• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Metro 2033

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
hero

The story was executed well, the game is from a linear era and I will dive deeper below.

When’s the last time we saw a game so underground ripping mutations to threads?

The struggles metro has or weaknesses are the characters but I didn’t hope for a Kratos or Cloud level of characters first person shooters generally have characters who just make stuff happen, take a lot of crap from side characters and get through levels quick.

8uIkTro.jpg

To play a game of this style is rare in todays open world awakenings.

Very scary, classic game, you are on the clock in this game (radiation), so it's imperative to keep searching for gas masks and air filters and not staying in one area too long, because you do know some gamers like to "Camp" in areas and all I know is you'll die with that playstyle so the clock management in this game isn't a bad thing. I wonder if porting metro to Nintendo was smart, a big part is playing it in the right console.

Metro 2033 GIF by Deep Silver
Metro 2033 GIF by Deep Silver

I know games are bigger, more difficult blah blah blah but metro I say god damn is a fun time. I give it a 7/10.

oji-san

Banned
Nice! i can't really say a lot on 2033 since it's been some years since i played it on X360 but man if you're going to play the rest then Metro Exodus is going to be the icings on the cake. I played it several months ago and holy mother what a fantastic game and presentation. had a blast with it and i miss it already.

I got the 2033 Redux/Last Light Redux collection on Switch and I'm very impressed. So much fun and I didn't expect it to be as good as it was. I love the atmosphere and everything. The voice acting is top notch and everything. Plus, the supernatural elements are legitimately creepy and scary.

Last edited:

kiphalfton

Loled at 7/10

Between that and your tag, you really don't want to be taken seriously do you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom