• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 18 announced: Tom Brady (G.O.A.T. Edition), Frostbite, teaser trailer, XB1/PS4

TB12

Banned
GOAT!!!

ring Nr 5 is coming, ring nr 6 next year :)

bradyanimation.gif

At least PS4 owners can play 3 days early with goat edition and not have to watch xb1 ea access players play early for 5 days

The best is getting the game early and then waiting a month for the first title update to fix CFM and all the other game breaking bugs!

Still can't believe the last title update that literally changed the game speeds in CFM to make it slower. The entire team is really incompetent and I'm sure moving to a new engine is going to basically cause this game to be unplayable and be a leap year for owning a Madden.

I loved Madden 17, i found myself in 3 online franchises at one point. Really excited about the move to frostbite, can't wait to see the gameplay footage at e3.

BigAT

The best is getting the game early and then waiting a month for the first title update to fix CFM and all the other game breaking bugs!

Still can't believe the last title update that literally changed the game speeds in CFM to make it slower. The entire team is really incompetent and I'm sure moving to a new engine is going to basically cause this game to be unplayable and be a leap year for owning a Madden.

Orange you glad that Brady is on the cover at least?

So many people angry about a person on a video game cover, as if Tom Brady shows up when you buy the copy. Stop crying and play the game.
Last years was good, hopefully frostbite really steps it up visually.

aka_bueno

nVSOebv.jpg

What's up with his arm? Not the only instance of weird arms either.

Yo, first thing that stood out to me. He has popeye arms, something is def wrong with that character model dunno how that got overlooked. Its the first thing you see in the trailer, him waving his arm in the air...

Andodalf

Banned
Worth noting, the game will have several G.O.A.T cards, including dieon Sanders, so it's not just Brady being called the goat.

Also, is this the 6th blue jersey on the cover in a row?

Dishwalla

Banned
Don't know that I believe in the Madden curse, but the Pats do open the season against the KC Chiefs, and some people may remember what happened the last time the Pats opened against KC. Watch out for your knees buddy.

Don't know that I believe in the Madden curse, but the Pats do open the season against the KC Chiefs, and some people may remember what happened the last time the Pats opened against KC. Watch out for your knees buddy.

Pollard the Patriot Killer isn't in the picture anymore so I'm not worried

Brady
Welker
Gronk
Hernandez (Last person to tackle him before murder)
Ridley

Brunire

I thought for sure I couldn't be the only one who saw this.

What is WRONG with his arm? He has no bicep whatsoever.

The most realistic version to date! ;)

It's actually a sincere question. I ask since I stopped following Madden all those years ago.

I haven't fully enjoyed Madden for years. I usually just rent it or trade it in soon after buying. I really think the license monopoly has hurt fans of football games in the long run.

Top Bottom