• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LttP: Game of Thrones (Up through Season 4). The Lannisters are what make this show

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntropy

this show likes to kill charismatic, splendid actors with nice pipes: Tywin, Roose, Stannis.

i guess onion knight is next to go t.t

Season 5 halftime report.

This season is definitely not as good as 3 and 4, but it's still great.

I told you.

I don't know if you watched episode 6 yet, but that's the episode that soured people's opinion of the season. It's really bad. But it's just that episode. The rest of the season is great. Especially episode 8.

Just finished season 5. It was pretty good I thought. Back half was amazing.

First year I gave a shit about the wall. Hardhome... christ.

The shot of jon looking at the four leaders on the hill... gorgeous.

Sansa marrying Ramsey. Their wedding looked beautiful.

Tyrion and Danyres. Great stuff there

Jaime was kind of boring. But oh well. Arya too.

OP should read the books and become a true fan and then lament at the fact that we still don't have "The Winds of Winter" and have no idea when it's coming.

Get ready for the letdown that is season 5

Nah, I liked Season 5. There were a few weak stories, but over all it wasn't too bad. It just sucked that characters that usually have good stories sucked in season 5 (Jaime, Arya) and characters with usually bad stories had great ones (John Snow,Stannis). Dany had a pretty good one too.

Season 6 halftime report.

Arya storyline is starting to become decent again. I'm curious to see where they are going with it. Her revenge plot is kind of losing steam since there is like... Just Cersei left.

Bran story... what the fuck has been the point? He gets to Max von Sydow, who doesn't really teach him anything. Hodor holding the Door was pretty cool though. Poor Hodor.

Dany story getting pretty good guys :). She's had only 1 bad season (2) everything else has been legitimate.

Ramsey. He's definitely a sick bastard. Can't wait to see Simon from Misfits get killed. I still think his wedding was one of the best shot scenes in the show.

Tyrion in Mereena is pretty awesome.

this show likes to kill charismatic, splendid actors with nice pipes: Tywin,
Roose, Stannis.

i guess onion knight is next to go t.t

What the hell is this spoiler, man? Did you even read the fucking title? God, I hate this shit. I'm up to the last episode of season 5 so I thought I'm safe in this thread. Why spoiler two seasons ahead? Reported.

_Ryo_

Hmm. Yes, quite odd,that. Spoiler tags containing spoilers often end up spoiling those who intentionally click on them.And then the clickee goes on to complain about intentionally spoiling themselves. I often wonder why this phenomena exists as well. We'll have to get a maester on the case.

I mean, yes, this thread is initially about Season 4, but OP has been updating his progress through further seasons,spoiling tagging seems fair game after that? Especially since the spoiled bit isn't after what OP has already watched, as OP said they were halfway through season 6. Also it should be assumed that anything behind spoiler tags will either spoil anything in season 4 or beyond and that when speaking of seasons 1 - 3 spoiler tags aren't necessary.

But perhaps the poster should have put which season they were spoiling outside the spoiler tags, I agree.

Edit: my mistake. original post didn't use tags. Wtf,?

(Season 7 leak spoilers)
Man I am so glad the Lannisters
survive to see the White Walker invasion endgame. That's so much more interesting than them just getting steamrolled by Dany as I expected. Jaime redeeming himself by overruling Cersei and leading the Lannister army against the WW is a perfect conclusion to his ark

Hmm. Yes, quite odd,that. Spoiler tags containing spoilers often end up spoiling those who intentionally click on them.And then the clickee goes on to complain about intentionally spoiling themselves. I often wonder why this phenomena exists as well. We'll have to get a maester on the case.

I mean, yes, this thread is initially about Season 4, but OP has been updating his progress through further seasons,spoiling tagging seems fair game after that? Especially since the spoiled bit isn't after what OP has already watched, as OP said they were halfway through season 6. Also it should be assumed that anything behind spoiler tags will either spoil anything in season 4 or beyond and that when speaking of seasons 1 - 3 spoiler tags aren't necessary.

But perhaps the poster should have put which season they were spoiling outside the spoiler tags, I agree.
It's not in spoiler tags. I did it because I'm not an idiot unlike that user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom