• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Yaari

It's online too, they will email the code to you
They probably don't accept my CC then because I am no US resident then. It's always something

No money now anyway but might be worth looking into some middleman. 20% off might still be cheaper if I some company helps me out.

Mokoi

Banned
I don't know if this is the best thread to ask but... do you guys have Love Live wallpapers for Android, and especially for the LG G3?
My phone arrives this week and I'd love to customize dat 2K screen with some Love Live love!
Also I'll probably join the party! ^.^

Welcome, and perhaps you can use one of these pictures for a wallpaper even with your huge screen size. @lilaccu does lewd stuff so be careful if your going too look up more of her stuff.

i4aJqembUCcP0.jpg

Click first 3 for source.
Extra - http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45604562

Randomly got back into the game. I saw Cutie Panther was the event song and it is one of my favourites, but I saw it on the very last day. I grinded up to 50 gems and did a pull.
I finally got a UR ;-;

Need to get back grinding, I'm only rank 60.

fek

And since I've got rank ups saved in both versions, I'm bored and have been listening to Nico for the last five minutes.

The way she says that is SO DAMN CUTE, especially that やーん!

Card is a must have for any Nico fan tbh
Yes, it's one of my favorites, very happy I got it somehow

And I'll try to get a second Kotori in the next event, idolized Kotori looks great

froliq

I don't know if this is the best thread to ask but... do you guys have Love Live wallpapers for Android, and especially for the LG G3?

My phone arrives this week and I'd love to customize dat 2K screen with some Love Live love!

Also I'll probably join the party! ^.^

Welcome! Hope you'll like the phone,I got the same phone last month. The resolution is probably the only thing I don't like since it's kinda overkill, but my battery life has been great so far, specially compared to my old phone.

I haven't really bothered customizing it yet, maybe I'll bother when it gets android 5.0 eventually. But I've made a quick one now based of my PC wallpaper.
Can't really center them since the image has their legs cut off. PC wallpaper here if anyone wants.

EDIT: making this made me realise it's not perfectly cut, but best viewed on small screen or when they are just a small part like the PC picture!

redhairedking

Welcome! Hope you'll like the phone,I got the same phone last month. The resolution is probably the only thing I don't like since it's kinda overkill, but my battery life has been great so far, specially compared to my old phone.

I haven't really bothered customizing it yet, maybe I'll bother when it gets android 5.0 eventually. But I've made a quick one now based of my PC wallpaper.

Can't really center them since the image has their legs cut off. PC wallpaper here if anyone wants.

EDIT: making this made me realise it's not perfectly cut, but best viewed on small screen or when they are just a small part like the PC picture!

I like it

Markun

Prepping my avatar for bird's score match coming up!

Randomly got back into the game. I saw Cutie Panther was the event song and it is one of my favourites, but I saw it on the very last day. I grinded up to 50 gems and did a pull.

I finally got a UR ;-;

Need to get back grinding, I'm only rank 60.

Congrats! Enjoy your new-found rice!

I'd do a 10+1 for ENG, but I'm saving up for the next round of new cards which has all my favorites in there.

StayDead

Thanks for the new phone wallpaper <3

Yaari

When do you guys expect the next event?
Also, on 4chan someone was ripping art from the game. It was pretty impressive how great it looked in higher resolution. These phones don't do it any justice at all.

Mokoi

Banned
When do you guys expect the next event?
Also, on 4chan someone was ripping art from the game. It was pretty impressive how great it looked in higher resolution. These phones don't do it any justice at all.

Wait is extractor guy back? I need more transparent LL idoru pics. :3

Yaari

Wait is extractor guy back? I need more transparent LL idoru pics. :3

Apparently it's a girl! But yeah, she did tons of pictures, and they looked amazing.
I love the Kotori on a bird one. These new Consellation (sp?) cards also look highly detailed, very impressive.

Those might make for some cool wallpaper pictures on phones as well.

Mokoi

Banned
Can I link to 4chan here? I don't know the rules. I'll pm you the link in the meanwhile.

You can just do the legwork for us, and create a gallery on minus or imgur of all of these new pics for us. :D

Also well I dont see why you couldn't, but who knows this is neojif.

JoeFu

Banned
Can I link to 4chan here? I don't know the rules. I'll pm you the link in the meanwhile.

Thanks for the PM!

I think you can link it, just mark it nsfw? We've had questionable links before in the previous thread lol

Make sure Hachi doesn't click on the link because he's a babby

cpooi

Safs, how much Japanese do you know? Seeing that you import lots of stuff.

I don't import much, and am currently struggling with my 2nd sem of Japanese in Uni.

I asked this before, but that was when you were absent.

m0t0k1

does this game support cloud save data switching between multiple devices?

