• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited edition Gran Turismo Sport PlayStation 4 console revealed

Sony

Nintendo
And they can even say that the console sounds like an engine without even modifying it. Genius.

It looks like a Panini Press I just saw at Walmart
31YTUssb5QL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Shin-Ra

I replaced the shiny black HDD cover on my launch PS4 with matte silver and the black-silver combo works very nicely indeed.

Unknown?

It's just a recolor and a logo. That's really lazy to me especially when like a huge amount of PS4 LEs are just a logo or some gray colored decal.

Simplistic is stylish though. Are you not familiar with simplistic art? Much better than the alternative and being "busy".

FaustusMD

Unconfirmed Member
The color scheme is fine, but it'd be nice if it were more racing-centric than just some silver on sheet gray. The problem with these LEs is they could just pass for any franchise. Put the Assassin's Creed logo on that and it's the same. It'd be nice if they did some ornate decorations or something to actually make it something more than a logo on the box.

Ugly. Bad contrast of colors. I guess if they're going to a two tone scheme like on a skyline it works but eh nothing about it screams "buy me!". Plus they should have offered a Pro version at the least.

MagmaCandy

Neo Member
I love the console but all these PS4 custom controllers really pale in comparison to some of the Xbox One controllers we've had.

93xfan

Banned
Other than the design, what else is unique about this console? Does it not let you play single player games, unless it's a short demo?

leng jai

It's just a recolor and a logo. That's really lazy to me especially when like a huge amount of PS4 LEs are just a logo or some gray colored decal.

The PS3 Slim LE was even lazier by that definition, it didn't even have a logo. This looks good, really there's not much you can do without making things look gaudy. The controller is rubbish, but to be honest I haven't really seen a LE controller look good.

Top Bottom