• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 19 League for PS4 formerly Casual League

What's up guys I'm the commissioner for the NGEL / REEL Madden League that's been around for about 5 years now. We aren't super diehards but we have a dedicated group that's been around during this duration and have been going strong ever since. We advance twice a week ( Because well we do play other games besides Madden you know ) and are always looking for guys to join our strong community. If you're looking for a league that doesn't consume all your time feel free to hop on in here and message me and I can add you to the league discord. As far as rules go, feel free to view them here. www.reddit.com/r/Madden_NGEL and you can look at the rosters and such here daddyleagues.com/NGEL .

Currently we only have 1 team open ( The Colts ) and are in Season 2 week 12 of the regular season. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Hey guys, We're finishing up the playoffs and about to move onto Season 3. We are looking for 2 owners to take over a rebuilding Colts team and a really loaded Rams team. Feel free to look at our rules here at /r/Madden_NGEL and also view the rosters at daddyleagues.com/NGEL . I look forward to adding some solid owners to the fold. Thanks guys.

Top Bottom