I believe i read somewhere that it does cloud save on ios. But can't confirm switching between devices since its been a long time since i used ios dont think that is possible. You could always use the code to switch between devices.

Yaari

I wonder how I should go about the Eri event with my scrub JP account. I can't S score on Hard, so I guess I have to move back to Normal. That's going to be extremely boring.

Himemiya

So ready for this Eli event! Hope it goes more smoothly than Kayo-chin's event did...

Think I will idolize this card. It's so pretty! The banner is soo pretty too. Score Match best event type.

Edit: Oh dear, during the EN Kotori score match they're bringing in school year scouting boxes...!

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the English version is "Second Round SCORE MATCH".

This event will start on Wednesday, November 5th at 9AM UTC, and end on Friday, November 14th at 8 AM UTC.

The main prize for this event is a Cool Super Rare Card, Minami Kotori (Health Committee Ver.) [Super Rare #182]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
The Normal Card reward for this event is a Pure card, Konoe Kanata [Normal #181]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.

It is assumed that EX Mode has been added this time.

The initial songs featured in this event are:
It is assumed that on Monday 10th November a second batch of songs will be added for the remainder of the event, these are:
Songs marked with * will appear in EX mode.
Songs marked with ** are assumed to be added to EX mode on Nov. 10.

Average note distribution for this event might come later, I would need to calculate it myself this time.

Starting from this event, the English Version is to probably getting Special Premium Recruitment boxes for the duration of events. These boxes are seperate from the standard Premium Recruitment box.

The first special draw is "School Year Limited Scouting".
First Year Limited Scouting - 09:00 AM UTC, Wednesday 5th November - 11:59 PM UTC, Friday 7th November. Available members - Rin Hoshizora, Maki Nishikino, Hanayo Koizumi.
Second Year Limited Scouting - 12:00 AM UTC, Saturday 8th November - 11:59 PM UTC, Monday 10th November. Available members - Honoka Kousaka, Kotori Minami, Umi Sonoda.
Third Year Limited Scouting - 12:00 AM UTC, Tuesday 11th November - 08:00 PM UTC, Friday 14th November. Available members - Eli Ayase, Nozomi Tojo, Nico Yazawa.

Interesting to note is that the first special draw for the JP version were for the &#956;'s sub-units "lily white" (Umi, Rin, Nozomi) and "Printemps" (Honoka, Kotori, Hanayo).

Countdown for the start of the English event on November 5th, 9 AM UTC.
t1415178000z0.png

The next Japanese Event is "Score Match Round 14".

The event will start on Wednesday November 5th at 4 PM JST [7 AM UTC] and end on November 15th at 3 PM JST [6 AM UTC].

The main reward for this event is a Super Rare Card, Ayase Eli (Handmaid Ver.).
The Normal Card reward for this event is currently unknown, please refer to the rewards list when the event has commmenced.

There will be 8 EASY/NORMAL/HARD stages and 5 EXPERT stages in the pool to start with.

&#31179;&#12398;&#12354;&#12394;&#12383;&#12398;&#31354;&#36960;&#12367; (Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku, lit. Your Distant Autumn Sky), a song from the new lily white single [out on Wednesday, 26th November], will be one of the available songs on EASY/NORMAL/HARD and will be availble for the entire duration of the event.
&#31179;&#12398;&#12354;&#12394;&#12383;&#12398;&#31354;&#36960;&#12367; will be added to the B-Side Songs at the end of the event.

From 3PM JST [7 AM UTC], Saturday 8th November to 3 PM JST [7 AM UTC], Tuesday 11th November, the Score Match stages will be swapped out with different ones (number of stages per rank will remain the same).
From November 11 at 3 PM JST [7 AM UTC] until the end of the event, the Score Match stages from the beginning of the event will be added to the pool again, for a total of 16 EASY/NORMAL/HARD stages and 10 EXPERT stages.

Also worth noting is that KLab once again apologise for the delay of the new event type. They plan to have it up at the start of December.

Countdown for the start of the Japanese event on November 5th 4 PM JST [7 AM UTC].
t1415170800z0.png

All players on Android should be aware that there is an issue with the latest Android OS (Android 5.0 Lollipop) where the game is unable to perform in-game downloads.
KLab are looking into the issue, and will provide updates as they make progress.

Credits to the English LSSIF Wiki for some pics and info on the Events.

PewPewK

Does LL work on Lollipop? Wondering if the new ART runtime screws anything up.

Edit: Derp. Says right there...

All players on Android should be aware that there is an issue with the latest Android OS (Android 5.0 Lollipop) where the game is unable to perform in-game downloads.

Yaari

Do you guys think there will be a new batch of Christmas cards on the JP version? I wonder what characters they might feature.

Top Bottom