• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so... would be amazing if it did get announced, AND had thr DLC included! Doubtful...
:(

image.php

hawk2025

Mages of Mystarlia is coming out next month already!

Do we know if LRG copies will be released simultaneously with the digital release?

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)
I would guess Aksys would publish it like they did with Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late on PS3

Digitally, for sure, but maybe they don't want to commit to a physical release...? I sure hope the Vita version ends up getting a physical version in some territory, any territory (it's digital only in Japan).

Shizuka

Wait so it might be happening?!

I love how the game was released last year, around five people played during the launch period, and slowly but surely it spread around here. All my friends are sick of me recommending the game, it's nothing short of being my GOTY 2016 in a year with amazing titles.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I love how the game was released last year, around five people played during the launch period, and slowly but surely it spread around here. All my friends are sick of me recommending the game, it's nothing short of being my GOTY 2016 in a year with amazing titles.

Ever since a Vita version got announced, I've held off from getting it on Steam... hoping...

Shizuka

Ever since a Vita version got announced, I've held off from getting it on Steam... hoping...

Please, don't. Not to say that the Vita version won't be worth it, but you should get it and play the game as soon as you can. You know I'm not a big PC gamer and it was still completely worth it.

i-Jest

Parties are meeting very, very soon.

God please let something good come out of this.

Digitally, for sure, but maybe they don't want to commit to a physical release...? I sure hope the Vita version ends up getting a physical version in some territory, any territory (it's digital only in Japan).

Honestly it would be amazing if that happened for Vita since this is a niche fighter we're talking about. However I'd be content if we got it at all outside Japan. I have no doubt a PS4 version would make it over, but PS3 and Vita are less likely. Fingers crossed regardless. I'd love to own the game on all 3 platforms.

good point. I'm honestly surprised it's digital only in japan

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Please, don't. Not to say that the Vita version won't be worth it, but you should get it and play the game as soon as you can. You know I'm not a big PC gamer and it was still completely worth it.

I know, but my PC accessibility (especially for games) is thin right now :/ I have a bunch of stuff on Steam and discs from Kickstarters, and yeah behind on those too. Consoles are portables get much more use from me lately, so that's why.

Takao

Banned
Doug's on a trip to Japan, mostly picking up games, but posted pics of him talking to SNK dudes.

Maybe this mean some thing, maybe not.

Bitsummit, a Japanese indie games festival, is this weekend. Probably scoping out those. Unfortunately, from what I've seen pre-event, there doesn't appear to be a lot of PlayStation games that aren't western titles.

NR1

Special Reserve Games has a notice on their site that Shadow Warrior 2 is getting a release, which likely means Limited Run Games will have a variant cover too.

PS4 SPECIAL RESERVE
PRE-ORDER COMING SOON
Our strictly limited edition
Shadow Warrior 2 for PS4
plus an elite Collector's Bundle
are almost ready for you.
Stay tuned next week!

Also, do we know if STRAFE is still set to ship on May 22? They seem to have a shipping delay on the PC edition, but make no mention of the PS4.

Special Reserve Games has a notice on their site that Shadow Warrior 2 is getting a release, which likely means Limited Run Games will have a variant cover too.
Ah, you're about a page too late with the info, but I look forward to seeing whether the PS4 collector's edition just reuses extras from their previous PC version and, hopefully, they'll integrate Paypal into the website pretty soon as well. I'm still a little surprised to see Shadow Warrior 2 getting a small release after the reboot launched through major retailers. Guessing Devolver Digital wants to get some use out of SRG with their increasing presence within the industry. Anyway, it was one of my whimsical purchases from a couple years back; however, I'm slightly disappointed to hear about the procedural-generated level design. I haven't enjoyed a video game yet with the approach.

Also, do we know if STRAFE is still set to ship on May 22? They seem to have a shipping delay on the PC edition, but make no mention of the PS4.
They've confirmed on the website and reiterated on Twitter that all PS4 copies will begin shipping on May 22nd. Steam Keys for PC should already be available under the transaction portion of your account info, too.

Is there any rule against placing 2 orders in a single timeslot? Id like to get my Risk of rain game orders in asap and then see if there's vinyl left. vinyl can be bought later if needed. Dont want to waste time adding vinyl to cart etc

oldmario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom