• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Magic: the Gathering |OT8| Eldritch Moon - It's only a paper (and digital) moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

They said 2 spots and 1 was yuuya and since I'm casting to the TV I'm behind on stream so since you "spoiled" one that excluded Owen.

r9_kibler.jpg

sry bruh

ironmang

When I go to Honolulu I have a feeling it's going to be like the fake fruit scene in The Interview. I'll get a glimpse of the nice, ready for presentation areas like the commentator booths and feature match areas before I go to the regular shitty seating with the other mediocre players.

This "1 Match Left" in the top left has me worried that something has fucked up behind the scenes and we are way more than 10-12 mins left...

NM pairings posted.
50 mins... annnd nm again.

Interesting that the turns leading up to Emrakul can result in you using destruction spells on your own creatures, to give your opponent less options.

This is basically the all-in grisly salvage deck I tried to make with just SOI cards but the kozilek's return tech is pretty cool.

Love that Emrakul is immediately out there and making waves.

Still can't believe how useless Kozilek ended up being :(

Kozilek is the best EDH general though :)

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";212507391]Brad Nelson sacking Emrakul to pay emerge is the best thing I've seen today.[/QUOTE]

yes so amazing

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";212507652]Well you just got your answer.[/QUOTE]

I've actually never played against a blue emrakul ramp deck. Could be that they went into blue specifically to have access to the card.

Also finally someone cast to the slaughter, that card is so good if you get delirium fast. Of course against decks that aren't too creature heavy.

The decks we're seeing so far are such a bizarre list. Temur Emerge? Jund Delirium? Blue/black Madness? Bant Eldrazi Rites? Wtf fam.

fake-edit: oh wow I didn't realize the Kozilek's Return immune to Spell Queller tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom