• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Long hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dai Yueqin has, for some reason, decided to grow her hair to 13.8 feet long.

1.jpg

and she still ain't making the record books thanks to this 67 year old dude :)

_40300843_ap_hair203.jpg

Tran Van Hay. This guy is at 20 feet.
The record holder before him was this 80+ year old geezer, Hoo Sateow:

HooSateow.jpg

Long hair is COOL.
I propose that these people be immortalised for the digital age, as bad ass videogame characters. Rapunzel meets SpiderMan meets Dhalsim from Street Fighter.

Iceman

I think my hair got to about 2 inches long and I felt the overwhelming need to cut it all off this morning. I felt like such a vagrant. I feel much better now, thanks for asking.

fallout

I've grown my hair out a 3 times down to my shoulders. I usually cut it because it gets annoying after awhile, but then when it's gone, I wish I could have it back. I mean, seriously, what's the point of playing soccer or headbanging without long hair?

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
my hair is down to the middle of my back and i have a hard enough time brushing it, washing it, and styling it. it's thick, too, and pretty heavy when it's wet. and the amount of conditioner i have to use is insane.

i can't imagine how these people manage to lug around all that hair, it must weigh a fucking ton. the guy in the second picture has the right idea, just make it all into one big dreadlock and carry it over your shoulder.

slayn

needs to show more effort.
I can't imagine why someoen would do that >_<

its not like it looks good. I really really like long hair on women but by long I mean like... down to middle of the back, not 20 feet >_<

deciding to have hair like that though... its like waking up one day and saying to yourself, 'you know? I really wanna be a fucking freak'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom