• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia announced (NA)

How good is the artbook gonna be?

Honestly this seems like a flimsy package. At least with Fates I had the convenience of the whole package on one cart. I'm not nearly as compelled this time around.

zulux21

Time's up. Now we sleep?

yup, you sleep so when it goes live I can order one easier :3

really though, get some sleep. If you aren't up right now naturally there isn't a good reason to stay up.

worst case it comes in stock and sells out. If so hound the neogaf buy sell trade thread. a lot of times some neogaf members are awesome and sell things at cost.

when the switch was launching a ton of them went at cost.

We sleep to wake up early again so we order it. Watch Amazon release this at 3am PST to please East Coast consumers that bitched on the BOTW Master Edition selling out quickly
That sounds fun! As long as I get one though.
yup, you sleep so when it goes live I can order one easier :3

really though, get some sleep. If you aren't up right now naturally there isn't a good reason to stay up.

worst case it comes in stock and sells out. If so hound the neogaf buy sell trade thread. a lot of times some neogaf members are awesome and sell things at cost.

when the switch was launching a ton of them went at cost.
Hey hey hey hey! I see that first sentence!

Haha! I'm mostly trying to stay awake so that I can notify others when preorders open up. It's 1 AM over here but I can feel my eyelids drooping. Maybe you're right. Maybe I need to sleep.

darklin0

Banned
Last Nintendo preorder I did was the Master Edition for BotW and that was around 3 a.m. West Coast time. (If I am remembering correctly.)

zulux21

Last Nintendo preorder I did was the Master Edition for BotW and that was around 3 a.m. West Coast time. (If I am remembering correctly.)

nah... there isn't any way I was up until 3am west coast time given I recall having to work the next morning after that :p

that one had to be at 3am east coast time at the latest because I remember sleeping that night and that is the absolute latest I would have pushed it.

darklin0

Banned
So...6AM EST?
More like 4 or 5 am EST. I am foggy on the details.
1:30 to 2 AM here in Utah for me. Was getting ready to sleep and everything too.
That sounds closer to what it actually was.
nah... there isn't any way I was up until 3am west coast time given I recall having to work the next morning after that :p

that one had to be at 3am east coast time at the latest because I remember sleeping that night and that is the absolute latest I would have pushed it.
Most likely. I remember a lot of West Coast best Coast chanting so I may be getting mixed up.

NolbertoS

It was up on Amazon at 12:10amish and sold out within 5-10 min. It went up on BB at 3am PST I believe and sold out quickly too.

Almost 12:30 here. I'm out.

Hopefully I can get one tomorrow. Otherwise I'm gonna have to pay premium. Why am I such a sucker for FE

TechOne

Day 1 preorder get. LEGGO!
I saw this thinking Amazon had pre orders up.

UXjX4QT.jpg

kaioshade

I was half expecting this to go up over the night and come back to a horde of pissed off people. Ah well, the wait continues.

This is absolute insanity. Nintendo really needs to start producing more of these units and try to prevent this crazy refresh race. you shouldnt have to frantically hit up a website to give a company money.

And no one is going to vote with their wallet, so this practice will always continue.

Oxn

Insane that you people will wait overnight for it. I mean if it was garantee to come up during an odd time sure, but for just a slight chance?

Heck no.

The Dude

I don't mind the chase, I think it's sort of fun tbh at times... Not to this degree but I like when items have a window and then go rare. I got my gamestop order in so I'm fine there but I want amazon as backup or something

Cleve

You guys staying up all night are crazy. Why not just use an app like web alert? You'll get a notification when the page is changed.

UCBooties

You guys staying up all night are crazy. Why not just use an app like web alert? You'll get a notification when the page is changed.

Thrill of the hunt?

I don't know, I just ordered in person at GameStop, I'll get the Amazon deal if I can catch it.

Top Bottom