• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi’s Mansion 3 DLC ‘Multiplayer Pack’ announced

Mista

Banned
LuigisMansion3_DLC.jpg

Nintendo has announced the “Multiplayer Pack” expansion for Luigi’s Mansion 3, which is planned for release in two parts in 2020. Parts will not be sold individually and must be purchased as the “Multiplayer Pack” bundle for $9.99.

Here is an overview of each part:
  • Part 1 (due out by April 30, 2020) – Includes three new mini-games for the multiplayer ScreamPark mode, three new outfits for Luigi with matching floor themes, and new themed ghosts in the cooperative ScareScraper Mode. Users who purchase the downloadable content will also receive an in-game Polterpup light called the “Flashlight Type-P,” which can be used during Story Mode or ScareScraper.
  • Part 2 (due out by July 31, 2020) – Includes three more new mini-games for ScreamPark, three new ScareScraper outfits with matching floor themes, and new themed ghosts.
Gematsu

mcjmetroid

I still haven't got the game but they didn't exactly light the world on fire with their first multiplayer modes did they?
Are they any good?

Mista

Banned
I still haven't got the game but they didn't exactly light the world on fire with their first multiplayer modes did they?
Are they any good?
I have the game installed but still haven’t started it yet. Planning to when i get back home on Sunday

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Loved the single player parts, there is so much to interact with and the game looked just gorgeous. I personally don’t care much about MP so I wish we got DLC for SP.

Top Bottom