• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Make-a-Wish-GAF: Let's get Draugoth the Shadow of the Erdtree Collector's Edition

Kilau

That first page.

tenor.gif

Kurotri

I can't help, but I can bump the fucking thread. Everyone of us deserves a treat sometimes.
EDIT: I don't know who did it, but someone gifted me gold :messenger_loudly_crying: thank youuu

Last edited:

marquimvfs

Lmao, idk how to respond to this.

This is very nice but i don't think i deserve an entire Game Collector's Edition for my contribuitions to Neogaf, these things are too darn expensive :messenger_tears_of_joy:

But yeah, it's true i dream on being able to affording a Collector's Edition for a game i like , i once tried to get the Collector's Edition for Death Stranding but i gave up because of the price, probably the only time i got close of buying once. That BB pod was really cool.
Of course you deserve, bro!

nani17

are in a big trouble
Well, reckon that sure does stir up memories of the grand gold rush of '22! Why, that there was a time when the hills were just teemin' with gleamin' gold, stretchin' out as far as the eye could rightly reckon. Old McPherson, now he was one savvy fella, struck it rich quicker than a jackrabbit on a hot tin roof! Bought himself one of them fancy new wagons, all polished up and gleamin' like a brand-new dime, and a house so fine it'd make a peacock blush. And wouldn't ya know it, he even went and splurged on a golden throne fit for a king! Them were the days, partner, them were the days indeed.

will ferrell snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:

Tajaz2426

Psychology PhD from Wikipedia University
Lordy, my age is showing. How do you know who gifted you gold? I’m sorry, folks.

Top Bottom