• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet 3 |OT| #4TheLayers

did they remove MGS level from the in-game store?

also

B21r3I2IMAIZRhA.jpg:large

you should check the sen-store and add all the free LBP3 add-ons that are up. i'm sure i bought these before or something but im positive i didn't buy the ellie costume from TLOU

also

you should check the sen-store and add all the free LBP3 add-ons that are up. i'm sure i bought these before or something but im positive i didn't buy the ellie costume from TLOU

Yup I had the Ellie costume as well and could not figure out for the life of me where it came from. When I check the store in LBP under costumes it also shows that the Joel costume is free but I can't download it

Teknoman

also

Seems that way, I cant find it either.

Yup I had the Ellie costume as well and could not figure out for the life of me where it came from. When I check the store in LBP under costumes it also shows that the Joel costume is free but I can't download it

i don't think it actually downloads. go open the popit with sackboy and check the custom characters. it SHOULD be there.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
When I went to my download list on the web to kick off the game downloading, it had Ellie, helghan, Nathan drake costumes, and the dragon age bundle. No separate download buttons with them, so I assume they get downloaded automatically with the game?

When I went to my download list on the web to kick off the game downloading, it had Ellie, helghan, Nathan drake costumes, and the dragon age bundle. No separate download buttons with them, so I assume they get downloaded automatically with the game?

it may just magically unlock.

also. this is all i have.

i didn't buy the others though. lol. i wish i can add my secondary account that have a few DLC from it.

B21uj8RIAAENf1h.jpg:large

Alszem

Will the stuff from the GOTY versions carry over if it's included on the disc? (For example the MGS DLC from LBP1)

I don't want te rebuy it and it seems I can't.

ascii42

LBP3 is presumably like the previous games where all DLC is patched into the main game. This is done so people you play with online also can see your costume whether or not they've bought it.

Nightz

i didn't buy the others though. lol. i wish i can add my secondary account that have a few DLC from it.

B21uj8RIAAENf1h.jpg:large

Weird. I own a lot of the same costumes you do, but I can't get them from the store. I hope it magically unlocks soon.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod

You can. Just make sure you set your PS4 as that account's main console, and re "buy" the free DLC. It'll show up as owned across users on that PS4.

Also, I was trying to ace a level, and unless I'm seeing some kind of glitch, I also accidentally got the #1 top score for single player. Whoops!

10733818_727633287322248_8513353983997521825_o.jpg

I think I'll savor it a little. By the way, I need some PS4 LBP3 friends, so if anyone here wants to add me, feel free. I'm just playing through the story now, but I'll be with this game (in create mode) for years to come.

netguy503

also

Wait? You can get free LBP costumes? Link please?

You can. Just make sure you set your PS4 as that account's main console, and re "buy" the free DLC. It'll show up as owned across users on that PS4.

Also, I was trying to ace a level, and unless I'm seeing some kind of glitch, I also accidentally got the #1 top score for single player. Whoops!

10733818_727633287322248_8513353983997521825_o.jpg

I think I'll savor it a little. By the way, I need some PS4 LBP3 friends, so if anyone here wants to add me, feel free. I'm just playing through the story now, but I'll be with this game (in create mode) for years to come.

really. let me go do that. now i have to remember how many accounts i had spread with these DLC lol.

Why is that taking me to the European store? Are you saying there are costumes to download ahead of its release? I can't find any costumes though so perhaps it's just defaulting me back to the European store?

did you log in? may need to do that first ;P

i'm doing everything through the US side.

The Lamp

I had plenty of falling through the map moments last night, and yeah a fair bit of loading issues. The biggest problem for me though was the length no doubt. I keep hearing "well it's about the collecting and side levels, etc etc.", but the problem with this argument is you had the core campaign, and THEN you went back to collecting and getting everything. Now you have the adventure mode which took me about 4 hours when I really look into it. Yes there is a good amount left to explore in terms of the hub world I suppose, but when you compare that to the 8ish hour ones in LBP1 and 2 last time around it's underwhelming. Easily the best level design, controls, etc, but the length knocks this down to an 8.5 for me when combined with bugs and whatnot.

The difference is that the previous campaigns forced you through levels in a linear fashion. Here, there are still lots of levels, but they only force you to pass 2-3 of them per world, which makes a difference on completion time I think.

It's shorter, but I still think it's strong.

Playing through some of two's story mission made me miss the original's level designs and aesthetics. How would you compare 3 in relation to the past titles?

Teknoman

Also someone should make a PSN google spreadsheet so we can get co-op and creativity rolling again. Thats what really made the last two games shine after all.

Yuterald

So, the physics are better and not shitty feeling like the older games and the stage design is really competent? Man, I'm really tempted to pick this up.

TheMink

I apologize if this has been asked multiple times. How do I obtain my dlc costumes? I had some old ones like Cloud, but I just bought Deadpool and can't use it. It doesn't show up in costumes or anything.

My costumes that came with the digital ver just showed up automatically (although Joel is also marked as free but I don't have it)

Ty in advanced.

So, the physics are better and not shitty feeling like the older games and the stage design is really competent? Man, I'm really tempted to pick this up.
It feels much better and level design in this so a really good. It shows what could be done with the new friends.

Top Bottom