• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Make-a-Wish-GAF: Let's get Draugoth the Shadow of the Erdtree Collector's Edition

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Let's chip in and get Draugoth Draugoth the Shadow of the Erdtree CE, as a token of appreciation for his frequent contributions to the community.

j7asyin.png

I'll throw in $50 to start. The proceeds of any gold gifted (including to yourself) in this thread will go toward hooking him up with the CE for his birthday.

DonF

super nice iniciative, how much is the CE?

I might add some $$ the question is how?!

x1

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
super nice iniciative, how much is the CE?

I might add some $$ the question is how?!
It’s £250 in the UK. It’s really cool but I couldn’t justify it myself even though I could get a preorder right now. Down for giving a few quid to Draugoth Draugoth so he can get one. My gold is up in May anyway so here’s another $50 towards it.

Edit: I’ve been charged I think but my post here isn’t showing as “golded” and my sub is still the old date…. But maybe that’s the point in that you don’t get gold added which is cool. I’m happy to help out either way. Maybe I fucked up and gifted someone else’s post by mistake 😂

Thank you DaciaJC DaciaJC maybe I misinterpreted the instructions if I did I will buy you a month or year back! Did I do it right EviLore EviLore

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
Lmao, idk how to respond to this.

This is very nice but i don't think i deserve an entire Game Collector's Edition for my contribuitions to Neogaf, these things are too darn expensive :messenger_tears_of_joy:

But yeah, it's true i dream on being able to affording a Collector's Edition for a game i like , i once tried to get the Collector's Edition for Death Stranding but i gave up because of the price, probably the only time i got close of buying once. That BB pod was really cool.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Lmao, idk how to respond to this.

This is very nice but i don't think i deserve an entire Game Collector's Edition for my contribuitions to Neogaf, these things are too darn expensive :messenger_tears_of_joy:

But yeah, it's true i dream on being able to affording a Collector's Edition for a game i like , i once tried to get the Collector's Edition for Death Stranding but i gave up because of the price, probably the only time i got close of buying once. That BB pod was really cool.
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

Have to help a brother out. Hope this helps Draugoth Draugoth !

Edit: I've sent 2 gold gifts in this thread, one for Draugoth and one for myself, but I'm not sure if it those subs have added yet (might be some delay in GAF's system).

Oh and thanks DaciaJC for the gold gift! You rock!

Edit2: Looks like the payments have finally been processed. I think for the future I'll stick with paypal as it's faster than gpay with virtual debit card.

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
Wow, what a nice gesture! I’d love to pitch in further but sad to say I don’t have the funds. I’ve already paid for a year of gold though, so take as much as you want from that.

Let the gold flow and get him that CE!
giphy.gif

x1
Top Bottom