• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

I've only played CAH once. It requires a degree of luck and knowledge about the people you're playing with.

I played with mostly strangers and got 0 points.

Sorian

Banned
I've only played CAH once. It requires a degree of luck and knowledge about the people you're playing with.

Always go with the darkest humor and things tend to work out. But yeah, it's definitely only a game that's good with people you know.

I wouldn't bother playing with this group. Wouldn't know good humor if it slapped them in the face with Jesus's dick.

Party Mexicans was gold dammit.

OOOOOooooooooh! Awesome! What are the game themes?

E: Nevermind I see them. Ghostbusters, and Phoenix Wright would be amazing. Danganranpa was a great time. Such a perfect theme.

Sorian

Banned
OOOOOooooooooh! Awesome! What are the game themes?

E: Nevermind I see them.

Right now Love Boat, Phoenix Wright, and Disney Princesses have the Crab seal of approval. There will probably be more added to that list and a part of the sign up process will be voting for what gets played.

Sorian

Banned
Bloodbourne is a 7, last I looked. Okay maybe not RM, one below RM. Still too close. Ptsd and all.

Crab's scale is kind of precise when it comes to these things :p My game is in some in between state of 6 to 7 and it is in no way role madness. 7 and below should be ok for your PTSD, promise.

Coppanuva

Right now Love Boat, Phoenix Wright, and Disney Princesses have the Crab seal of approval. There will probably be more added to that list and a part of the sign up process will be voting for what gets played.

But those are all the ones I was most interested in!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry for the lack of attention. I've not been very well over the past week and had personal issues on top of that. Not really feeling 2016 so far. Nevertheless, I sat down and went through all of the games I haven't yet approved. yeeny's Princess Mafia and Mazre's Pirates vs. Ninjas need only very minor changes that I think they'll both be okay with and so are therefore more or less approved, so that has us with four games to vote on at the very least. The other two I have set time aside for tomorrow and really want to get sorted tomorrow; I think it's definitely doable.

Sorian

Banned
Sorry for the lack of attention. I've not been very well over the past week and had personal issues on top of that. Not really feeling 2016 so far. Nevertheless, I sat down and went through all of the games I haven't yet approved. yeeny's Princess Mafia and Mazre's Pirates vs. Ninjas need only very minor changes that I think they'll both be okay with and so are therefore more or less approved, so that has us with four games to vote on at the very least. The other two I have set time aside for tomorrow and really want to get sorted tomorrow; I think it's definitely doable.

Hope all starts to go well soon! D:

Crab's scale is kind of precise when it comes to these things :p My game is in some in between state of 6 to 7 and it is in no way role madness. 7 and below should be ok for your PTSD, promise.

Well, that's good to hear!
Your game's not in that top 3. I know nothing about Ace Attorney(besides the half of 5 that I played).

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Since s5 sign ups are coming soon-ish, who should we submit the flavor-summaries to that will be shown during the voting period?

Can do it now; every game bar one is basically done.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
as a side note, mixed American/British groups of CAH never work. It will inevitably descend into fisticuffs about nature of humour and the experience of the human soul.

Top Bottom