• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCBooties

At this point I'm a lot less interested in new announcements than I am in dates for stuff that's already been announced.

I need Oceanhorn, Salt & Sanctuary, Lost Legion (both versions thanks), and Ys Origin. Lets get those dates up!

I am 100% in for Oceanhorn. Zeldalikes are my jam, and I don't even already own that one digital for once.

I'd rather have Limbo and Inside separate. No diagonal slash box art and conflicting logos... Inside especially is too prestigious for that and they're distinct enough from each other imo. Same reason I always wanted Journey by itself, even though I do like Flower. Treat a masterpiece like it is one.

I really only want duo releases for stuff in the same series and style ala Rayman Origins/Legends. Been a lot of missed opportunities already and will be more down the line. Effort x $40 vs $50. I don't want to complain the possibility Stealth Inc 2 out of existence, so I'll just leave it be.

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)
C_pAiBZWsAEp75Z.jpg

-Rawk-.

Limited Run Games should be announcing Shiness soon.

That and ICEY would please me deeply. Let's hope Doug's back-and-forth with Enigami and FantaBlade on Twitter mean something!

Aokage

As a JP main regioner, a mini-dream of mine are LRG physical Vita releases of cross-buy games I have no access to.

Imagine a Grim Fandango/Day of the Tentacle/Full Throttle box set...

Dariusburst seems likely and I would be glad to own a physical English Vita copy (if only for cross-save and DLC).

Could be La Mulana EX. Vita only and would be uh-mazing.

I did end up buying Mutant Mudds, both of them, after much deliberation

They owe me Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds.

I couldn't bite on Mudds, need to save money for Deemo, Vita exclusive and what they got coming next month. Vita was too wild this month with Utaware, Hakuoki, Operation Babel, and Akiba's Beat. Add in Disgaea on Switch and I'm like ughhhh broke

entremet

Have LRG commented on Switch support? Kinda done with Vita tbh. Not really excited about that platform anymore. Good run, tho.

Olengie

I couldn't bite on Mudds, need to save money for Deemo, Vita exclusive and what they got coming next month. Vita was too wild this month with Utaware, Hakuoki, Operation Babel, and Akiba's Beat. Add in Disgaea on Switch and I'm like ughhhh broke

I didn't buy any of those. Lol. The only thing I bought this month was Saint Seiya Soldier's Soul and paying off my Fire Emblem Echoes CE.

I did end up spending 100 bucks on anime from an Amazon "glitch"

oldmario

Been playing Polybius. What if it's TxK somehow?

i asked about a polybius physical the other day and he said they'll see if it'll be worthwhile but they're considering it but everytime i've asked about TxK it has been radio silence i guess mainly because the atari thing

i asked about a polybius physical the other day and he said they'll see if it'll be worthwhile but they're considering it but everytime i've asked about TxK it has been radio silence i guess mainly because the atari thing

Yeah, fun to dream about, though.

I remember they had that poll about PS VR games a week or two ago... I would have voted yes if I'd known about Polybius at the time.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I sure hope that the Vita game is an Atelier Plus. I'm guessing if so that they will be testing the waters to do the others maybe, if all of them weren't signed on. If so, which one? Rorona (original)? Rorona (remake)? Ayesha?

Well, on my wants list I'll be adding Furi and Deemo :x

Ventara

I sure hope that the Vita game is an Atelier Plus. I'm guessing if so that they will be testing the waters to do the others maybe, if all of them weren't signed on. If so, which one? Rorona (original)? Rorona (remake)? Ayesha?

Well, on my wants list I'll be adding Furi and Deemo :x

Original Rorona was never on Vita, so not that.

mollipen

I'd be down for Ayesha, but Rorona can die in a fire.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Original Rorona was never on Vita, so not that.

Oh you're right. For some reason I thought the original made it to Vita, but it was only the new version that made it on and localized.

So we need:
-Atelier Rorona Plus
-Atelier Totori Plus
-Atelier Meruru Plus
-Atelier Ayesha Plus
-Atelier Sophie Plus

When I read the quote I was like "yayyyyy finally Atelier"

Could be Vita Dariusburst maybe

But this makes far more sense.

