• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuray

Yeah, so it seems I've got my first lost order in many years of importing video games and DVDs from overseas. The package with "Dear Esther" and "The Swindle" is gone.

Tracking hasn't updated for weeks, it's supposedly stuck in the UK somewhere. I opened a ticket and LRG told me something about international orders being misdirected but things should have been sorted out by now, which in my case they weren't.

I have to wait for 60 days and will get a refund then if they don't have replacement copies, which they probably won't....hence the "limited".
Which sucks BIG time. Really wanted those. :((

Ironically they'll be including the corrected "Esther" insert in my next order. Just need to imagine the game to go with it then. :-/

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Ironically they'll be including the corrected "Esther" insert in my next order. Just need to imagine the game to go with it then. :-/

I'd imagine the misprint will be more collectible down the line. I hope yours shows up. The package could be stuck in customs limbo.

Samuray

I'd imagine the misprint will be more collectible down the line. I hope yours shows up. The package could be stuck in customs limbo.

Oh, no no, it's not in customs...Germany has this DDP shipping and I don't think customs would look at stuff going from UK to Germany anyway. It's lost. But thank you for the sentiment.

LQX

Does the Darius Burst LE come with the big art book like the Japanese version? I do not see it mentioned in the description on Limited Run. Don't want to spend $100 for just the OST and two figures.

Does the Darius Burst LE come with the big art book like the Japanese version? I do not see it mentioned in the description on Limited Run. Don't want to spend $100 for just the OST and two figures.

afaik no artbook. the LE = the CD and 2 ships. JP one didnt have an artbook unless you mean the Vita physical that came out in JP earlier

Semoreh

Do we have any idea about what's coming in the next weeks ? I'm tempted to have my order Flinthook + Ray Gigant + Runner 2 + Darius (+Nova ? Don't know yet) sent today =)

Also I'll buy Night Trap of course ;)

Edit : well, not convinced by Nova's gameplay. I'll skip it.

Just 20 minutes before this thread gets flooded with "managed to grab a copy" posts again. ;-)

Edit : well, not convinced by Nova's gameplay. I'll skip it.

Maybe it is actually a fun game, but what I've seen from gameplay videos certainly doesn't do it justice if that's the case. Seems to be a mixture of Boulder Dash and a roguelike. We'll have to see if that combo works.

At least the art style is appealing.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Was the site a little slow for me, or should've I reset the PC? Internet has been slow last night, so wasn't sure if it was just me refreshing those last few seconds and getting slowing or not.

(I got my LE though :x)

Slermy

Site was hammered, had to "wait in line", filled out my payment info, and bam, it's gone again.

WHAT THE HELL. This is the SECOND TIME I've had a product sell out while in the process of checking out.

emb

Looks like LE took most of the frenzy for Darius. That's pretty much what I was hoping for, everyone to jump on that while I play it safe with my little standard edition. <.<

Should be a cool game.

ScHlAuChi

There is one thing that sucks abit.

I had all items and was already on the payment site - but becasue the Vinyl was sold out the moment I clicked on pay, it reset the site and I lost Darius CE too :<

Oh well....

Lijik

annoyed the vinyl apparently sold out while i was checking out. i guess the "securely logging you in" load page from paypal is what killed me despite doing everything else as fast as possible

Semoreh

Got greedy at the last second and tried to grab a vinyl. I missed it though, what was I hoping ? ;)

Got my Dariusburst standard edition and passed the "send hold shipment" order :D

afaik no artbook. the LE = the CD and 2 ships. JP one didnt have an artbook unless you mean the Vita physical that came out in JP earlier

From Degica Games (http://blog.degigames.com/shmup/dariusburst-chronicle-saviours-capcom-dlc-physical-ps4-release/):
But for the true fan, we will have the Limited Edition! This version will include the Darius Odyssey Artbook, an exclusive cover design by Kanetake Ebikawa, an Original Arrange Album 2 CD, and a pair of Silver Hawk Burst Figures.

Same one that was included in the earlier Vita LE.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Crap, I forgot all about Darius.

Rather than try to scramble for whatever might be left at 6:00 PM, I just went to Play-Asia and ordered the Japanese CE instead. Probably better for me since i have the physical Vita version anyway, so I can do cross-buy on any DLC.

Knuf

Site was hammered, had to "wait in line", filled out my payment info, and bam, it's gone again.

WHAT THE HELL. This is the SECOND TIME I've had a product sell out while in the process of checking out.

Me too: had Darius LE in my basket, had to wait in line for a few seconds, finally got to the payment page only to see the game was already sold out. WHAT IN THE FUCK.
I'm giving up on purchasing something from LRG ever again, their check-out process is nonsensical, second time I got burned, too.

dallow_bg

nods at old men

Semoreh

Me too: had Darius LE in my basket, had to wait in line for a few seconds, finally got to the payment page only to see the game was already sold out. WHAT IN THE FUCK.
I'm giving up on purchasing something from LRG ever again, their check-out process is nonsensical, second time I got burned, too.

It just makes perfect sense. Some people bought it before you, no big deal :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom