• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited edition Gran Turismo Sport PlayStation 4 console revealed

Wait did they copy Sunhilegend's avatar for the racecar driver on the box?!? LMAO
Are you serious? That's the visual for GT Sport, been that way since the announcement.
i1juUYMctT1Wgz-638x269.jpg

Soar

For those looking for standalone DS4 and the Pro, this is right in the blog:

We will also have a standalone Limited Edition DUALSHOCK 4, as well as a version that’s bundled with a standard copy of the game*.

That’s not all though – we have more bundles available to suit every player which all come with a standard copy of Gran Turismo Sport on Blu-ray disc*:

Jet Black PS4 1 TB edition
Jet Black PS4 500GB edition
Jet Black PS4 1TB + extra Jet Black DUALSHOCK 4 edition
Jet Black PS4 Pro edition

xrnzaaas

Again, because the Pro isn't the main console. The world isn't NeoGAF. The world buys the cheapest console.

That's not an excuse. They could do a really limited edition for the Pro, charge like 500 dollars for it and it would still sell in an instant.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Odd.. I guess they don't feel making special editions for Pro model outside of Destiny 2 will sell well enough to be worth it.

The console looks really nice. The DS4 is meh for me.

I wonder if they will do PS4Pro edition? I'm thinking I'm going to finally get a Pro, and I'd get the GTSport version if so.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that the Pro is just standard black.

Boke1879

For those looking for standalone DS4 and the Pro, this is right in the blog:

We will also have a standalone Limited Edition DUALSHOCK 4, as well as a version that’s bundled with a standard copy of the game*.

That’s not all though – we have more bundles available to suit every player which all come with a standard copy of Gran Turismo Sport on Blu-ray disc*:

Jet Black PS4 1 TB edition
Jet Black PS4 500GB edition
Jet Black PS4 1TB + extra Jet Black DUALSHOCK 4 edition
Jet Black PS4 Pro edition

There ya go. Going to be a very popular bundle.

Vlodril

makes sense its the plain ps4 and not the pro. gt mostly sells to casual (or rather there is a lot of people that get that and nothing else like people get only fifa cod etc). As far as we know the pro sells 1/5th of the normal version? Why would they limit it to the pro?

Now an extra pro bundle i dont see why not but maybe that just dont want to go above the 400 (or whatever its in pound) price so it can look good price wise against the xbox 1 x when it comes out.

Top Bottom