• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah doesn't it feel good? I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, and I preordered. Canadian customs blow.

Had also preordered the game. If only we had known beforehand VGP was also going to sell it, right?

You're absolutely right about information spreading. It's just kind of funny sometimes when one of us says something in a completely random vague place and it comes back up somewhere else.

LRG: "Our own forum is a completely random vague place."

;-)

You're absolutely right about information spreading. It's just kind of funny sometimes when one of us says something in a completely random vague place and it comes back up somewhere else.

The Vita exclusive is tied on on Sony's end and wasn't able to make production right away. Vita stuff takes longer to get approved. We are hoping it comes out next month or at least by April. We send an email to Sony every two days in hopes it will speed the process up.

Next month should be 3 PS4 games and 2 Vita games. There will also be an announcement for our PS4 only game that goes on sale with the Swindle announced by the developers on the 14th. All three will be on sale on February 17th.

If possible please keep us posted about potential Dariusburst PSVita. If it does have a chance, would it release together with the PS4 version or sometime later?

Jamix012

Hey LRG, have you had a chance to potentially look into having some Switch magic happen? It being region free should make it more attractive that 3DS/Wii U surely? Is the minimum print too high?

Hey LRG, have you had a chance to potentially look into having some Switch magic happen? It being region free should make it more attractive that 3DS/Wii U surely? Is the minimum print too high?

We are working on it! Hopefully GDC will give us a chance to really talk with someone.

Moofers

The Vita exclusive is tied on on Sony's end and wasn't able to make production right away. Vita stuff takes longer to get approved. We are hoping it comes out next month or at least by April. We send an email to Sony every two days in hopes it will speed the process up.

Next month should be 3 PS4 games and 2 Vita games. There will also be an announcement for our PS4 only game that goes on sale with the Swindle announced by the developers on the 14th. All three will be on sale on February 17th

Wait, so there is a PS4 game going on sale on 2/17 and we don't get to find out what it is until 2/14?

Who thought that was a good idea?

Jamesac68

Banned
Mentioned in another forum and haven't seen it here-

5,000 DariusBurst CS total, probably, not 100% guaranteed-

3,000 regular
2,000 super-shiny deluxe

While I think they'll sell in minutes, I also get the view that the price means the regular edition may hang out a while. If I had to weight the two viewpoints on speed of sales I'd say 60% odds fast sell-out, 40% lingering.

Famassu

Again, any UK/Euro gaffers got there mits on Oxenfree or Aqua Kitty yet? First time ordering from LRG and I've no idea what the average dispatch to delivery times are usually like...
They can be pretty slow as far as international deliveries go. I got my black friday orders in January. LRG is not for the impatient. :p

hawk2025

3,000 regular
2,000 super-shiny deluxe

While I think they'll sell in minutes, I also get the view that the price means the regular edition may hang out a while. If I had to weight the two viewpoints on speed of sales I'd say 60% odds fast sell-out, 40% lingering.

It will sell out in half a minute.

emb

3,000 regular
2,000 super-shiny deluxe

I'm really hoping that the price + presence of a limited edition means that the regular edition will have time to breathe.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
They can be pretty slow as far as international deliveries go. I got my black friday orders in January. LRG is not for the impatient. :p
Same for me but that's because LRG didn't bother shipping my Black Friday game until January 6th even though I paid on November 23rd.

Buhh. Ah well, you can only do what you can do.

Thanks for the reply. I'm a-ok with waiting, I just had a bad experience recently after ordering from the Bungie store (made the mistake of doing so around the Christmas period) and my item was lost in the ether of international delivery.

Pang/Pomping World is a cool classic.

Don't think I'd want another version of it though. Much like I also don't need 10 versions of Tetris either.

Tapejara

Doug and/or Josh, last year you were planning to release a PS4 bullet-hell during Fall 2016, I'm assuming that ended up being Dariusburst (or maybe even Aqua Kitty?) Just want to know if we're still missing a bullet-hell or not :p.

Doug and/or Josh, last year you were planning to release a PS4 bullet-hell during Fall 2016, I'm assuming that ended up being Dariusburst (or maybe even Aqua Kitty?) Just want to know if we're still missing a bullet-hell or not :p.

Dariusburst CS is not really a bullet hell game, and Aqua Kitty is more of a Defender clone than a shoot 'em up.

Don't think it's either of those.

Cool, I always get the terms confused. Hopefully that means we've still got something on the way!

Well, it could be that LRG does consider Dariusburst CS a bullet hell game, of course, and that was basically the game they were referring to.

But if you compare it to Cave bullet hell shooters like Mushihimesama, Dariusburst CS is nothing like those.

Is Battle Garegga considered bullet hell?

Especially if it were a two-per-customer limit. :-/
This sure is gonna be interesting.

The price is much higher though, $60+? The Limited Edition will probably be $100+. Also there's a physical release in Japan which might be available even before the LRG print. I think that it will still sell out but I don't necessarily think that demand will be so crazy, especially for a $100+ SKU.

Semoreh

The price is much higher though, $60+? The Limited Edition will probably be $100+. Also there's a physical release in Japan which might be available even before the LRG print. I think that it will still sell out but I don't necessarily think that demand will be so crazy, especially for a $100+ SKU.

Yeah, $60 is already a strech for a lot of us (for me, at least). No way I'm putting $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom