• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '15 (Xbox One) Online Franchise Interest Thread: Xbox What?

Ocelott

THIS IS ONLY FOR XBOX ONE! THERE IS A PS4 LEAGUE INTERESTED THREAD HERE.

If you are interested pm me or post in this thread. This is a not a team selection thread but post the team you think you may want so I can gauge interest.

1. Ocelott - Ravens
2. Turbo - Pats
3. zychi - Bears
4.Warpath - Skins
5. Bumblebee - Cowboys
6. JG07 - Colts
7.Omega Rex - Eagles
8. RRC1594 - Giants
9. Dizzy - Chiefs
10. Truelize - Falcons
11. markmhc - 49ers
12.Spottie - Lions
13. MaGlock - Browns
14. Spades - Fins
15. DarthWalden - Packers

Ocelott

You can switch but I don't think we will have a full boat on Xbox but once we lock down every one we can hold a vote

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Falcons!!!

Whoa! Who are all you guys? I don't know anyone in here.
I'm a MaddenGaf vet from Xbox and Xbox 360 days.
I'm old and cranky and have reflexes like a drunk sloth but every once in a while I can go full berserk mode with Matty Ice and my boys. :)

Falcons!!!

Whoa! Who are all you guys? I don't know anyone in here.
I'm a MaddenGaf vet from Xbox and Xbox 360 days.
I'm old and cranky and have reflexes like a drunk sloth but every once in a while I can go full berserk mode with Matty Ice and my boys. :)

Jesus, you've been playing Madden since the OG Xbox? I'm so screwed.

TURBO1112

My first Madden was Madden 98. Havent missed a year yet. Im one of those people. Doubt Im very good, havent played online in years. Just been doing franchises last few years.

My first Madden was Madden 98. Havent missed a year yet. Im one of those people. Doubt Im very good, havent played online in years. Just been doing franchises last few years.

I started with Madden 13, but I've been playing a lot of Madden 25 online lately against randoms. I'm so glad we're playing Sim...there's nothing more annoying than playing against someone that regularly goes on 4th and 18.

TURBO1112

I started with Madden 13, but I've been playing a lot of Madden 25 online lately against randoms. I'm so glad we're playing Sim...there's nothing more annoying than playing against someone that regularly goes on 4th and 18.

Agreed. Its why I stopped playing online. I doubt mind if all you guys beat me. As long as the game is played right. Looking forward to it,

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Jesus, you've been playing Madden since the OG Xbox? I'm so screwed.

Haha. I've been playing Madden since the first console version on the Sega Genesis. Our first pseudo-league was 2004 with Vick on the cover.
Our Madden 2005 and 2006 leagues on the OG Xbox were by far the best. I never really enjoyed the 360 leagues. I had a crappy router and never wound up getting to use my Dirty Birds so it wasn't a good time.

My only claim to fame is the one win I had against FMT. The stars were aligned and Vick ripped that ass! Haha.

I'm not good at this game. But I love playing it if the league members are good guys.
I'm available to help co-commish if needed too.

Sorry OP, I'm gonna need to switch teams. Played 3 games last night with the Chargers and Rivers is an interception machine.

I'll take The Chiefs.

njean777

Well unfortunately I am not going to be able to participate, my friends are all getting the game on ps4 :(. Sorry for that guys.

Please don't hate me.

Somnia

I'll have this on XB1, but my playtime doesn't fit in very well for a league play. I'll add all of you though to play normal games with after it's out.

Mon-thurs would be 1030pm cst and later... I work 12-830cst and then go to the gym after work.

Seems fine to me, but I'm on the west coast. So, never having been in a league before, can someone explain how it works? We're playing the CPU if no one has that team, right? And if I have a game against Spottie's Packers, do we have to personally schedule a time to play?

Ocelott

Seems fine to me, but I'm on the west coast. So, never having been in a league before, can someone explain how it works? We're playing the CPU if no one has that team, right? And if I have a game against Spottie's Packers, do we have to personally schedule a time to play?

Right we have have like 2 -3 days per week...we will decide everything once we are set

You mean when you lose to Spottie's Packers.

Kidding, but I owe you one

TURBO1112

You know what frustrates when playing online. When people set up their #1 WRs as their 3rd and 4th receivers. Seems like every other game this happens.

Top Bottom