• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Freedom Fighters

rmatheso

Soundtrack was sick, it was also one of the first games I tried in 720p on my HD capable tube projector back in the day. Amazing for the time. Hoping it goes to OG Xbox One backwards compatibility.

YoghPL

Neo Member
Finished it 4 or 5 times shouting WOLVERINES every time the tv station capture cinematic with Kyd's incredible soundtrack showed up after this amazing mission - heavy snowfall, stopped broadcast, fight with the tank.

One of the most memorable games of my youth and the one deserving 11 out of 10 for everything beside the story (which wasn't that bad actually, the premise was heavy handee, but the character development was fine).

Definitely one of those lost games that never got the appreciation it deserved. It had many good points, but as everybody else is pointing out, it's the atmosphere that really cemented it as memorable to those who actually played it.

Anybody know a good way to play this game on Windows 10? It's not available on Steam or Origin. Additionally, some Google searching showed people have issues running the PC version on Windows 10. Would really love to replay this and be able to crank up the effects and resolution.

One of the all time greats.

The atmosphere was ridiculously good for the time it released

Have been searching for the PC version everywhere. Only got the PS2 version ;(
No idea about W10 compatibility, but you can at least get a PC copy for $15 on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00007LVJC/?tag=neogaf0e-20

No idea about W10 compatibility, but you can at least get a PC copy for $15 on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00007LVJC/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Yeah it's easy to find a copy of the PC version. Apparently, it had issues running on Windows 10 though. I was hoping someone here on GAF had figured it out/resolved it. I'm actually new to PC gaming, so resolving things like OS compatibility is something I haven't dealt with before.

Also, it's great to see all the love for this game. I loved my multiple play throughs back when it released.

Top Bottom