Oh well, I'd buy both.

I'd be down for Ayesha, but Rorona can die in a fire.

I thought we Vita fans were supposed to all be friends, but between this and Munch's Oddysee...

(Rorona is my least favourite Atelier, but I don't really have anything against it because I love all of the games in the series a hell of a lot).

Oh you're right. For some reason I thought the original made it to Vita, but it was only the new version that made it on and localized.

So we need:
-Atelier Rorona Plus
-Atelier Totori Plus
-Atelier Meruru Plus
-Atelier Ayesha Plus
-Atelier Sophie Plus

Atelier Sophie Plus doesn't exist, it's just the vanilla version on Vita. Also Atelier Firis never got a physical release.

But I wouldn't expect those. I think they'll test the waters with Rorona Plus then do Totori/Meruru/Ayesha if they're successful.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Atelier Sophie Plus doesn't exist, it's just the vanilla version on Vita. Also Atelier Firis never got a physical release.

But I wouldn't expect those. I think they'll test the waters with Rorona Plus then do Totori/Meruru/Ayesha if they're successful.

Forgot to add back in Firis...

So:

-Atelier Rorona Plus
-Atelier Totori Plus
-Atelier Meruru Plus
-Atelier Ayesha Plus
-Atelier Sophie
-Atelier Firis

I'm thinking somewhere down the line Sophie and Firis will get Plus versions, and by then maybe NISA could release those. A big "maybe", of course.

As a JP main regioner, a mini-dream of mine are LRG physical Vita releases of cross-buy games I have no access to.

Imagine a Grim Fandango/Day of the Tentacle/Full Throttle box set...

While I totally agree I'd love to see that happen, I'm pretty sure Grim Fandango is already out in Japan, at the very least.

mollipen

I thought we Vita fans were supposed to all be friends, but between this and Munch's Oddysee...

(Rorona is my least favourite Atelier, but I don't really have anything against it because I love all of the games in the series a hell of a lot).

I get frustrated that a series that could be so wonderful for female players at times has some utterly horrible heroines. Characters like Rorona fall into the "made for male fans who want to fawn over moe airheads" to me. Then, on the other hand, some like Ayesha I legitimately like. So that tends to make me picky in which chapters I enjoy and which I don't.

I could go the rest of my life without another Atelier main character who is stumbling her way through alchemy and seems like a human being that shouldn't even be able to live on their own due to their ineptness.

I get frustrated that a series that could be so wonderful for female players at times has some utterly horrible heroines. Characters like Rorona fall into the "made for male fans who want to fawn over moe airheads" to me. Then, on the other hand, some like Ayesha I legitimately like. So that tends to make me picky in which chapters I enjoy and which I don't.

Funny you should say that, because Ayesha was the first Atelier I played and I remember thinking at the time "why is she always so ditzy?". I agree Rorona is worse, but still.

Aokage

Could be La Mulana EX. Vita only and would be uh-mazing.

La-Mulana EX physical is something I need profoundly.

While I totally agree I'd love to see that happen, I'm pretty sure Grim Fandango is already out in Japan, at the very least.

Oddly there is no Vita version, even though its Trophies still list Vita. It's only available for PS4.

I really hope we'll see an announcement sometime soon for VA-11 HALLA. Developer Wolfgame, who's handling the Vita port, has confirmed pretty recently that it's nearing completion with a 250MB install that's PSTV compatible with a demo on exhibition at Bitsummit next weekend.

Just post the link next time, please. its nowhere to be found on Amazon

Yeah I can't find anything either on Google and Twitter. If it's a joke, it is profoundly wrong :'(
Might've been confused with Sine Mora EX coming from THQ Nordic later this year?

I was a bit bummed about Sine Mora EX when I saw the trailer 'cause I knew the boat had sailed on that one for getting a physical Vita release. It should have no correlating effect, but you know how publishers are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom