• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Crackdown

I know it's pretty late in the states, but does anyone feel like getting the achievements for crackdown multiplayer? It doesn't have to be tonight, but anytime. Just let me know.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hmmm...was it 2player only? Can't remember. Would be interested, been awhile since I've played it.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
is there a good source for agility orb locations? i have around 480, and finding the last twenty seems pretty daunting; i can't imagine a guide presented in such a way that would make finding those last twenty easier to stomach. going through a list of 500 and just checking them off as i go sounds. . . awful

beelzebozo said:
is there a good source for agility orb locations? i have around 480, and finding the last twenty seems pretty daunting; i can't imagine a guide presented in such a way that would make finding those last twenty easier to stomach. going through a list of 500 and just checking them off as i go sounds. . . awful
i've been stuck on 499

...god damn it.

RPhilMan1

I got the Tag Teamer achievement last night. I still have to get Orb Hunter, Free Runner, Confiscator, Pack Rat, and Street Racer Elite as far as MP-able achievements go.

If anyone is interested in helping or needs help (I am pretty damn quick in time trials) send me a message or add my GT.

*sigh* Decided to put the game in the console again yesterday, hoping to find my 500th orb.. Guess what: It just isn't f'in there!!

Are there any orbs, that are known to be hard to find?

Banzaiaap said:
*sigh* Decided to put the game in the console again yesterday, hoping to find my 500th orb.. Guess what: It just isn't f'in there!!

Are there any orbs, that are known to be hard to find?
are you on 499 too? i wish you could at least tell which city your missing orb was in...

Top Bottom