• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 16 Xbox One Online franchise?

watdaeff4

I would be interested but due to my work schedule can only play every other week usually. If that suffices, would be happy to join. Would take the Chiefs if available

What's the story with this league? We gonna run it? Even league with 12-14 ppl is better than an all cpu league in my opinion so I'm still down with it. I have a few friends who play on X1 a lot, but they're not gaf members. That said they have played over 40 online ranked games and are ranked in top 5% like me so I'm almost positive they would be down for a league if we get it going as long as we are gonna actually play through it, not let it fizzle out. They Don't play any bs either constant 4th down attempts onside kicks etc so no need to worry about that. If we are gonna do it still give a holler at gamertag please. Ill see it there before I would on here and if rest of people in league are ok with or want me to get a few others in Ill invite em.
Also if anyone wants to catch up for a game against a top 5% ranked Cincy squad give me a holler, that's only team I use.
GT: Ronzilla29

Top Bottom