren't the best judges of what they have (or don't). You certainly have nothing to lose from looking into it. And since you have drumming experience, that puts you rhythmically ahead of people who don't have that foundation. :)

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
You look good, man.

Welcome!

Kevyt

Can't wait for my new phone! I've had my Nexus 6p for two years now and it's been the best phone I've ever had.

I just want to take pictures of cats and beautiful vistas :D

frank ocean is the best

http-2F2Fhypebeast.com2Fimage2F20172F072Ffrank-ocean-shirt-panorama-fest-7.jpeg

Beth Cyra

I don't know how to feel about being apart of letter gaf on Discord... ah fuck it I'm having a blast.
I wouldn’t know I never joined always on mobile when it gets posted I’ll have to leave my discord id to get an invite one day if a mod permits it.

I’m glad your having a blast :)

Matsukaze

Has any of you guys/girls ever hurt someone while having sex?, show hands and please do tell!
Nope, never have.

Many years ago, I met this girl whose idea of a "fun" surprise was to tell me she was into choking. I "Noped" the hell out of there faster than lightning as soon as I found out.

pixelation

I have not lol I did take up most of the bed once and knocked my ex off in my sleep.
Awww but that's cute!
Does wanting/asking to be hurt count?

I’ve never done the hurting.
Well not what i was going for, but everyone has their kinks. I for example like to fight my sexual partner (if he is willing) and then have sex where the winner has added benefits.
Ill probably do it if I ever stick my penor in someone. No experience + a decently sized weiner = Sadness. It is actually something I am genuinely scared about TBH.
Well of course you're going to be nervous if its to be your first time, nothing to be ashamed of!
Nope, never have.

Many years ago, I met this girl whose idea of a "fun" surprise was to tell me she was into choking. I "Noped" the hell out of there faster than lightning as soon as I found out.
Owwww, poor chick!. But i understand your reservations! :)
I called him Chris when his name was Nick
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHA!!! legit laughing here!!!
Omg you're on discord? Yay

No. It's been the other way around unfortunately.
Sorry to hear about it Kevyt :(

I have hurt people, but... sometimes they know before hand (fighting a guy before sex i cut his eyelid, MMA match with gloves and all). One other time this guy, i was trying to penetrate him but he couldn't take it so he said "shove it in all at once", so i did and he let out this hurtful "ARGGGHHHH!!!" and fell on my chest. I was really worried so i asked "are you okey?", he said "yes..." in a slow tone of voice. Took a couple minutes and got off me... he walked to the restroom and i took a look at my penis and there was blood on the rubber. He was fine after a couple days though.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
How have you been kirby

Busy, busy. Trying to figure out life, who I am, who I want to be, and where I want to go. So...same as always. :p

I hope you and everyone else here has been well. :)

Raxus

Has any of you guys/girls ever hurt someone while having sex?, show hands and please do tell!

We talking on purpose, seriously or minor. I know I hurt a couple people on accident but nothing serious. One person left scratches on me.

BTW how does one get into the discord server?

dbztrk

For all the hate "Pumpkin Spice" things (like coffee) get, they're actually really good! This is the first year I am trying out pumpkin spice food and beverage items. Not disappointed, very tasty! ^_^

What can I say... I am starting to feel that way as well. However a few years back I joined community based organizations that supported LGBT causes and volunteered for a few of them. It has been an amazing experience. I have met several LGBT individuals of various walks of life. Interacting with them has been a fulfilling experience.

My love life (or lack of) sucks, meeting new guys for romantic reasons sucks, meeting new people in general sucks, but at this point if I'm going to be lonely (read single) for the rest of my life, I am actually okay with that. I think that sometimes we have high expectations of things. We're waiting for that one person who is the one, who will come into our lives and make us feel happier and more fulfilled - but what if there is no such person? I'm trying to get comfortable with the idea that maybe there isn't "the one" because I can see myself being single for a very long time without many friends, and that's okay in my opinion.

There's the good and the bad in the LGBT community and I'm actually really happy I've experienced both. Of course it's not all good or bad, there's grays in between but to me it has been a learning experience. I am trying to look at it that way.

What would you tell your 18 year old self if you could go back in time and give a piece of advice?

Temper your expectations because life isn't going to roses but NEVER be afraid to pursue what you want.

pixelation

Yeah? XD
You're inspiring me to stick to my routine so I can get my waist as tight as yours!

Ah no, too tight in the wrong places lol.
Ohhh, i get it now lol.
Perfect combo with your avatar hehe.
Pixel, you better hope that dude isn't stalking you.
I am honestly kind of paranoid right now! *peeks through the curtains*

Beth Cyra

How do you guys feel about moving to japan and being a prostitute
Ya know I wont lie I actually considered it (not Japan) but being. call girl in Oregon, we have alot of people who actually want to be with Trans Men and women but then I felt to ugly and I knew the extra skin on my stomach wouldn't net me any money.

Top Bottom