• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb

At the last second, I still wasn't sure whether I wanted Super Challenge. Ended up not going with, gotta save a little money.

Semoreh

Bought them and put them on hold.
If I don't like them, I guess I won't have any problem selling them ^^

Edit : we're around 10-15% for each game. They selling decently fast.
Interestingly, PS4 is going down quicker. It may be because LRG has a wider audience than before ?

Bought them and put them on hold.
If I don't like them, I guess I won't have any problem selling them ^^

Edit : we're around 10-15% for each game. They selling decently fast.
Interestingly, PS4 is going down quicker. It may be because LRG has a wider audience than before ?

Slightly smaller run as well, 2800 on PS4, 3000 on Vita.

oldmario

i think this is the longest i've ever seen a release stay in stock on the first round, i guess they really should've been both together

Shizuka

i think this is the longest i've ever seen a release stay in stock on the first round, i guess they really should've been both together

A little work bundling them and selling both games in a single cart for a slightly higher price would be a lot better, yup.

I got both Vita games. I hoped they added a bundle, but they didn't.....

That's ok.. I got both. Loved them on 3DS.. they should be good on Vita.
As far as I know, the normal Mutant Mudds is not available in EU PSN.

Olengie

Im not a fan of Mutant Mudds. I have 8 hrs to decide if I want shell out 55 for it. This might be it for me in trying to get all the Vita titles and just going for the ones I really really want

Galdius

Im not a fan of Mutant Mudds. I have 8 hrs to decide if I want shell out 55 for it. This might be it for me in trying to get all the Vita titles and just going for the ones I really really want

This was the first time I considered not getting the Vita releases.
I've bought every single one since Breach and Clear but I'm getting a bit tired and today was almost the day I stopped buying them.

I got both Vita games. I hoped they added a bundle, but they didn't.....

That's ok.. I got both. Loved them on 3DS.. they should be good on Vita.
As far as I know, the normal Mutant Mudds is not available in EU PSN.

Mutant Mudds (the original) did make it onto the EU store eventually, just took forever. We got Super Challenge before the original game.

I've completed both of them on the Vita, love them so I'm glad I can get physical releases of both. That said, I do kinda miss the 3D effect the 3DS used, as it was much easier to tell which enemies and platforms were on which plane. But otherwise the games are fantastic to play on the Vita.

NDPsycho

Feels a little surreal not buying the ps4 copies, but I finally went through with it. My complete run is over. Just buying vita going forward and whatever else is interesting. Given how fast things sell out, they don't need my help anyway :)

Semoreh

PS4 is at 4% of 2800 or 112 remaining
Vita is at 11% of 3000 or 330 remaining

difference is just barely above the 200 count difference in supply.

vita is... doomed?

Right, I forgot that. So they sold at the exact same pace then.

Cool for the Furi OST ! Will buy.

And I've just completed The Swindle today. Very interesting game, not perfect but I loved it.

NotMSRP

C_pAiBZWsAEp75Z.jpg

Feels a little surreal not buying the ps4 copies, but I finally went through with it. My complete run is over. Just buying vita going forward and whatever else is interesting. Given how fast things sell out, they don't need my help anyway :)

I went the same route at the beginning of the year. Buying Vita only and a few PS4 releases feels good.

Shizuka

I want Inside and Limbo to be a combo but yes, I meant two packages.

I don't think we'll see packages, if Mutant Mudds is any indication. I don't think developers will feel it's worth the effort when they can get twice as much money by releasing separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom